Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rakhi VakilYour feedback matters!
I have a slip disk problem. My lower back pains regularly. I cannot bend much. Is it curable. Can physiotherapy helps. Pls suggest.
I am 20 years old. My left knee is always swollen with pain when I take tab I feel relax. Without taking medicine I can't even stand properly. please suggest me what I should do.
Is green coffee helpful for weightless? If yes then pls tell me from I should buy it because there is many sites and different different products are there with different price. Pls help me.
Dear sir My name is Rahul. My problem in my ear. My ear is problem when I driving bike in traffic please tell me solution. Thanks.
I am a skinny guy and bmi is thin. What items should be added to my diet to get to the normal weight.
Hi sir, I have beard problem. It is taking very long to grow. Maybe its because I have chubby cheeks or something like that. Please help me:)
My penis doesn't erect hard while having sex it would hardly last for 3-4 mins of intercourse please advice. I am only 24.
Hello Doctor, there is slightly a bigger hole in my left ear drum. I have not operated still. I use ear buds often to clean the fluid which keeps coming from the ear. One day a slightly big piece of substance came out. Is there chances that ear drum breaks and comes out when we keep disturbing with the ear buds. Now I have some kind of head ache, nose blockage, throat irritation. Totally my body condition is different. Recently I have lost much weight. Is it due this ear problem I am facing all these effects. Please suggest what I have to do.
I am gaining weight and I have tried many things but I am not able to lose weight so can you please suggest me some tips.
Prevention from heart attack for a person who has multiple blockages in her heart, plus high diabetes and hypertension and thyroid?
How to become fat, I am so thin. I eat too much still I am thin. Please help me I will be thankful to you.
I got my ankle twisted again. After getting on with this for 15 days I cant find a solution. What should I do?
Hello sir, I'm suffering from headache from last few week, and I have sinus also, what should I do? please tell me? I can not concentrate on my studies.
Sleep deprivation can lead to mood swings, along with decreased levels of concentration; and a person lacking sleep may easily feel annoyed or irritated. Apart from affecting your memory, health and looks, sleep deprivation can lead to decreased sex function as well. People who have trouble sleeping have a difficult time coping with their relationships as with almost all aspects of their lives.
The following are some of the ways chronic sleep disorders may affect your sex life.
1) Reduced energy levels - Lack of sleep can lead to reduced levels of energy and fatigue. Depletion of energy, in turn, can lead to perpetual tiredness, which may ultimately cause a person to have lower libido and interest in sexual intercourse. Some men suffer from sleep apnea, which is a respiratory problem that interrupts sleep. A 2002 study showed that sleep apnea causes lower levels of testosterone in men.
2) Mood swings - Sleep disorders often lead to perpetual mood swings. It can make a person grumpy and quarrelsome. If you're sleep deprived, you may get very agitated even by minor stress. This can hurt interaction between you and your partner, leading to a disruptive relationship in the bedroom.
3) Decreased social activity - Lack of sleep may decrease your likelihood of engaging in social interactions. People with sleep disorders usually avoid social engagements, as they believe it may disrupt their sleep patterns. They rearrange their sleeping patterns by avoiding social interactions, which leaves them with lesser opportunities to meet with people of the opposite sex, thereby affecting their sex lives.
4) Anxiety - Increased levels of anxiety and stress attributed to lack of sleep can lead to loss of sexual function and even sexual disorders at times. Lack of sleep generally decreases your experience of positive emotions, which may lead to pessimism and subsequently lack of sexual interest.
Stress is very common these days due to the busy modern lifestyle and can cause symptoms of disorders of the mind. There are certain signs that foretell an impending mental problem, these signs should be taken seriously and a mental health professional should be consulted.
Some of these signs that indicate that you should go for a mental health checkup include:
1. Appetite disorder - Appetite problems such as loss of appetite or overeating may indicate mental problems. Moreover, eating foods excess in fat and sugar can indicate signs of stress.
2. Difficulties in interpersonal communication - Progressive reduction in interaction with people to no communication at all indicates signs of stress and a mental health professional should be consulted in this case.
3. Insomnia - Significant modifications in sleeping patterns or not being able to sleep due to stress for a long duration of time need to be addressed as they can result in complications.
4. Overactive mind - The overactive mind is a cause of anxiety where the mind is always thinking and thoughts race through causing anxiety and an inability to relax. A normally active mind is healthy but an overactive mind which can't seem to relax for extended periods of time should be looked into.
5. Lack of interest in activities - Showing symptoms were once fun activities seem worrisome and fearful can indicate signs of mental disorders.
6. Emotional distress causing problems at work and home - Inability to focus at work or everyday activities due to emotional stress can result in depression. Thus, symptoms such as these should be diagnosed at the earliest to prevent complications.