Find numerous Allergist/Immunologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Allergist/Immunologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Allergist/Immunologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajul GYour feedback matters!
I got bit from dog, a little scratch with small amount of blood. Do I need to take rabies injection? Very recently dog already taken rabies injection. And I just have the little pain, and some shake.
Dear sir. I am suffering from a bronchitis asthma from last two years and it's a very serious problem for me. I am doing job in the dusty place so it is difficult to find out other jobs. So, give me some guidance about medicine. When I am suffering from it I nurvous. Thank you.
I have a problem of asthma so that I will get tired and also have a problem of cold always In every winter season, what can I do?
I am suffering from allergy conjunctivitis almost 2 years. Sometime this discontinue. When is problem rise then I am using this medicine IF2 eye drop (olopatadine hydrochloride) and genteal lubricant eye drop. Sometime I am used montair lc tab (montelukast sodium and levocetirizine hydrochloride. When these are medicine used then my problem disappear. When I expose to sunlight, dust, smell, smoke then once again appear this symptoms like puffy eye, pain in eye. Red and itching eye and nose. I am extremely trouble for this symptom because again and again comeback. Please sir tell me new way. Thank you.
My 5-year-old daughter has asthma. What is the effect of using an asthma preventer long-term? I heard that using it for years might cause bone shrinkage. Is it true? Are there any vitamins or supplements to help vision?
My sister is having an asthma problem. And since she has to go out for work the dust and pollution are affecting her. Please suggest some tips for her?
I have very low immunity. I often encounter digestion problems as well as cold and body pain. Suggest me any tablet for developing immunity as well as my weight. I am terribly under weight.
As indicated by Ayurveda, good digestion, solid “agni” (the metabolic flame), quality functioning of the liver and an adjusted endocrine framework result in strong immunity. Immunity of the human body is said to be associated to an entity called “ojas” which is believed to be the subtle and positive essence of “kapha” an aspect which provides the body with vigour, strength, immunity and vitality. The general notion is that stronger the Agni, healthier the “ojas”, although other factors play a major role too. Therefore, it becomes important to protect your “ojas”. Protection of 'ojas' is possible when you are able to live in the present with pure and complete awareness. A number of ways to promote “ojas” and thereby, develop your immunity are listed below:
- Diet: Agni is bolstered by a dietary routine that minimizes refined sugars, stimulants and processed foods. The focus must be shifted to consumption of whole and healthy foods while maintaining a proper schedule. Inclusion of garlic, ginger, black pepper, long pepper, cinnamon, asafoetida in the diet is advised as it destroys poisons and bad bacteria, kindles Agni, promotes normal body temperature maintenance and eliminates the extra kapha.
- Get adequate sleep: It is proven that sleep deprivation in humans can cause a total loss of the immune functions of the body. Thus it becomes mandatory to adopt a balanced sleeping schedule where the minimum duration to be regularly maintained is 8 hours.
- Exercise: Appropriate exercise discharges collected strain, moves stagnant emotional and mental energy, enhances circulation, encourages proper elimination, improves digestion, supports sound sleep and promotes relaxation in the body. All these contribute to a healthy maintenance of the immune system. Adversely, improper exercise can prove to be damaging.
- Meditation and yoga: The different types of Ayurvedic practices, each having a different set of benefits, are advised to be adapted so that you can sustain immunity. Some of these practices include yoga, pranayama, meditation, etc.
- Herbal support: Different types of herbs in the Ayurvedic tradition, each having an affinity for a certain type of tissue, are capable of supporting the immune system. The advisable herbal supports include chyavanprash, turmeric, ginger, Tulsi, Shatavatri, Ashwagandha, turmeric, tulsi, trifla, giloy, Bronchial Support Herbal Syrup, Immune Support tablets, etc.
- Regular detoxification: Regular detoxification (by Panchkarma procedures) of body as advised in Ayurveda , keeps basic body doshas ( Vats, pitta, kapha) in balance.
- Rejuvenation therapy- After detoxification certain ayurvedic drugs, herbs are given for a long duration for rejuvenation, longevity of life, immunity boosting. It also prevents and cure diseases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I am 28 year male. I have throat itching cough from last 6 months. I take medicine from asthma specialist. But not feel relieve. My x-ray report is ok. Ige test is ok. There is no problem of chest. I think its trachea problem. I have dry cough. When I take water or any food then coughing starts. Its any disturbance in breathing create coughing. Please suggest best solution.
Homeopathy is now considered as one of the leading therapies that can efficiently deal with asthma trouble. Asthma is nothing but a respiratory trouble, and it can be very much severe at times and this is the reason you should take some precautions from the very beginning.
This breathing difficulty or disability can now be treated with ease by using different useful homeopathy medicines. These medicines are mainly created by homeopathy researchers, and they have got improved formulations as a result of which you can get the results within a few days.
