Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rakesh ValotiaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering with pcod problem with pcod problem and infertility so now we r planning for ivf process is our decision is right please give us a suggestion.
I am 22 years old girl having whitish discharge still 1 year I have consult doctor but no use. Have done tests and have taken medicines but of no use. please help me what to do?
I am 20 year old. Im suffering with pcos. I have taken homeopathy for few months. But I get my periods only when I take it or else it would take 6-7 months. Please help me.
When you’re in a situation where your opinions are criticized or put down, it is very easy to respond with anger. You feel like doing the same to the other person. But this is not the way to solve your problems. In fact, it only makes the situation worse. Not only will the other person not listen to you, they will respond back with anger and neither of you will be able to solve the issue at hand. Therefore, it is important to know some ways in which you can control your anger.
Here are a few ways in which you can control your anger:
1. Avoid criticizing:
When in an argument and you feel your anger rising, try not to criticize the other person. Instead try to tell them how you feel. Try using statements like “I feel like you don’t clean” rather than saying “You are always messy.” Telling them how you feel, instead of criticizing, opens up communication channels and reduces the chance of them refuting your opinion.
Physical activity can help reduce stress which may be causing your anger. Going for a brisk walk or a run can help reduce this stress. In fact, engaging in any physical activity or sports can help reduce stress and anger.
3. Take a time out:
Give yourself small breaks during the day. Take some time to relax and breathe. Sitting in silence and doing nothing can help your anger subside. This also helps in dealing with future stressful or triggering situations.
4. Think before you speak:
In the heat of the moment it is possible to say something which you do not mean. To avoid this, think about what you want to say before you say it. This way, you can avoid the issue escalating and not let your anger take control of the situation.
5. Know when to seek help:
When you know your anger and frustration are causing harm to others or to yourself, know that it is time to seek help from a professional. They can help you manage your anger through more techniques and therapy.
She is pregnant and not interested to have baby now and needs a safe abortion now. Pls suggest a pill.
Me and my GF both are virgin. Last month I rubbed my penis on her vagina. We didn't have sex. This month she is not having period. Is there any risk of pregnancy?
1. First, acknowledge your fear. This is a huge first step. If you do just this today, you’ve done something great. Many of us have these fears, but they are at the back of our mind, unnoticed, unacknowledged, as we try to ignore them and pretend they’re not there. But they are there. And they affect us. So acknowledge the fear.
2. Write it down. What’s your fear? Write it on a piece of paper. Writing it down takes the fear from the dark lurking places in the back of your mind, where it has power over you, out into the light of day, where you have power over the fear.
3. Feel the fear. Recognize that you’re not alone, that we ALL have these fears. There’s nothing wrong with having this fear. Allow yourself to feel it. It’s a part of you, but it doesn’t control you. Remember you can “feel the fear and do it anyway.”
4. Ask yourself: what’s the worst thing that can happen? Often it’s not as bad as we think. Do you fear being rejected by someone? What would happen if you were? You’d lick your wounds, you’d find someone else, and you’d go on living.
5. Just do it. To beat the fear, you have to just do it. Ignore your fears and just go for it!
6. Be in the moment. Fear of failure (and other similar fears) are fears of the future. We get caught up in worrying about what might happen. When you find yourself thinking about the past or future, bring yourself back in the moment and focus on what you’re doing right at this moment.
7. Small steps. Start small. Do something you know you can do. Allow yourself to feel good about that - and then take another small baby step. Keep doing this …
8. Celebrate every success! Make a note of every single thing you do right, even the smallest little thing. Use this feeling of success to propel yourself forward and take the next step. Then keep building on each previous success ….
Me and my girlfriend had intercourse 2 days ago. 1 day before intercourse she was suffering from vomiting. Whatever food she was eating she has vomited. After intercourse I gave her a unwanted 72 i-pill. She has even vomited 3 hours after taking i- pill. Actually I didn't know about her conditions at that time she told me next morning about vomiting. I got her to the doctor about her vomiting problem and he prescribed medicines and vomiting happened because she was stressed, he told. But ww didn't ask him about this pill thingNow my concern is that the i- pill worked or not because we are afraid.
I am 25 years old married man. My wife is suffering form irregular periods so much pain during periods. Please help me with the same.
