Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Hi sir I am 30 years male my blood group is O positive and my wife A negative also hemoglobin less to average have any problem have due to delivery. Pls give ans.
I am 24 years old female married 2 years back, checked with gynae she have done all the tests (blood, ssg sonogram, folicular study). I have no problem even my husband also having no problem (sperm analysis, duplex scan). But I didn't conceive yet. Please advice.
I am 46 years old working suffering from thyroid and PCOD. Except thyroxine 50 mg. I am taking any kind of medicine. Please advise if I should start taking AMway's nutrilite daily or woman revital. Which one is better?
Sexual Communication is when you and your partner are able to express your needs and wants without the conversation being awkward, taking in account what the other feels. It is a fulfilling, satisfying, and a fun part of life. The physical aspect of love is an important part of a relationship and communicating with your partner about it only helps to make it better. Sexual communication will make it easier for you to take pleasure in sex with safety and have a satisfying sex life.
Physical Communication: Communication is not linked with words only. Sometimes, a gentle hand placed on your shoulder or back, a simple glance at you or even a wink are enough to lure someone towards you. Healthy and amazing sexual activity is procured mainly through physical intimacy. Almost all the time, couples find out what the other is thinking even without asking them. Actions speak louder than words is proven to be very true in this case. So, ensure that you understand physical cues of each other.
Sexual Directions: Giving your partner verbal or physical direction is an integral part of achieving a satisfied sexual life. He or she needs to be informed of where to touch you and where not to in order to turn you on. If your spouse is clueless of what you might want or expect in bed, sexual gratification will not only become impossible but may turn disastrous. If there is verbal communication between you two such as, kiss me or touch me there , the sexual experience will become ten times better. This happens only when there is love and proper sexual communication.
Conversational Communication: Sexual urge is aroused only when there is vocal communication. All relationships require good oral communication. Communication related to sex must be done tactfully without making it awkward or uncomfortable. It will help solve many issues in your sexual and love life. You must focus on what your partner might prefer doing more or may work around issues which cause strife and eventually resolve them.
Intimacy: Emotional as well as sexual intimacy requires honest communication. Some display their inner inhibitions while others are reserved in matters of expression on sexual life. Each couple is accustomed to different and unique styles of communication with their partners. It is important to be able to comfortably and smoothly express yourself and get instant feedback from your spouse in order to be most compatible with each other.
My wife is present first month of pregnancy LMP was 24 of oct 2016 kindly tell me for abt diet, medicine and imp diagnosis .for first trimester of pregnancy. Her PTK PREGNANCY TEST KIT IS POSITIVE.
Hi Sir/Mam, My friend is married and now he is 31 it is been 18 months and from last 10 months he is trying hard to have a baby but no success he has done all the tests and everything came positive and his wife test results also came good. So in the course of showing to one doctor he said there is some PUS cells are present in his semen so that is the reason they are not able to conceive. So I kindly request you to provide a solution on how to decrease the PUS cell and increase the chances of having a baby. Kindly suggest what food has to be taken to increase the good seaman count He used to smoke and drink alot and now he has reduced to 1 cigarette per day and trying to quit smoking.
Dear sir, We are married couple and we have baby boy of years. Now we are interested for next baby at least next 2 years so please tell us which one are the best protection for protected sex. Like condom , Unwanted 72 , or any other medicine or anything else.
Hai. Hello sir my wife got pregnant today is 20 th day so now I want to do abortion so please suggest me good medicine. To avoid. Side affects in future.
Cashew nuts or Kaju are extremely nutritious and delicious to eat. They are rich in vitamins, minerals, soluble dietary fiber and antioxidants that are essential for the normal functioning of your body.
The following are some of the health benefits of cashew nuts:
- Ensures healthy heart: Cashew nuts have a comparatively low fat content than most other nuts.It is cholesterol free, has rich antioxidants and contains a number of health-promoting phyto-chemicals that ensure protection against various heart diseases.
- Prevents cancer: Cashew nuts are rich in flavonoids that are known to be effective in combating the growth of tumor cells. It is rich in copper content that helps prevent and control the formation of cancerous cells and protects you from colon cancer.
