Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rakesh Valotia
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rakesh ValotiaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I need a serious help. About one month ago me and my bf getting a little bit close for the first time. He got his penis out from his jeans. But I was wearing a lrggins and a panty. He ejaculate on the leggings. Ejaculate a lot. And I felt wetness on the thigh. I don't know whether it slips down or not. So I am worried. Although my vagina are always covered with vulva and never exposed. But I am very much worried. The incident happened on 9th may. After that my period date was on 18th may. I missed. It comes on 28th may. It was not an implantation bleeding for sure because it had a lots of clot and it was heavy bleeding but it last for two days. After that it decreased. On 5th day it bleeds slightly and then gone. After that I took an pregnancy test on evening and it comes negative. I am worried because I took the test in evening instead if morning. But I can't took the test in my home so I preserver my morning urine and did another test after 8hours and it also come negative. But still i'm not satisfy. Because I heard you have your period and still being pregnant and pregnancy test may be expired. The all thoughts r killing me from the last month. After that one day I had vomiting. I don't know whether it was a symptom or what because I travel the whole noon on summer so I thought that's why. After that I am having vaginal discharge and frequent urination. I am very very much worried. My parents thought i'm i'll so they recommend a doctor and ask for an aultra sonography test of my lower abdomen. It was normal report. But I read that in your early pregnancy nothing is to be found on sonography. So I still believe that i'm pregnant. I am veryuch worried and cry all day long. I'm in deep depression. All time fear. Since last month I can't sleep well for these. Please help me doctor. I can't stay like this. I never repeat the mistake. Please help. Am I pregnant for that incident?
With viral fever on the rise it is advisable to prevent yourself against dengue and chikungunya. Dengue is caused by a family of viruses that are transmitted by mosquitoes. It is an acute illness of sudden onset that usually symptoms such as headache, fever, exhaustion, severe muscle and joint pain, swollen lymph nodes, and rash. The presence of fever, rash, and headache is particularly characteristic of dengue.
Most common symptoms of dengue are:
Symptoms, which usually begin four to six days after infection and last for up to 10 days, may include
- Sudden, high fever
- Severe headaches
- Pain behind the eyes
- Severe joint and muscle pain
- Skin rash, which appears two to five days after the onset of fever
- Mild bleeding (such a nosebleed, bleeding gums, or easy bruising)
How to diagnose and prevent against dengue?
Diagnosing dengue fever: Blood test to check for the virus or antibodies to it .IgG AND IgM for Dengue Fever.
Prevention against dengue fever:
- Stay away from heavily populated residential areas, if possible.
- Use mosquito repellents, even indoors.
- When outdoors, wear long-sleeved shirts and long pants tucked into socks.
- When indoors, use air conditioning if available.
- Make sure window and door screens are secure and free of holes. If sleeping areas are not screened or air conditioned, use mosquito nets.
Role of Ayurveda in treating dengue:
Ayurveda believes in treating a person as a whole, it means that it focuses on the patient as a person, as well as his pathological condition. Ayurvedic remedies are selected after a full individual examination and case analysis, which includes the medical history of the patient physical & mental constitution, family history, presenting symptoms, underlying pathology etc. An Ayurvedic practitioner tries to treat more than just the symptoms present. The focus is not on curing the disease, but to cure the person who is sick; to restore for health. If a disease pathology is not very advanced homeopathic remedies to give a hope for cure; even in incurable case the quality of life can be greatly improved with Ayurvedic remedies.
I am 3 months pregnant. Still I have heavy vomiting problem. Because of that I suffering weakness. Please suggest me how I can overcome this problem. I have some pain in my stomach because of that. I can't able to eat anything. Please give me some suggestions.
Infertility is defined as a condition where a woman is unable to conceive a child despite having 1-2 years of unprotected sexual intercourse with a male partner but help for conception can be sought after 6 months of trying pregnancy. In over half the cases, infertility is usually with the male partner which is characterised by a low sperm count. Infertility causes social anxiety as well as relationship problems among couples and can severely affect the self-esteem of the person.
Male infertility tends to have certain tell tale signs some cases or no apparent reasons in other cases. In some cases, male infertility occurs due to underlying medical conditions like genetic problems, widened veins around the testicle or hormonal imbalances and some of the symptoms could be like:
- Recurrent problems during sexual intercourse due to severe pain in the testicular zone.
- You might lose your ability to smell due multiple instances of infections of the respiratory system.
- There might be a reduction in the body hair.
- Abnormal sperm count.
- Lack of sexual desire
Some of the common causes of male infertility could be:
- past injury or surgery of the testicles.
- erectile dysfunction.
- premature ejaculation.
- sexually transmitted infections.
- testicular deformation along with low sperm count.
- Blockage of the ejaculatory
In other cases, the reasons could be:
- old age
- mental anxiety
- excessive alcohol consumption
- diabetes or as a
- side effect of radiation therapy
- prescribed medications to treat other existing ailments within the body
Diagnosis and Treatment
The infertility of the male partner is usually diagnosed by your specialist by evaluating the medical condition and past histories of surgical procedures, sexual practices etc. Infertility can also be diagnosed by analysing the semen.
The treatments for male infertility are varied and depend on the severity and the exact cause of the condition. Male infertility can be treated by hormonal replacement therapies and procedures, counselling or medication (for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation) and procedures to retrieve sperm which is then used for artificial insemination.
I am 27 years old. I am married now it is 7 months. I have water bubbles so that I am not getting period & planning for pregnancy. I want know about food what to eat exactly to cure the problem in time.
Private parts not only make or break intimacy but also also affect your overall health. Men and women - both need to keep them clean. Here are 5 things that you need to religiously follow.
1) Wash them everyday - In case you are not washing your private parts every day, let me share with you that it is a must-do! Your private parts are moist and house many bacteria. You can use soap to wash but an unscented or mild one. Wash them with lukewarm and clean water.
2) Clean them up before and after sex - Cleaning your private parts before and after sex is of great importance. Before sex because of etiquette. And, after sex for a healthy sexual life ahead! The body fluids or semen which gather on and near your reproductive organs, if not washed can harbour the growth of bad bacteria and set a stage for infections.
3) Groom them well - Untrimmed hair around the private parts is highly unhygienic. It can lead to too much of itching, increasing the chances of infection.
4) Wear fresh undergarments everyday - Unwashed shirts can do but unwashed boxer or briefs is a big no-no. You need to keep your underwears clean & dry. Wear a fresh and clean undergarment every day. Changing your briefs after masturbation, sex, work-outs in gym is also highly recommended.
5) Don't delay visit to a doctor - If you are experiencing any sort of irritation, itching, redness, odour, swelling or other form of discomfort please do not delay in consulting a doctor. It can be a sign of a serious health problem or a severe infection.