I am 27 years old. I am having problem of irregular periods since 5 years. Hd done my hormone tests and usg for pcos and all is normal. Have tried lot of medications from different doctors including homeopathy bt still nt relieved and also having problem of weight gain. Please help me out getting my periods regular and lose weight.
Hi doc, I have irregular periods since 2 months. Dec 30 was my due date I still did not get period. I am not pregnant either as it came negative with hpt Hence please help me as what is the status now.
Technology is opening doors to innovation in patient care and rehabilitation, ranging from robotics to social media and beyond.
Patients who have suffered trauma, strokes, spinal cord injuries, hip fractures or neurological disorders, the key to a quicker recovery lies in technology and skilled physical therapists,
The new technique, details of which are reported in the journal of neurotrauma, is believed to represent the first time patients have regained voluntary leg movement without the need for invasive treatments such as surgery.
Instead, scientists utilized electrical stimulation therapy and physical rehabilitation exercises to treat patients.
"the potential to offer a life-changing therapy to patients without requiring surgery would be a major advance; it could greatly expand the number of individuals who might benefit from spinal stimulation"
Stimulation was elicited by a device called an epidural stimulator, which needed to be surgically implanted into the patient's spinal cord.
An ongoing computer science PHD with the school of computing and information engineering at the university of ulster, Coleraine, investigating how the principles of computer & video game design can be effectively applied to upper-limb stroke rehabilitation.
Rehabilitating finer movements such as reach, grasp, manipulation and release of objects. The advantage of using this technology is that real objects of different shape, size and weight can be used, with the potential of rehabilitating meaningful and transferable skills. The games work with a standard PC and webcam and so are very low-cost and potentially suitable for home use. The games are currently in early stages.
I am suffering from pcos hormonal imbalance, acne, hair fall, please suggest diet for pcos and help.
Hi, I am 30 years old, having weight loss, hair fall, tiredness, leaky periods, severe leg pain, elevated pulse rate from last two months. I tested sugar, hb and rheumatoid factor. All are ok. But the TSH level is increased to 5.35 and T4 is 11.60. What should I do? Should I start thyroxine?
I am 29 years old. I suffer from scanty menstruation. Have did a lot cure this. But I didn't get any result n I have gained weight. Have done all kinda exercises. Diets. Tried Ayurveda, homeopathic and allopathic medicines but the result is zero. Now that I am married and will be planning for a baby. How m I supposed to lose weight and wht at scanty fall? Please guide me.
The build-up of gases in the stomach can be uncomfortable and very embarrassing when it leads to flatulence. Flatulence can be defined as the release of intestinal gas from the anus. This may or may not be accompanied by sound and odour. Both men and women can be affected by flatulence at any age.
Some of the causes of flatulence include:
• Swallowing excessive amounts of air while eating
• Lactose intolerance
Food that is difficult to digest often triggers the formation of gas such as hydrogen, carbon dioxide, methane and sulphur in the digestive system as a result of the microbial breakdown of this food. Sulphur is largely responsible for the odor that accompanies the release of these gases. Beans, chickpeas, cauliflower and cabbage are some such foods that can trigger flatulence.
Flatulence on its own is not a serious condition and usually resolves itself without medication. However if it triggers severe abdominal cramps, diarrhea, persistent constipation, blood in the stools, nausea and pain in the right side of the abdomen, medical care should be immediately sought.
If flatulence is a problem you suffer from often, take a look at your diet and modify your eating habits. Keep a food diary to determine what food triggers this condition and avoid it. If you are lactose intolerant switch your dairy products for soya substitutes and avoid dairy. Anti-gas compounds that are available over the counter can also provide relief. Chew your food slowly, thoroughly and ensure that your mouth is closed while chewing to prevent swallowing air. For this reason, also avoid chewing gums and fizzy drinks. If you must eat beans, soak them overnight before cooking.
Flatulence can be easily treated with home remedies. Following home remedies can be used
1. Ginger: Ginger aids the digestion process, eases bloating and reduces gas. It also helps stool pass smoothly and helps keep the intestines clear. This does not give stomach gases a chance to build up. Ginger can be consumed in the form of capsules or a tea made by steeping ginger in hot water for a few minutes.
2. Papaya: Along with being rich in antioxidants and flavonoids, papaya contains an enzyme known as papain that helps digest proteins and reduce gas. To benefit from papain, you could eat the papaya fruit or drink a tea made with papaya leaves. Papaya enzymes are also available as supplements. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.