Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RamYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old. Sum times it bleeds when I go to potty. It is very little but it does sum times. What should I do. Tell me eating behavior.
I am 31 years old. There is no glow on my skin. I have used so many products but there is no permanent result to glow my skin. What should I do to stay my skin healthy and glowing. please let me know if possible.
I am a 56 year old women. I am suffering from black pigmentation marks on my face for the past 2 years. I try all cosmetic creams but it doesn' t seem to fade away. Rather its becoming more dark if anything. Please consult.
I am 24 year old girl I am very slim and weak I have some skin problems also my skin tone is fair n oily.
Under eye dark circles are a common appearance if you do not get the adequate hours of sleep or if you are subjected to stress over a prolonged period of time. However, if you notice the presence of under eye dark circles even after getting sufficient sleep, that might be a result of crater formation or swollen eyelids.
Causes of under eye dark circles
- Hereditary factors and constant exposure to the sun which might lead to an over-secretion of melanin (the pigment responsible for skin coloration).
- Dark circles might also occur if you randomly rub or scratch your eyes as an unconscious habit.
- Dark circles might also develop due to allergies or because of eczema (skin inflammation).
- Dark circles can also occur as a result of contact dermatitis (a condition wherein rashes develop accompanied by severe itching after coming in contact with a foreign substance).
- The gradual loosening of skin along with fats and collagen as you grow old can result in dark circles of reddish-blue hue.
- Excessive consumption of tobacco and alcohol might also form dark circles under the eyes.
Treatment for under eye dark circles
Under eye dark circles are not a serious medical condition and can be easily eliminated by means of the following procedures:
- In order to eradicate dark circles, you can opt for a procedure which combines aqua jet, glycolic peel (which helps to shed the affected skin in the under-eye region and initiate the natural reduction of the dark circles), microcurrent (which keeps the affected region duly hydrated) and associated home ingredients to strengthen the skin around your eyes.
- To prevent dark circles, you can also opt for a procedure which revitalizes the under-eye regions with the help of high platelet-containing plasma. The platelets help in the creation of collagen (the building block of the skin) that restores freshness of your skin. This procedure is completely safe as it is a natural one and does not come with any side effect.
In addition to the aforementioned procedures, you can also use a serum containing soy and rice peptides, yeast protein, hyaluronic acid, and extracts from seaweed.
I am 25 years old my skin is so oily. How to cure it. It reacts so fast on moisture condition and sunlight and dirt. It becomes dark. Otherwise when I wash face it looks fair. My skin colour is dusky I think so. Please suggest me some remedies and some daily routine which can make me fair.
Let's understand how these tiny-mighty seeds help the body and why you must adopt it instantly.
1) High nutritional content - Flaxseeds are energy pumps and a very rich source of dietary fiber, protein, calcium, magnesium, potassium, carbs, iron, phosphorus, zinc, good fats, omega 3 fatty acids, vitamin B1 and you name it! It packs so much of nutrition that your body needs.
2) For Assured Weight Loss - Flaxseeds are famous for this! The seeds are full of healthy fats and fibers, they will keep your stomach full for a longer time. This lowers in-take of calories, thus resulting in weight loss. Also flaxseeds expand when ingested, so you can take it 30 minutes prior to your meals or add a couple of teaspoons to your salads, smoothies, oats etc.
3) For Healthy Skin and Hair - A habit of 1 to 2 tbsp of flaxseeds will keep your hair and skin shining with life. The omega-3 fatty acids benefit the hair and skin by providing them the desired fats.
4) Choice for Gluten Free Diet - Flax seeds are a great choice for the people who are gluten-sensitive or have Celiac disease. The seeds are anti-inflammatory and can be replaced by other inflammation causing grains.
5) Boon For Women and Elderly - Flax seeds help menstruating women by ensuring regularity in cycle. The seeds are also known to fight breast, prostate, ovarian and colon cancer. With it high soluble and insoluble fiber content, it enhances digestive health. Flax seeds can also reduce cholesterol levels.
If you have any further questions, click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
I had clear skin nothing on ma face but from last 8months I hv been suffering from acne, blackheads all over ma face which leaves spots behind it. M using amway artistry ctm frm last 7 months n I don't see any visible result. Intact smtime I thought it has made worsen wht to do suggest.
There are many phunse on my face in summer only and a have take amway medicine there is effect tell me solution.
I have a problem of skin .on face one side cheeks look inside and other one was fine .because in my past I eat gutka so how to make my cheeks properly.
I have dark skin. I need to become little brighter in face as well in my body. Please give some tips to become white.
If people were asked, as to what would be the one important cosmetic without which they would not step out, it has to be the lip balm. From a time when it was mainly used during winters to avoid chapped lips to the present days when it has become an essential cosmetic product irrespective of the weather or the season, it has come a long way.
While there are still the plain ones which have petroleum jelly and help in keeping the lips moist, there are also the new flavoured and coloured options. They have also found their way into the cash counters where these attractive picks make most people impulse buyers. There are also specialised lip balms aimed at men, which are customised keeping in mind the slightly rough skin.
The lip balm has many ingredients, but the main component is waxy and could be beeswax, carnauba wax, paraffin, lanolin, or camphor. There are many organic products available which contain essential oils, shea butter, silk protein, nut oils like almond oil and cocoa butter. The main purpose is to create a protective layer on the surface of the lips to protect it from cold, dry air, and reduce damage from sun exposure. It also seals the moisture that is inherently present in the lips, thereby preventing chapping and cracking of the lips. Some cheaper products could contain hemp oils, petroleum and mineral oils.
When picking a lip balm, consider the following:
- Purpose: Do you want something protective or do you want something attractive? The answer to this question will decide the product you pick. If protection is the main reason, then something plain will do. If you want colours and flavours, the pick would be different. There are specialised products for men, so go indulge.
- Exposure to the sun: There are some lip balms which offer protection with a good SPF, so if you are likely to be out in the sun for long period, use this.
- Medicated: Some lip balms also contain medicinal effects against cold sores, so if you have a cold sore, use this.
- Do no harm: There could be lip balms which contain synthetic substances like phenol, menthol, salicylic acid, and alum. These have a tendency to dry the lips, and so not advisable in the long run.
- Container: While lip balm sticks are very popular, they are best for single person use, to avoid contamination.
Whatever the product you apply, it inevitably enters your system and so it is important to take a good product. Choose plant-based essences which are not just healthy but also provide a good, protective effect for the lips. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.