Find numerous Gastroenterologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Raju KanakiaYour feedback matters!
I am 19 year old boy .I have a stone problem in my Gall bladder near about size 10 mm and I tried most of the desi treatments but I can't got any relief. So guide me what should be done ?
I am suffering from stool with mucous and no blood. 2 to 3 times at mng. Taking offox +ornidazole, probiotics course Complete 7 days. Still not cured. What problem?
I am 24 years married female. Got married 19 April I am suffering from abdomen pain. From last two months .I had done my ultrasound urine culture urine routine n uriflowmetry also all are normal n I am having back pain a lot. Wat should I do I have taken so many painkillers also? Is that pcos?
I am 46 years old facing hyperacidity from last 4 yrs. Daily taking rabeprazole. Weight is 57kg. Bp 110/70. After acidity heartbeats increased above 85. After bath showering observed. From last two days both hands and legs nerves are paining. Also frequent backpain and stomach pain.
I have a regular problem of hair fall & constipation. I once visited a homeopath doc who poured two drops of some medicine in my mouth. And that two drops working like magic cleaned my whole intestine the next morning. Kindly prescribe me name of that medicine.
There are very problem in my health Food is not digest perfectly There are very pain in my stomach When I eat any simple food then loose motion is started Please solve my problem why food is not digest.
I am 49 years male having persistent acidity problem, have been taking omeprazole for years now. Whenever I stop taking medicine in 3-4 days there is a burning problem in my throat and chest.Please guide.
He is a diabetic patient. He. Is 45 years. And we know ten day ago he is a fatty liver patient. So this incident is very worry issue for us. So how can we reduce this problem.
Hello doctors, please help me any one of you. My husband working as a Marketing executive, so he spends most of the time in sunlight and take outside food. He has a gas problem during in summer seasons. His body get heat very soon. His gas smells very very bad. Please give me a valuable suggestion. Please help me out in this. Thanks in advance.
Im (48) I had fissure surgery 2ys ago. Ek saal se mujhe burning sensation hai after stool in rectum. Bhut medicine le. Pgi chd se check karaya. Toh doctor ke kaha minor plies hai. Uske liye sclerotherpy ka treatment kiya 6 weeks ho gaye hai. Crema gal aur lox2%gel use ki hai. Isbgol daily 2 time le rahi hu. Simple khana le rahi hu .kali mirch leti hu. Green vegetables le rahi hu. 10glass pani le rahi hu. Sab kuch kar liya per burning after stool. Theek nahi hui. Ager ek motion se jyada aaye toh burning bhi badd jati hai. Pura din burning rahti hai. Ek saal ho gaya hai kabhi burning itne baad jati hai ki raat ko sona tough ho jatahai. Mera treatment Pgi chandigarh se ho raha hai mujhe acid reflux ki problem bhi hai uska treatment bhi PGI se le rahi hu. Two time khali pat medicine leti hu .anar &apple ki smoothy leti hu. please suggest reason kya ha. Main kab theek hogi meri life upset ho gaye hai.
1. Eat three small meals and three snacks evenly spaced throughout the day. It is important to avoid periods of hunger or overeating.
2. Eat slowly and chew foods well.
3. Be relaxed at mealtime.
4. Sit up while eating and for 1 hour afterward.
5. Avoid eating within 3 hours before bedtime. Bedtime snacks can cause gastric acid secretion during the night.
6. Cut down on caffeine-containing foods and beverages, citrus and tomato products, and chocolate if these foods cause discomfort.
7. Include a good source of protein (milk, meat, egg, cheese, etc.) at each meal and snack.
8. Antacids should be taken in the prescribed dose, one-hour and 3 hours after meals and prior to bedtime. This regimen is most likely to keep the acidity of the stomach at the most stable and lowest level.
9. Milk and cream feedings should not be used as antacid therapy. Although milk protein has an initial neutralizing effect on gastric acid, it is also a very potent stimulator. Hourly feedings of milk have been shown to produce a lower ph than three regular meals.
10. Caffeine-containing beverages (coffee, tea, and cola drinks) and decaffeinated coffee cause increased gastric acid production but may be taken in moderation at or near mealtime, if tolerated.