Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rakhi SahuYour feedback matters!
My frnd is 20 years old hd unprotected sex on 8 dec her expected periods date is 11/12 bt she has no sign of periods yet she hd her last periods on 11/11. Aftr sex she took unwanted 72 in 3 hrs of sex bt still no sign of vaginal bleeding she is tensed if she is pregnant cn you plzz guide her she also hd sex on 19/11 n on 20/11 she took unwanted 72 she hd vaginal bleeding on 27/11 Is she pregnant? Plzz help:(
Nobody wants to be around a dirty or unhygienic person. This is true for children and adults alike. The former can become targets of bullying while the latter may find themselves socially ostracized. Good hygiene not only enhances your overall appearance but also helps prevent diseases and infections, apart from letting you steer clear of unpleasant psychological issues.
Following are some of the major reasons why you must maintain a good personal hygiene:
- Social reasons - You'll hardly find a person who wants to be talked about, particularly in a negative manner. By keeping your body well presented and clean, you can be assured of projecting a confident body image that mirrors your personality.
- Psychological reasons - By being clean and well groomed, you can feel more optimistic, especially in your social circles. Your probability of succeeding in social settings, at work or even in the case of romantic liaisons is likely to get enhanced with good personal hygiene.
I am 34 and wife 32, trying for baby. I have done semen analysis and there is only 10%motility. Doctor prescribed me fertisureM For 3 months and microdox LBX for 21 days. My wife periods are regular. I just want to know is it possible to conceive by depositing active sperms into vagina? Or we have to wait till 3 more months? Please help me. Thank you.
5 bizarre sex accidents that have happened to real people
These sex accidents have actually happened to real people.
Sex is supposed to be fun, exciting and even relaxing, but sometimes, things might not go as planned.
Things can go wrong when people try to experiment or take risks without being sensible about it. Below are 5 sex accidents that have actually happened to real people.
Vaginal cuts - Small tears or cuts in the vagina are the most common sex accident and it is the direct result of rough sex, without proper lubrication.
Broken penis - Although there aren't actually any bones in the penis, it can still be broken. The condition is known as penile fracture and it occurs when the erect penis sustains the extreme force. A cracking or popping sound, immediate loss of erection, swelling, bruising and deep pain are the most common symptoms of a penile fracture. As embarrassing as it might be for some men, the solution is to rush to the hospital, waiting can result in deep scarring that can alter the shape of the penis and is much harder to treat.
Wrong lubricant - There is only one thing that should ever be used as lubricant during sex - that is a lubricant. Using other substances such as Vaseline, baby oil, cooking oil or toothpaste can result in serious rushes, genital infection for both partners and even poisoning. Check the labels of over-the-counter lubricant as you should also avoid ingredients
Blocked rectum - Far from being an urban myth, this is a highly common and equally embarrassing sex accident. During sexual experimentation, people have inserted all sorts of objects, including candles in their rectum. Depending on the softness of the object, it might be possible for doctors to remove it without causing too much damage. But in extreme cases, it can cause rupture of the anus area.
Blocked vagina - Another point of entry for sexual creativity and experimentation is the vagina. Cell phones, cans, and bottles have been recovered from women's vaginas in various hospitals around the globe.
I am 23 and I have been told I have problem of PCOD. Well I haven't had my periods since 17 sep 2016 and its making me tensed. One of my colleague has the same problem and her doctor prescribed her to take meprate medicine thrice a day for 3 days. Should I eat the same thing? Or what? Please help.
Sir my wife is 24 year old and she is not interested in sex what can I do please suggest although I am perfect in every respect.
Hello. I am 23. Since last 3-4 months my periods are a little scanty. And this month I have got my periods. M not sexually active. Also I feel my vaginal area is a little dry. Can a girl of 23 years old get menopause? Is this menopause or some other problem. I am otherwise very healthy. Do not smoke or drink and exercise regularly.
Hello I wana ask you about when a couple do sex and boys sperm get out and touch girl sex organ but not go inside the sex organ of girl and seal wouldn't break, so pregnancy would happen or not?
My vagina hole is too small, its so hard to do sex with my husband, please help dor smooth experience.
Hi. We have completed IUI procedure very successfully and the result is positive. I would request you that which is good and which food to be avoided. Pls suggest.
