Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ram Krishna ModiYour feedback matters!
Sorry but its personal. By the way my pennis not be strong and getting hard so what to do for that? Sorry I know its cheap question but please help me.
I am 39 year old male. I had sex with a professional girl about 3 weeks back. Now I have developed red blisters/ pimples on my back, sides, stomach/abdominal area. Its not very itchy nor its has water or pus like pimples. I have no soars, pimples, warts or any redness on my penis or anal area. I had kissed the girl mouth to mouth. And I had used condom. Do I have any sexually transmitted disease? Please guide me I'm worried.
I observed and feel last few days chest pain upper right, when I take rest in my bed or seat then I feel, recently I check ecg it's normal but cholesterol is 218.
I have pain of constipation last 1.5 year. I was use lots of medicine and ayurvedic powder i.e. Samay churn, kayam churn. But no any result. I filling bed in whole day. So, what can I do. Please give me your powerful formula for this pain and your suggestion is helpful for me in short time as soon as possible. Thank you.
Hi please suggest me a diet plan to be healthy. because sometimes before I feel testicular pain in my right testicle.
I have 1 yr 5 months old baby having seizures now. The case history:- she didnt cry for almost 15 mins at the time of birth with low pulse rate. Doctors said after going through ct scan reports that she had some problem with the brain and due to which her natural development could affect. And also told to consult physio to her. Till now she seems physically fit although bit slow at development. But problem arises a month back is she is having seizures. Till now she had four seizures. Already consulted pediatrician and she is under medication. My questions are:- 1) can we prevent her seizures as doc says seizures have adverse effect on her brain. 2) should I also consult with neurologist for her further treatment. 3) the above condition can be cured or not if yes then suggest.
Hallo, I have bronchial asthma since 4 years of age. Now I am not taking any medicine. please can you advise me.
I am 35 years old and I have been not sleeping well for last 3 days. Now having to much headache. I already had a pain killer tablet 4 hours back but still this headache is increasing. Please let me know that what to do now?
He is aged 53. He is cold for almost 4 years, it is not stopping. We had consulted many doctors. What can we do, which doctor. Suggest me.
I have some red spots on my testicles which causes a lot of itching and the part of my leg near the testicles.
How can any one masturbate slower because when my penis erect its release cum with in 10 minute I want to jerk late. Can it be possible?
Sir. From last month I hot a lot of sever stomach pain. Is this the symp. Of major problem. Kundl suggest. And prescribed some medicine too.
My father is 58 years old male and my right eye was twitching for last 1 years, now the right eye with right lips are twitching. I have consulted a neurologist, he checked my mri report, it was normal and didn't get any solution. What should I do?
Chest pain may be caused by multiple problems within the body and while being a problem in itself, may also be a symptom of a bigger underlying problem. Chest pain may be caused by anything from simple chest congestion due to a cold to something far more serious such as the onset of a heart attack. While it is important that life style changes be made to prevent major issues, homeopathy can provide relief for many symptoms till extensive medical steps are taken to correct the problem.
Some causes of chest pain
2. Onset of a heart attack
4. Weakness of the arteries
5. Weakness of the heart muscle
8. Chest congestion or cold
Symptoms associated with chest pain
- Stable angina – Vice like constriction or choking, pain may be spread to right or left arm or both, dyspnoea before pain.
- Unstable angina – Chest pain occurs at rest.
- Pericarditis – Pain radiates to the left side of the shoulder which gets worse by lying in a flat position.
- Pneumothorax – Severe chest pain along with shortness of breath, cyanosis, restlessness and collapse.
- Pneumonia – Sharp pain which, gets worse by taking deep breath and coughing.
- Pulmonary embolism – Short rapid breathing, sharp pain in middle of the chest that is worse by deep breathing.
- Gastroesophagial reflux disease – Difficult painful swallowing, pain in the middle of chest which, extends to neck, back and shoulders.
- Myocardial – Vomiting, dyspnoea features of shock, profuse sweating, fever, low blood pressure, pulse small rapid and irregular
Homeopathic remedies for various kinds of chest pain
Homeopathy is one of the most popular holistic systems of medicine. The selection of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity. This is the only way through which a state of complete health can be regained by removing all the sign and symptoms from which a patient is suffering.
The aim of homeopathy is not only to treat chest pain, but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility of the patient. For this patient’s current symptoms, past medical history and family history are taken into account. There are many homeopathic remedies which cover the symptoms of chest pain and can be selected on the basis of cause, location, sensation, modalities and extension of the pain. For individualized remedy selection and treatment of chest pain, the patient should consult a qualified homeopathic doctor in person. In medical emergencies like myocardial infarction and pulmonary embolism, immediate hospitalization is usually required. Some important remedies are given below for the treatment of chest pain:
- Arnica mont. – Chest pain with sore and bruised feeling.
- Ranunculus b. – Good remedy for intercostal rheumatism, sharp stitching pain in the chest along with dyspnoea.
- Kali carb. – Stitching pain in the chest, which gets worse between 2-3 A.M
- Actea racemosa. – Pain worse on the right side.
- Bryonia – Chest pain is of stitching, burning and stabbing in nature, is worse by motion and better by rest and pressure. Thirst for large quantities of water and dryness of mucous membranes often accompanies.
- Rumex c. – Sharp stitching pain through the left lung, often with cough.
- Stannum – Knife like stitches, worse on bending forward and left side.
- Phosphorus – Violent tickling cough, chest pain due to tuberculosis of lungs or pneumonia along with oppression of the chest.
- Aconite – Chest pain due to pneumonia of first stage along with anxiety and restlessness.
- Robinia – Burning pain behind sternum due to hyperacidity.
- Strophanthus – Chest pain is of stitching and twitching in nature and often of cardiac origin. If you wish to discuss about any spIfecific problem, you can consult a homeopath.