Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Raju GodpoleYour feedback matters!
Dr. I am having burning in urine and burning in perineum area checked for urine found acidic pH. Polymorphonuclear leukocytosis and eosinophilia leukocytosis wbc 11700. It developed all of a sudden since last 5-6 days. Recently diagnosed for diabetes under control now on medication janumet 50500 twice daily. I could not concentrate in work. Please help advise.
I am from thrissur, kerala. My sister 71 a diabetic used to have urinary tract infection. Eight month back she had a series uti and admitted in hospital. Kidney was affected. Creatin level went up to 4.7. It took 3 months to bring it down to 3, still it continue to be 2.7. She is taking antibiotics for last six months regularly. Now sensation for her legs lost. She is only able to walk with the help of walker. Her hands also feel loosing strength. Is this condition is cure able. Any hope that she walk with out support. Thank you.
I am a 36 yr old. I am female and I have a problem of stone 16mm in left kidney. So what should I do?
My cousin is facing Anal fissure problem. When he consulted Dr. he has prescribed one Gel, even applying that gel he feels some sharp pain that he could not bearable. How to over come from this problem. He is 62 year old Male. Please need your advice as early as possible.
Protein loss 2+ in my urine puss cells 10to 15 BP 145/90 on telma20 whether protein loss 2+ is serious issue? I am alcoholic smoker.
I have lot of cough formation & hoarseness & yellow & burning urination since 15 days what shall I do please prescribe me some medicine.
Good mrng docter. I am suffering from U. T. I from last 1month. I am taking cefixime+ofloxacin combination bd along with alkasier also. Earlier I had balofloxacin also. But still I am passing urine so painfully. I am having renal calculas also. Please suggest me some remedy.
Hi Dr. I am suffering since last few days of my anus Pain. I found some singing blood after Littering 2 days ago. And then continue lite pain around of my anus opening after release stool. Please tell sir.
I have bubbles in urine which looks like white bubbles. I had urine routine which has pH level of 5 and nothing else. Please suggest.
Hello Dr. I am suffering from urine problem. Since 2 days I am suffering from this problem. I want to go to washroom with in 15 to 20 minutes but urine is not coming freely it is coming very little after I get the sensation to go washroom I can't wait for 5 minutes. There is burning sensation also. I will drink plenty of water but why I am suffering with this problem. Please answer me.
Sir I can't piss infront of anyone. As I am a student we have common washrooms. My friends piss infront of me but I can't. But when I go into separate bathroom. I will piss freely. Did anything wrong with my penis. And in my childhood I used to piss before my friends but now I can't. I can't do it even if someone comes close to me. please help me with this.
I am 47 years old operated for gal bladder 2 months before burning sensation in urine reports show s mild increase in prostate pls prescribe diet that can control prostrate and medicine please tell precaution india.
I am a football player. While playing a football match my left knee dashed with a player's knee. And now from that time my knee pains a lot. Its very hard to sit in Indian toilet. When the knee joint is fold and then when I stand up there is lot of pain in it. While running there is no issue. It happened in march'16. What exercise should I do?
I have started a problem of urine infection again after years i'm a 30 years old women. Kindly suggest some medicine.
Sir, I am severely suffering from pain in kidneys. Suspecting to have stones. Whay should do to control the pain immediately. Pls suggest.
A kidney transplant is a surgical procedure that patients of kidney disease go through in order to replace a non functioning kidney with a live one that is healthy and functions well. Other methods to treat this disease also include dialysis, which basically is an artificial way of doing what our kidneys are designed to do. When dialysis does not work, many doctors recommend a kidney transplant. A replacement or donated kidney can come from a living donor or a non-living donor. This new kidney will mostly work towards keeping the blood clean, which is a function that stops when the old and diseased kidneys fail.
So, here's a list of five essential facts that you need to keep in mind if you are looking at a kidney transplant:
- Donors: While there are living and non-living donors, the doctor will have to ensure that your donor is someone who has no medical history of complications, kidney disease or any other medical condition like diabetes or hypertension. Also, the donor would have to have two proper functioning kidneys. Further, one of the most important factors is the blood group. The blood group of the donor and the patient must match for the transplant to be possible.
- Procedure: During the surgery, the patient will be under general anesthesia. The surgeon will make an incision in the lower abdomen area and the blood vessels of the new kidney will be connected surgically with the vein and iliac artery of the patient. Thereafter, any excess fluid will be drained before wrapping up the surgery.
- Rejection: The patient's body may also reject the kidney. The immune system of the patient may mistake the new kidney as an attacking body and its natural defenses may work against it, which will lead to complications. For this, doctors usually prescribe immunosuppressant medicines that will help in preventing such an eventuality.
- Longevity: While a living donor's kidney may last longer, a non-living donor's kidney will not enjoy such a long life. In such cases, a second transplant can be conducted.
- Diet: After the transplant, the patient will be required to go through a number of measures like coughing to show that the lungs are clear, as well as administration of fluids and some amount of examination and dialysis. Also, the patient will have to have a special diet that includes raw fruits and vegetables, and plenty of non-fat dairy ingredients.
A kidney transplant is a major operation that can change your lifestyle in the long run. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.