Find numerous Anesthesiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Ram HalbeYour feedback matters!
I am 20 year old female. I am a student. I spend 8-9 hours on chair. Back of my neck is paining severely since 6 days. What should I do?
I am 25 years old. Since december 2014 I am suffering from back shoulder pain. This pain is moving up and down from my left shoulder to neck, head and chest on left side and this is continous. I have consulted two orthopedic surgeons they tell me this is muscle pain. I take medicines from them and doing exercise consulted by them but not getting relief even 1%. Please suggest me where to go for now for a neurologist or again for orthopedic or any other doctor. Please help me get me out of this pain because this is now becoming unbearable. .
I have been suffering from adult adhd (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) and some form of depression for some years now. It is distracting me from career development and and my social life making me absolutely mentally paralyzed. The most active symptoms that I am facing are as below: 1. Concentration problem 2. Confused thinking 3. Facial muscle twitching and expressionless talking. 4. High speech disorder/mumbles 5. Lack of confidence 6. Sudden blankness during communication 7. Career/future anxieties 8. Sudden mood swings 9. Word salad during communication 10. Memory issues (very short memory) 11. Dullness/depression 12. Poverty of speech would really appreciate your help on this as is even developing suicidal tendencies in me and ruing everything.
Im 39 years of age and im having a severe shoulder pain on my right hand. I cannot lift my right hand coz of the pain. Used volini gel but tht dint help. Wat cud help me fix my problem?
I am 55 years old and has problem in the right side of the body including right eye right solder right side of back, spine right side of stomach lower right side of abdomen and right leg.
Having pain on the back of the knees during last eight months, done mri of lumber spine, no problems i. E. Reports are o. K. Done physiotherapy, ultrasound rays, treated under homeopathic doctor but all had no effects, continues pain, it is more when legs are lying on air, i. E. When seated on a sit. How I come off the pain.
My uric acid is 6 and I'm suffering from joint pains. My age is 22. I'm already taking treatment for this. Doc said I have starting stage of arthritis also. Wht should I do? should I take homeopathy treatment or allopathy? now I'm taking allopathy. Suggest me a solution.
Doctor whenever I try stretch my arms it hurts a lot. I am not able to flex my arm for normal work also. What should I do?
I am 21 years old I have a severe pain in my left leg from past 2 years and the pain is not continues. The pain comes back when I stand for a long period of time or sits for a long time.
There is a pain at Right side Hip. I scan my stomach and notice that there is a stone in right kidney measuring 4 mm. What to do now. Please Help me sir.
Sir I want to join force but I have problem in my knee There is no much distance in my knee. My knees are attached to each other please tell me what can I do which exercise is best for me please explain with some pics I will be thankful to you.
Back pain refers to a severe pain in the back due to a strain in the muscle and the associated ligaments of the spine. Back pain is a fairly common condition and almost everyone has experienced it at least once in their lifetime. The pain can be either acute (pain in sudden bursts) or chronic (lasting for more than a month). Back pain generally tends to subside if one takes appropriate measures.
You might experience the following symptoms along with back pain:
- Severe pain around the muscles which might stretch down to your feet
- Back pain will significantly limit the flexibility of your back
- If there are recurrent instances of high fever and severe gall bladder disorders along with the pain, a consultation with your doctor is highly recommended.
Back pain might occur due to the following reasons:
- Back pain might occur as a result of osteoarthritis (a disorder that is characterized by the breaking and wearing down of the flexible tissues at the end of the bones) and osteoporosis (a disorder marked by bones that are weak and brittle).
- It might occur as a result of a fatal accident or an injury.
- If you are a chain smoker and have a history of excessive alcohol or drug abuse, you are more likely to experience back pain.
- Back pain might also occur as a result of ageing, excessive weight gain, lack of regular exercising, cancer and instances of severe depression.
Ayurveda can be very useful for eradicating back pain. According to Ayurveda, back pain is caused due to the heightening of the ‘vata’ owing to an unhealthy diet, anxiety, and suppression of muscles, collectively called ‘dosha’.
The Ayurvedic remedies for back pain are as follows:
- A regular intake of 30 ml of Aloe Vera juice in the morning might heal symptoms of back pain
- A regular intake of a mixture of 5g Triphala churnam mixed with water before retiring for the night might help to ease the general discomfort associated with back pain.
- Consume a medicinal preparation of 100ml of Black Gram (Urad Dal) daily for a week in order to get rid of the pain.
- You can also perform Paschimottanasana (an exercise where you have to touch the toes and repeat the same for a few times) and Vayu Mudra (an exercise where you have to move the index finger on the thumb base and the thumb finger in closed proximity to the index finger while the other fingers remain in a perpendicular position) to get rid of the back pain.
- Cut down on your consumption of pungent spices. This is because these pungent spices tend to have a drying effect on the body, that in turn, might lead to severe back pain, especially in the lower back along with constipation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.