Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rakesh KumarYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old. My face is looking so ugly. How can I look more brighter and get glow on my face.
Do you remember your make up kits?
A walk to your mirror
When it was the time for an outing?
A time to get ready..
Pamper your skin!
And the Last minute preparation?
Here are a few tips on Development of beauty.
The very first step one should do while facial make-up is to wash the face with luke-warm water and then wipe it with a soft cloth, apply some oil softly and then again wash with soap and luke warm water.
Then one need to apply a moisturizing cream and a little of face powder, preferably with a put instead of one’s hands and spread it over to the neck, so as the complexion of the face matches with the neck skin.
Now the lips, be cautious to wash and wipe your lips before applying any shade on it. Then put a little cream over it and then proceed with the application of the preferred shade, which suits your complexion with a lip brush.
Hi Doctor. I am facing issue of lipomas. I am having 3 of them on my right arm. Can you please suggest me something on this.
My face has become dull due blackheads I used many cosmetic but it still appear. I do not know why I feel tired up every day my eyes get tired my teeth. I know what to do please tell what to do?
One year ago I lost some hairs from my scalp in winter season and till now it did not come back even hair fall has stopped. So my question is that can I regrow my hair back. If yes then how.
Hello doctor. I have been suffering with acne from past 4 years .I applied so many cream and also I applied home remedies but still I have acne and spots on my face please suggest me something doctor. Thank you.
I have pimpilluls for face please give me tablets and that pimples is red in colors how to remove it I can not under stand it please help he.
Hai I am 25years old man having loss of hair every day is there any precautions for this problem let me know.
What should I do if I am having itching on my scalp and my hairs are falling? is it because of any deficiency in nutrients?
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
I am 40 years of age and I find some symptoms of psoriasis In my body near back neck and in elbows so what is the best treatment for. Kindly reply.
I have stubborn acne on ny face which wont go i've visited multiple doctors and tried natural supplements as well but nothing seems to work. I drink at least 5 liters of water daily and take blood purifiers. I don't have oily skin. I've been prescribed actame facewash, isoin pill & a gel. But these leave no effect.
Why are my hair is falling give me answer and my leg is paining why tell me answer give me fast answer.
Healthy, glowing skin is what they call 'neighbour's envy, owner's pride'. Stop being jealous janet and get off your chair because you need to do a little homework to get that glowing skin. Some women look like they have inherited the glow without a day's work but in reality, good skin is a result of constant care and solutions that suit them right. Here are some fail proof techniques that women with great skin follow.
1. They cleanse it right: Cleansing the skin is almost done like a ritual. It has its set of rules which differ from skin to skin. As a base rule, women with good complexion do it at least twice a day - once in the morning and once before bed. It helps clear the oil, dirt, impurities and make up that clogs the pores and lets the skin breath. Use lukewarm water and a creamy cleanser. Let the cleanser sit on your skin for a minute while you gently rub it in before you wash off. This is one step women with good skin simply don't miss.
2. They remember their ctm: You know what the c stands for, now you need to follow it with a toning and moisturizing ritual to keep your skin soft and supple. Learn to differentiate between night and day moisturizers. You day moisturizer needs to contribute to your spf protection while your night moisturizer should be hydrating.
3. They use a good night cream: Night time is when your skin gets to relax and rejuvenate. Help this process by adding a good night cream to your daily ritual. A retinoid cream, for example, is a vitamin a derivative rich in collagen which helps in skin repair. They can also help reduce the occurrence of fine lines and pimples.
4. They work on their blemishes: Some have puffy eyes, others have dark circles or sun spots and may be even a couple of wrinkles here and there. But all these flaws can be steadily worked upon on a daily basis to reduce the skin problems and prevent appearance of new ones.
5. They follow the antioxidant mantra: Foods rich in omega 3 and antioxidant-rich foods like blueberries, green leafy veggies, and green tea help reduce the effects of aging to add a youthful glow to the skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.