Find numerous Anesthesiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Ram HalbeYour feedback matters!
I have joint pain in my knee elboo Neck Some fluid is produce in my knee last year Why it so happened?
I am suffering from micropenis problem.in my left leg I think one finger is numb. Don't feel the touch on finger. When I rub then small pain in finger. Nd I have a allergy black circle on my neck. But my glucose. Tsh.esr. Cbc reports are normal. But the problem is my pennis size in normal condition is very small. Plzz tell me the treatment.
I am suffering from a pain in my shoulder since 2015, I have tested from many doctors but no relief I have. Is there any tonic or massage oil through which I can get relief.
I am 34 years old. I have pain in right knee and right foot. My calcium serum, d3 and b12 are below normal range. I am hypothyroidism.
There is a problem of back pain. It only happens at dawn time but at morning it feels normal. Is it a symbol of spondylitis or gas?
I am 23 years old. Some days my backbone are pain then I take medicine like move and antibiotics 5tablet but it is not rest my pain. Help me.
Hello, Dr. I am a 21 year old male. I have back pain from 7-8 months in my back bone. I have done a x-ray and the Dr. said it is normal. And the pain didn't reduce its coming back after 2 or 3 days again. I have tried to jogging and swimming but still no effects. I have try ashwagandha power if I continue eating that then pain will be less if I stop it the pain is back. From past 2 days the pain is very much. I am unable to pick a coin from the floor because I can't bend down. It is effecting my lifestyle very much. Kindly suggest what to do and what specialist Dr. should I visit.
I am a house wife and lactating mother. I am 28y. I have rest less leg, pain my hip and waist at the time stand up sometime my leg also. What should I do?
6 Bodily Pains You Must Never Ignore
Any pain in the body is an indication and demands attention. Some pains go away by themselves or by home treatment, while few need medical attention.
Here are 6 types of pains which should never be ignored.
- Chest Pain - Chest pain that doesn't go away and is accompanied by shortness of breath can prove to be fatal if not treated at the earliest. Do not wait for it to subside, nor should you try self medication. Consult the doctor immediately.
- Abdominal Pain - While abdominal pain could be because of various smaller reasons, if it is unbearable, consult a doctor at the earliest. This pain could be because of ruptured appendix, stomach ulcer, problems in your pancreas or gallbladder or even intestinal blockages.
- Severe Headache - Normally we tend to take headaches lightly, believing that all we need to do is pop a medicine or rest it out. However, if the pain is excruciating, consult the doctor as soon as possible.
- Prolonged Backache - If you are experiencing pain in the back with tingling in your toes, this could be associated with your discs. Give it medical attention at the earliest, as it could turn fatal.
- Lower Abdomen - Appendicitis' indicator is sharp pain on the side. If you feel a sharp pain in your lower abdomen on the right side along with symptoms like nausea, vomiting, fever, shaking, constipation and diarrhea, reach out for medical assistance as soon as possible.
- Leg Pain - Yet another pain one should not ignore is deep vein thrombosis which is blood clots in the legs? deep veins.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.