Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Rajul PatelYour feedback matters!
I have pain in my left hand I tried many of medicines consult to many doctor but I can't get relax of my hand wat to do now.
Low back pain. I did not standing running one hour. And pain in low back left side spine particular one place.
I am feeling partial numbness on my right toe from last 15 days. I had a long drive just before that and that cause. Numbness on almost on foot but that gone away after few hrs and that is usual. I detected with pre diabetic last year but with few changes that recovered.
I have a heavy leg pain near the joint from one week and im 48 years old can you suggest a good prescriptions for me. Thank you.
From last one month my weight is getting put on very much and for that my leg also start pain a lot please suggest me some tips for weight loss.
My legs (from knee to feet) pain a lot when I walk or do even routine house work or even just go to market. My thais are very heavy is it concerned with that. please suggest me some thing for that so that I can hv some relief from leg pain.
I'm having back pain for a month .Why is that. Is that the cause of cancer. No fever, weight loss, or nothing Like that. Only pain that is there for one month which changes its position from left to right or from front to back.
56 years old male. Regular in morning walks vegetarian. Since 2_3 months uric acid is 7.9 _ 8.1. Has small knots in feet under joints. Started having pain in knee joints. Having pain in feet. While running no problems. Advice medicine, exercises and food habits to be followed please.
Sir what can I do for my mom she's suffer knee joint problem and lubrication is reducing. Between them.
My left leg heel pain in morning when I wake up, which get reduced during the day. What could be the reason and pl suggest if it can be cured by some excercise.
I am 24 years old male. Suffering from severe joint pain in my left elbow. I tried analgesics and creams. They just give a temporary relief. Plzz suggest me what to do.
Unknowingly the hand of person get attacked between my ribs and muscles. Muscle get paining. Got the treatment from doctor. He given me the analgesic tab and gel. applying from last 3 days. And injury is on Hearthside.
I am 40 yrs. Old & suffering from backache problem from last 16 years. Some of doctors are saying that I have ankylitis spondilysis I even not can bent to front or back side. Please Confirm if treatment is possible for this.
My Friend is suffering from transverse myelitis, about 1.5 months before he was hospitalized and get the treatments during his rehabilitation period he often feels numbness in his leg, hand & neck, urinal problem etc. Pls. Advice precautions & proper treatments.
My mother has saviour pain starting from her c3 and extended till her arm nerve. She also have a swelling form just fellow her neck. Please suggest something.
I am 42 year age person, since one week I am suffering stomach problem and light back pain is there. In summer I am having more pain so give advise any remedy.
Your hip plays a very crucial role in the proper functioning of your body. It bears the weight of the entire upper body and also supports your back to maintain balance. The hip joint is a ball and socket joint that connects the pelvic region to the thighs. Some sort of injury on the hip joint/bones or a disease can cause pain in the hips. Also, women are more likely to suffer pain in the hips than men.
Here are some common causative factors of hip pain in women:
1. Arthritis - One of the most common causes of hip pain in women is Arthritis. As women grow older, the risk of suffering from arthritis increases. The ball and socket joint of the hip gradually degenerates with age. This wear and tear of the joint causes swelling and stiffness which results in pain.
2. Obesity - Excessive body weight results in excessive pressure on the hip joint. Due to the development of excessive pressure on the joint, an obese/overweight woman may experience pain on the hip joint.
3. Osteoporosis - Mostly found in older women, osteoporosis is a condition in which the density of the bones reduces. As a result of which, the hip joint becomes weak and is unable to withstand the weight of the entire upper body and gives rise to extreme pain.
4. Bursitis - A sac-like structure cushioning the muscles and bones around the hip joints, filled with some sort of fluid is known as bursae. The inflammation of bursae is a condition called bursitis, which results in extreme pain in the hip joint.
5. Gynecological issues - Pregnancy leads to excessive pressure on the hip joint due to weight gain and growth of the lining of the uterus, resulting in pelvic tenderness. Both of these factors induce a feeling of pain in the hip joint in a pregnant woman. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pain Management Specialist.