- Manages hypertension and promotes health of nerves: Cashew nut contains magnesium, which is known for its effectiveness in controlling the levels of blood pressure. It enables you to control your blood pressure thereby, enabling you to manage hypertension. Lack of magnesium also affects the health of your nerves.
- Prevents macular degeneration: According to studies, regular consumption of most nuts tends to prove effective in reducing the risk of macular degeneration in the long term. Cashew nuts are among such nuts that have the ability to filter the sun's UV rays and offer you protection against age related macular degeneration.
- Aids in weight loss: According to studies, people who indulge in the regular consumption of cashew nuts and practice an active lifestyle are less susceptible to sudden weight gain than people who do not. Cashew nuts also contain good cholesterol and are hence considered to be very good for your overall health.
- Prevents gallstones: Gallstones are usually hard masses that are found in the bile duct or gallbladder. Gallstones normally develop due to the fatty nature of the cholesterol which obstructs its breakdown. According to studies, eating cashew nuts, in moderation, on a regular basis is helpful for preventing the formation of gallstones in women.
- Promotes health of tissue: Cashew nuts are rich in copper content, which when reacts with iron present in your body, leads to the creation of new and healthy red blood cells. It also helps in the production of collagen that keeps your tissues strong and healthy.
Does it affects to a baby if blood group of a husband and wife is different. Says positive and negative. If so what are the precautions to be take?
I am 27 years old female n having one baby. I m gaining weight constantly as also suffering from thyroid since last 6 years wt shud I do?
I have an irregular period problems, because of that I have more stressed in my mind. Please give the proper distinction for that.
Persistence of pain even after full healing of an affected area after injury or ailment is known as chronic pain. Chronic pain can also occur due to an undiagnosed underlying condition within the body. Any form of pain which lasts for more than 6 months can be categorized as chronic pain. Chronic pain might be continuous or episodic, excruciating or mild, totally incapacitating or merely inconvenient.
Symptoms of Chronic Pain include:
1. Light to severe pain that keeps occurring from time to time and cannot be relieved easily.
2. Occurrence of pain that can be described as burning, shooting, aching or even, electrical.
3. Constant feelings of discomfort. This includes stiffness, tightness or soreness in the affected area.
Chronic pain usually does not occur alone and is often accompanied by other problems such as:
1. Lack of sleep
3. Weakened Immune System
5. Mood Swings that include depression, fear, hopelessness, anxiety, stress, irritability, etc.
Reasons behind it
There are a number of different factors that can cause chronic pain. Some of them are:
- Aging: Common conditions associated with normal aging can have an effect on joints and bones, giving rise to chronic pain.
- Incorrect treatment and improper healing: Bad diagnosis or incorrect medications or procedures may cause improper healing of injuries as well as damage to nerves leading to chronic pain.
- Underlying disorders or diseases: Diseases are also capable of causing chronic pain. Conditions like osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia are some well-known diseases that cause chronic pain. However, persistent and chronic pain might occur due to sicknesses like multiple sclerosis, cancer, AIDS, stomach ulcers as well as gallbladder disease.
In most of the cases, the reasons behind chronic pain can be rather complex. Sometimes, even though the chronic pain begins with an illness or an injury, the ongoing pain is capable of developing into a psychological aspect even after the physical issues have been healed, thus making treatment tricky.
Chronic pain is usually managed using a combination of physical therapy, medications and exercises, which helps in reducing the pain. Examples of pain relieving medications include ibuprofen and aspirin. Day-to-day activities can be performed only if this pain is adequately controlled. Additional techniques include:
- Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA): The target of this technique to address the nerves that are responsible for sending pain signals to the brain. This is achieved by placing the heated tip of a needle in a region which is extremely close to the nerve. The heat renders the nerve incapable of sending the pain signal.
- Pain Shots: This is used to deliver medications to the exact site of the pain. Nerve blockers are also used to block signals from reaching the brain.
- Alternative approach: These include acupuncture, massages and yoga along with other treatments from alternative medicine.