Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rakesh Valotia
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rakesh ValotiaYour feedback matters!
I got my periods on 15th aug they lasts upto 23rd aug. On 25th aug I had sex with my bf. It was not sex. Just foreplay. He inserted his penis for 1 min with out ejaculation. But then also I took an I pill. Today on 31st aug I noticed some brown discharge with cramps. Is it pregnancy? Please rply me fast.
I with mi gf. Had unprotected sex on 26 feb. Her last period is on jan 6.till date she did not get her period. Is there chance of pregnancy in case yes how to abort naturally. At home.
Hello doc i am planning for baby, last month on my 3rd of period I used ovaa-should, gynovite syrup but no response, so I have changed the gynecologist she gave me the tabs of T. Clofert/sphere (not understanding) 50 mg on use 3rd of period and T.Valest 2 mg tabs on use 8 day of period, my doubt is will be any side effects first I used other tabs now I'm using this, and after using this when I should start the intercourse my period is started on 20th of feb and today is my third day, and I'm using folic tabs from Jan. When is the right time to take this tabs will this tabs will be use of conceive please help me out. Thank you.
Me and my love had protected sex on 5th of aug but while doing at end the protection got off. But to be on safe side I gave her unwanted 72 within 24 hrs and on 20th of aug she got her periods but her date is of 15th of the months. And then now on 16th of September we again had protected sex at 16th night and 17th morning and I discharged it out and even after masturbating for 2 mins it got discharged but now it is 23rd sept she haven’t got her periods it is getting late is there chance of pregnancy please reply asap.
Hello Dr. Am 24 year old and my husband 35 old married about 2 years not getting pregnancy my husband semen analysis report normal and mine thyroid test, complete blood test, urine test, scanning report, and yesterday hsg test taken my Dr. Told me urs all reports normal Dr. Given folic acid tablet. But why not getting pregnancy please ans me give me any advice please worried about this. please ans me.
Ayurveda, which is an age old medicinal practice and has its own influence on the very important and intimate aspect of one's life that is the sex life of a person. Vajikarna, better known as ‘vishwachikitsa’, is one of the specialities in the field of Ayurveda that deals with aphrodisiacs and virility leading to good physique and freedom from impotency. The various herbs of Ayurveda help in curing major sexual problems, such as penile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and sexual exhaustion.
Here are a few reasons why Ayurvedic treatments should be preferred over conventional ones:
- The base of Ayurvedic treatments is all natural: The base of Ayurvedic treatments consists of herbs, plants, fruits and all vegetation growing around you. The usage of all natural elements for treatment of sexual diseases is more promising as they do not cause any side-effects as opposed to usage of supplements loaded with chemicals which might throw off the hormonal balance of your body.
- Ayurveda stresses on curing the ‘doshas’: The three ‘doshas’ in the body are ‘kapha’, ‘vata’ and ‘pitta’ and Ayurveda focuses on removing these ‘doshas’ along with curing the diseases. Removing these doshas while curing sex diseases is a major benefit of using Ayurveda because it helps you attain a better orgasm.
- Use of Ayurvedic herbs:
- All the medicinal plants used in Ayurveda are devoid of any side effect and help in reversing the side effects of over masturbation by strengthening the nervous system and increasing the blood flow to the penile area.
- Ashwagandha: This herb not only helps in getting rid of the side-effects but also prevents them from resurfacing. As an additional benefit, it helps in increasing the flow of libido, thus, reducing sexual exhaustion.
- Focus on overall well-being: Ayurveda is concerned with the overall physical well-being of the patient across all spheres that is physical, psychological, spiritual and is beneficial to social wellness as well while allopathic treatments rely solely on bio-chemistry and focus on fixing only one sexual problem at a time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I had intercrs with nu husband two weeks ago and 4 days back in the first day of my periods I started feeling very dizzy and is feeling now also with the period being over. So us there any signs of pregnancy?
I had sex with my boyfriend 4 times in one night without protection but he doesn't ejaculate inside so is there need to take I pill? and if I do sex 3-4 times in one night so how many contraceptive pills need to take, is there 1 pill sufficient to avoid pregnancy.
I had my periods few days back. They were irregular and happened for 2-3 days. Today, white liquid is coming out of my nipples and they are paining. Is it cancer?
Following a healthy lifestyle that is armed with a well-regulated diet is the most important aspect of combating your cardio-vascular disease. If you think that it is going to be very difficult to achieve, then you will be happy to know that the reality is quite the opposite. You can achieve your goals by following short and simple steps that would help you to reap long-term benefits for protecting your cardio-vascular health.
- Try to use the calories consumed: It is very important to know how many calories you are consuming in a span of 24 hours. The calorie and nutritional information given on the food levels are normally based on the 2000 calorie diet. But it is crucial to know that your individual calorie requirement is dependent on numerous factors, including your age, gender as well as level of physical activities. When you are aiming to restrict your weight gain, it is recommended not to eat more than you can use up in a day along with increasing the intensity and amount of physical activity so that it matches the amount of physical activity. You must try to incorporate either 75 minutes of hard training or 150 minutes of moderate exercise in a span of seven days in order to boost healthy weight loss.
- Consume a wide array of nutritious items from all food groups: Though you may believe that you are eating a sufficient amount of foods, your body may not be receiving an optimum amount of nutrients it needs for proper functioning. Foods that are considered rich in nutrients must contain sufficient amounts of protein, minerals, whole grains and other variants of nutrients with low calorie content. These foods not only aid in reduction of weight but also trigger lowering of blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Eat right: You must aim to incorporate fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet besides whole grains, dairy products with low fat contents, legumes and nuts. It is important to stay away from red meat, trans fat, artificially sweetened beverages and sodium. Experts also suggest consuming less of food that has poor nutrient content in order to protect your heart.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol: Simply exercising and eating a healthy diet is important, but you should not eliminate the adverse effects of smoking and alcohol consumption, which not only cast an impact on the health of your heart but also cause a variety of cardiovascular and pulmonary diseases. The medications and remedial measures vary greatly among individuals and thus, it is crucial to speak with a doctor for receiving personalized treatments.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!