After delivery. What should I have to do for weight loose? bcoz I have gained 25 kg weight than my nrmal weight that was 62 kg during pregnancy. Honey, warm water and nibu is useful for weight loose in early morning or not? please rply. M just worried about my weight. Please please please rply.
World salt awareness week 20th -26th march 2017
The theme for this year is "salt: the forgotten killer"
So let's see is salt is the spice of life or the hidden culprit.
Sodium is a mineral that occurs naturally in nature as sodium chloride, or common salt.
Since ancient times human beings have been adding salt to their food, at first as a primitive method of preserving it against spoilage, and then as a flavor enhancer. Your body needs a little bit of sodium in order to maintain proper fluid balance, but you can get enough from eating fruits and vegetables.
If a large part of your diet consists of processed and fast foods, you are almost certainly taking in too much salt.
How does body handle sodium.
In the body, sodium is processed by the kidneys. However, when a person eats too much sodium, the kidneys cannot process all of it. The excess sodium ends up in the bloodstream. Because the mineral retains water, the volume of blood in the body increases. As a result, the circulatory system has to work harder to pump the blood. Over time, this added strain on the system can result in heart disease and kidney failure.
According to the harvard school of public health, long-term intake of too much salt can damage the kidneys along with the heart and aorta. Salt intake may also raise blood pressure, which can cause damage to the kidney’s nephrons, which filter wastes.
If you must add salt, use just a pinch sea salt.
All of us lead extremely busy lives and amidst all this chaos, we tend to indulge in certain detrimental habits which drastically drain our physical and mental energy levels. So if you are constantly feeling down-and-out, make sure to steer clear from these seven troublesome habits.
1) Not drinking enough water - Loss of water is closely associated with thickening of blood which greatly decreases the rate of oxygen exchange, ultimately leading to low energy levels.
2) Using electronic devices at bedtime - According to research, exposure to any light-emitting technology at bedtime has an adverse effect on your sleep pattern and does not give adequate rest to the brain.
3) Iron-deficient diet - If your body lacks adequate amount of iron, you are bound to experience weakness, lack of concentration, sluggishness and mood variations. Make sure to include iron-rich products in your diet such as green leafy vegetables, eggs, red meat etc.
4) Entertaining negative thoughts - People who constantly focus on the negative aspects of life have been found to have lower energy levels than the ones with a positive outlook. Prolonged negative thinking can also spark early dementia.
5) Skipping breakfast - Breakfast is certainly the most important meal of the day. Your body burns calories even when you are sleeping and thus after you wake up from a long night’s sleep, it is the right time to refuel your body and fill it up with nutrients for the entire day. Therefore, do not miss your breakfast at any cost.
6) Excessive consumption of junk food - Regular consumption of food products rich in trans fats, refined sugar and starchy carbohydrates leads to a sudden rise in blood sugar which is followed by a sugar crash, eventually leading to extreme fatigue.
7) Living in a cluttered environment - Research has proved that working in a cluttered environment leads to reduced functioning of the brain and poor concentration. It is also known to hamper the information processing capability of the brain, leading to a feeling of lethargy and sluggishness.
If you have any further questions, ask me by clicking on 'consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media
1. Get adequate amount of exercise
A large majority of people who suffer from migraine steer clear of any highly intensive or strenuous exercise as it is known to be the prime trigger for a severe attack. Having said that, avoiding physical activity altogether can worsen your migraines and thus you should focus on indulging in some light exercises. Activities such as jogging, walking and yoga can reduce the duration of your migraines and also bring down its severity and frequency. Moreover, regular exercise brings down stress levels which are also a major factor for triggering migraine attacks.
2. Take note of your meal schedule and type of food that precipitates headache
For most patients migraine is triggerred by irregular meal schedule and some foods acts as triggers for migraine like cheese, chocolate, chinese foods. It is very imprtant to maintain a regular meal schedule, avoid skipping meals and take note of the items that precipitate your headache. Items that can precipitate headache is different for every individual and maitaining a headache diary can help you to identify these triggers. Also, note down the occurrence of your migraines, their duration and severity. Having adequate data makes it extremely simple to recognize a recurring pattern and leads you to the main cause behind your migraine attacks.
3. Maintain a stable sleep schedule
Sleep plays a great role in triggering migraine attacks and irregular sleep patterns, not getting adequate sleep, or sleeping more than required – all these habits can lead to a severe attack. Thus, try and create a sleep schedule for yourself keeping your daily routines in mind and follow it without fail.