Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Rakhi MoreYour feedback matters!
I have a problem in my nose, it remains chowked everytime. I can not breath properly. I tried my medicines but in vain. All medicines gives me temporary and i want permanent solution. Please help me
Have a painful node behind my right ear. Have pain in ear due to this node. What can I do to subside the node.
I am 57 yr old female I am ashthmatic and having severe post nasal drip allergic suggest home remedies.
I suffer from sinusitis. I get headaches and breathing problems very regularly. Is there anything in daily routine which I can do or adapt to?
Last four days when I am eating my left ear pain. दर्द सिर्फ खाना खाते वक़्त ही होता है वैसे कान में कोई दर्द नही है
How I solve my problem of blood come from nose? In summer I have bp low problem how I solve this problem.
Dear Sir, When I sleep deep. Snore is started by me. It makes me bore sometime. Give me the resolution for it.
Hi, I am 39 year male, smoker, I have severe throat infection, chest blockage due to sputum, running nose and sneezing like crazy.
I have right parotid gland swelling since 15 years. Already it was diagnosed as not cancer type. Is there any nature cure for this gland swelling.
Since last 10 days feeling like spinning. Physicians consultant diagnosed as vertigo. Taken vertin 16 and stugeron for 4 days but no relief. Stiffness in neck also. Please advice.
1. Relieve sinusitis: when the air is too dry, sinuses don't drain and function properly. According to many ent experts, adding humidity to the air is generally good for sinus health especially if you're regularly suffering from congestion and sinusitis.
2. Heal faster: whether it be a cold, asthma, or allergies, a humidifier keeps your nasal passages lubricated, which helps speed up the healing process when you're under the weather. For people with bad allergies, there are humidifiers that are specially designed to purify the air as well.
3. No more nosebleeds: another reason keeping your nasal passages moist and lubricated is essential is to prevent nosebleeds. If you're regularly experiencing nosebleeds due to your dry climate, it's worth a try. Many people have found that it makes a huge difference.
4. Alleviate snoring: the moisture from a humidifier keeps the throat from drying out and relieves the intensity of that annoying snoring sound. If you or your partner is a snorer, the added bonus is that (at least) one of you will be sleeping more soundly.
5. Support beautiful skin: soothe dry skin by sleeping with a humidifier on through the night. In the morning, you'll notice not only that your face looks more supple but also that your hands and lips don't feel dry and dehydrated.
Before you go out and purchase one, learn about the differences between warm and cool-mist humidifiers.