Patient's psycho-physiological troubles can be corrected or rectified by homoeopathy drugs. Permanent asthma can be cured by these medicines, and thus you can rely on the same. These medicines are completely natural and hence, there is no scope of any side-effects at all. Your immunity power can be boosted to a great extent with the intake of homeopathy medicines.
List of homeopathic drugs treating asthma:
- Natrum Sulph: If you are looking for the most natural homeopathic remedy, then nothing can be a better option other than Natrum Sulph. If your kids are suffering from chronic asthma, then the doctors often prescribe using this medicine for getting quickest relief from the symptoms. In most of the cases, hereditary asthma which is too very stubborn can be efficiently treated by this drug. Dampness and humid weather are the two most extreme conditions that invite asthma attacks, and those attacks can be effectively dealt with this remedy.
- Arsenic Album: All asthma forms can be well treated using this medicine. Chronic phase or acute state can be efficiently treated by his specialized homeopathic medicine. If you get a severe attack during the midnight, then it is not always possible to call the doctor urgently. In that case, only this drug can save your life and can provide you relief from extreme asthma symptoms. Suffocation and restlessness can be completely eliminated, and thus you can have a peaceful sleep.
- Kali carb: Asthma attacks especially during morning times can be alleviated by this medicine. This medicine is simply wonderful and its effects are unbeatable. But in this case, you should take only limited doses for getting the actual results.
- Sambucus: Dying asthma situations can now be easily handled by means of this drug and thus you should keep the same in your home so that emergency conditions can be met. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I have problem of asthma from last 5 years and it is becoz of allergy. I found that when ever my body get heats up then I found difficulties in breathing. Is it right and tell me the solution of treating asthma. Please give me.
If you are experiencing difficulty in breathing or rapid breathing, shortness of breath and low blood pressure, you might have been affected with acute respiratory distress syndrome or ARDS. This is a fatal lung condition in which the supply of oxygen to the lungs and into the blood gets prevented. The symptoms of this syndrome develop within two days of the illness. Here are 10 important facts about ARDS you should know about:
Because of the low level of oxygen in the blood, the organs of the body may not function properly. The kidneys and brain require constant oxygen-rich blood supply and there are chances of organ failure due to ARDS.
In ARDS, the tiny blood vessels of the lungs leak more fluid than usual into the air sacs of the lungs. This happens because of infections, injuries or some other condition. The lungs cannot get filled up with air and sufficient oxygen is prevented from getting pumped into the bloodstream.
People who are prone to ARDS have some condition that may injure their lungs directly or indirectly.
The initial symptoms of ARDS include a feeling of not getting sufficient air in the lungs, low oxygen levels in the blood and rapid breathing. The diagnosis of ARDS depends on your medical history and the results from several tests and physical examinations.
The treatment of ARDS is undertaken by oxygen therapy, medicines and fluids. A patient with ARDS is likely to develop some other health condition while in the hospital, such as lung scarring, blood clots, infections and pneumothorax.
Many people recover from ARDS completely while others keep on facing certain health problems, such as shortness of breath, muscle weakness, depression and fatigue. Problems related to memory and clear thinking are also indicated.
By improving your quality of life, you can recover from ARDS. You need the support and encouragement of your family and friends. You must avoid smoking and keep away from any kind of lung irritant.
- The treatment for ARDS has showed progress in the recent years. Hence, more people are recovering from this condition. New treatment procedures are being researched on.
Im 22 years old female. Im suffering from immune problem. Like I cnt do works for longer time n workouts. I have severe headache at parietal region. I do not know weather it is a migraine. Bt it seem to be like migraine. I have psychological problem like angry and depression. I have memory problem I forget the things.
I have some breathing problem and doctors told me that I am suffering from asthma. I am taking telecast 10. But while I wake in the morning I sneez a lot. Please suggest some medicine for it and why it happens.
2 Get a good night’s sleep: Sleeping for a minimum of 7 hours helps the body rejuvenate by releasing growth-promoting hormones. Depriving oneself of sleep increases the release of stress hormones and inflammatory chemicals, thereby affecting the functioning of the immune system.
3 Exercise regularly: Daily exercise, light or moderate, has shown to improve blood circulation which facilitates function and transport of immune cells all over the body. Also exercising helps in release of endorphins, also called the feel-good hormones, which help in stimulating the lymphatic system for release of white blood cells.
4 Reduce stress: Stress affects the overall health of a person and also takes over the mental wellbeing. Increasing stress levels release a stress hormone which affects the functioning of the thymus which in turn affects the release of infection-fighting cells and thus, takes a toll on the immune system.
5 keep smiling and laughing:It is rightly said that laughter is the best medicine. Laughing your heart out and smiling helps beat stress and reduce the levels of stress-inducing hormones. Laughing affects the immune system positively by boosting the production of white blood cells