Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ram L. Baddi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ram L. BaddiYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I want to lose my weight, I am 20 years old but my weight is something around 75 kg and it's is too big. So, please tell how can i reduce my weight?
Me and my husband we both 30 are overweight with weight above 120. We want to have a baby but cannot intimate because when we try to get intimate it becomes difficult as our tummy don't allow his penis to go inside. Also his penis size is not too much. Suggest something.
I'm 19 years old, I have cough from last 2 years. And I m very sensitive now. When ever eat something cold things I started coughing. I took medicine earlier homeopathic too but did not get any gain.
I am 61 years old, normal health, taking medication for auto immune disorder with rheumatoid arthritis. My sugar level was normal two months back, fasting 102 and post 112. When I took sugar test last week it shoot up fasting 136 and post 176. First time it happened to my surprise. I do regular walking for 45 mts. Last one month due to travel and pre occupation I missed walking. Now what shall I do? Shall consult doctor and go for medication? Now started walking avoid sugar etc. Since already have medication for auto immune I do not want to add additional medicine. I am taking omnacortil 5 mg on alternate days, HCQS 200 mg/day and Azoran 50 mg twice per day. Request your advice please.
Hi, I’m 27 and am married. During The time of sex, I have ejection problem. Even I have sex for more than a hour. Sperm is not ejected. But, sperm is getting ejected less than 10 mints during the time of masturbation. How can I overcome this problem. It’s been a year getting married. We are planing for kid.
Now I think I am mentally weak not able to handle my team in our company so how can I manage it with very well?
I have stomach pain from morning. May be because yesterday I have eaten much junk food. Today I suffered from cramps and vomiting. What would I do?
There are many condiments used for flavouring in Indian cooking. We also have many ingredients that can bring us health benefits. Khus khus or poppy seeds are one of the staple Indian condiments that we use in pulses, curries and other vegetable preparations. This condiment is also known for its varied health benefits that many of us may not be aware of.
Read on to know more about the health benefits of poppy seeds.
- Constipation: Poppy seeds are known to drive away and prevent constipation. This condiment can also remove gas. These seeds keep your stomach feeling full for a much longer time. It can be added to your food so that you can avoid constipation and other problems like gas and indigestion. This is due to the fact that poppy seeds carry plenty of dietary fibres.
- Sleep problems: Khus khus is also a well known ingredient that can be taken with warm milk and sugar to help in curing sleep disorders like insomnia. This ingredient helps in inducing sleep and is known to be an excellent way in which one can cure sleeplessness. The milk with poppy seeds must be ingested at least an hour before you sleep.
- Respiratory problems: If you have been suffering from asthma and other respiratory issues for a very long time, then this might just be the cure for you. One can have poppy seeds as this ingredient acts like a decongestant of sorts and helps in keeping the airways and the throat tract clear. It reduces the amount of cough that one may be having, which helps in better management of the respiratory problem being faced.
- Radical attacks: Any radical attacks like a sudden spike in one’s cholesterol and blood pressure as well as cardiac arrest can also be prevented with the help of poppy seeds along with a good diet and exercise routine. Poppy seeds are a well-known source of antioxidants and one can have plenty of this in order to avoid coming down with any sudden and serious health issues.
- Kidney stones: With the help of poppy seeds and its antioxidants as well as dietary fibers, it is possible to routinely flush out all those toxins that can otherwise accumulate in your body. These toxins usually give rise to conditions like kidney stones and other related issues. Ingesting poppy seeds on a regular basis can go a long way in avoiding such issues.
- Pain killer: Whatever kind of pain we may be suffering from, and for whatever reason or condition, chewing on poppy seeds can actually help in giving substantial pain relief. It can relieve you of tooth aches as well as muscular and neurological pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.