Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
I am 13 year old. I am suffering from asthma since 2 years old. I have consulted many doctors but no response. What can I do as a remedies against it?
My mother is having pain in her legs from last two days mainly in heels and stubble, She used warm water with salt but it didn't worked so is whats the reason for sudden pain?
I am 27 years old male and I am suffering from depression from my job because of Sale pressure and breakup with my life partner, Kindly suggest What to do?
I am 17 years old and my weight is 53 kg I am eating regularly and also more but still I am so thin what I should do for thiz?
I am 25 year old male. I have fever from yesterday night. I have joint pains and headache. My eyes are red. Can you deduce my situation?
Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)-
Also known as "winter depression", SAD is a type of depression that has a seasonal pattern usually related to winter.">
The symptoms of depression can be complex and vary widely between people. But as a general rule, if you are depressed, you feel sad, hopeless and lose interest in things you used to enjoy.
The symptoms persist for weeks or months and are bad enough to interfere with your work, social life and family life.
There are many other symptoms of depression and you're unlikely to have every one listed below.
1) Psychological symptoms include:-
# continuous low mood or sadness
# feeling hopeless and helpless
# having low self-esteem
# feeling tearful
# feeling guilt-ridden
# feeling irritable and intolerant of others
# having no motivation or interest in things
# finding it difficult to make decisions
# not getting any enjoyment out of life
# feeling anxious or worried
# having suicidal thoughts or thoughts of harming yourself
2) Physical symptoms include:
# moving or speaking more slowly than usual
# change in appetite or weight (usually decreased, but sometimes increased)
# unexplained aches and pains
# lack of energy or lack of interest in sex (loss of libido)
# changes to your menstrual cycle
# disturbed sleep (for example, finding it hard to fall asleep at night or waking up very early in the morning)
3) Social symptoms include:
# not doing well at work
# taking part in fewer social activities and avoiding contact with friends
# neglecting your hobbies and interests
# having difficulties in your home and family life
If you experience some of these symptoms for most of the day, every day for more than two weeks, you should seek help from your doctor.
See your doctor if you think you may be depressed
Depression can come on gradually, so it can be difficult to notice something is wrong. Many people continue to try to cope with their symptoms without realising they are ill. It can take a friend or family member to suggest something is wrong.
Doctors describe depression by how serious it is:
mild depression has some impact on your daily life
moderate depression has a significant impact on your daily life
severe depression makes it almost impossible to get through daily life – a few people with severe depression may have psychotic symptoms
Grief and depression-
It can be hard to distinguish between grief and depression. They share many of the same characteristics, but there are important differences between them.
Grief is an entirely natural response to a loss, while depression is an illness.
People who are grieving find their feelings of loss and sadness come and go, but they're still able to enjoy things and look forward to the future.
In contrast, people who are depressed have a constant feeling of sadness. They don't enjoy anything and find it hard to be positive about the future.
Other types of depression-
There are different types of depression, and some conditions where depression may be one of the symptoms. These include:
Some women develop depression after having a baby. Postnatal depression is treated in similar ways to other forms of depression, with talking therapies and antidepressant medicines.
is also known as "manic depression". It's where there are spells of depression and excessively high mood (mania). The depression symptoms are similar to clinical depression, but the bouts of mania can include harmful behaviour such as gambling, going on spending sprees and having unsafe sex.
Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)-
Also known as "winter depression", SAD is a type of depression that has a seasonal pattern usually related to winter.
I am 39 years old. I have a problem of backpain from last 1 year. Now a days it's tuff to bare give some tips from which I can cntrl it.
Hello Doctor can i reduce my weight without exercise am doing office job and my day schedule is very tight everyday 8.30am to 10pm .
4 year ago I married I don't have any good news in this hole time suggest me what's going on my wife say me his time period come to one month 15 days tow month.
I start sneezing anytime that time I started having red eyes in my mouth water substance start coming. Wht should I do it's very bad experience.
Whenever I drink or eat cold thing my teeth start paining for few minutes after few minutes it becomes normal, what should I do?
Sir my question is that my left leg cannot be fold after surgery which took place in 1995 I have consulted many doctors after that.
I have skin attached near head of penis when penis is erected its head is getting pulled one side will this effect ejaculation time I'm ejaculating withing less than 2 min.
I have depression problem from last five years and taking medicines from different different doctors but not more changes.
Weight loss is an issue that usually confuses a lot of people. What kind of diet should one follow? How much exercise and what kind should one indulge in? What are the other measures one can take? These are some of the questions that people usually have. While your dietary intake has a major bearing on your weight loss journey, the kind of diet you follow also makes a difference. There are many kinds of diets out there for weight loss, and one of them is a fruit diet. Is this ideal and effective?
Hello. My brother is feeling pain in his throat while eating or drinking something. He has taken cephalexin capsules (250mg. He is 17 years old so he took 2 capsules. Can he continue the same medicine? If not please suggest the suitable one. Thank you.
While injuries of any form can be painful, burn injuries are one of the worst to suffer from. While cuts and bruises can be temporarily assuaged with a proper dressing, burns are quite different in this regard. With burns, the damaged tissues will stay on the body and may cause continuous pain. Thus, burn injuries are difficult to treat and they require different strategies for pain management as well.
Treatment methods available for treating pain arising due to burn injuries
- Apply an anesthetic cream or aloevera gel to soothe the burnt skin. Avoid exposing the skin to air as that will cause painful sensations.
- Loose gauze or antibiotic ointment must be used to protect the influenced area.
- Soak the burnt area wound in cold water for about five minutes or more.
- If the burn escalates or affects a widespread area, seek medical attention immediately.
Pain management factors for burn injuries:
- Relaxation: During the phase of recovery, burn injuries put immense stress on your body and continue for a long period. Muscle tension is caused by stress that increases pain. Some relaxation techniques are proven to be beneficial to reduce the stress on body.
- Coping with your pain: Different people have different ways to cope with physical discomfort. Look out for situational aspects which are currently under your control and take it positively. The ‘what ifs’ or wishing that the burn didn’t occur in the first place will not help with your current situation. You should focus on things what you can control like self-rehabilitation, doing your daily exercises, physical therapy treatment or following a doctor’s suggestion of pain management strategies. This will help you cope with your pain to a greater extent.
- Sleep medications: If your normal sleep routine is hampered, consult your physician for safe sleep medications. Proper sleep is very important for the healing process and even more so in the case of burn related injuries.
- Antidepressants: Some people may not be suffering from depression, but they might still need antidepressants for relief and sound sleep. A health care provider might prescribe antidepressants as a way to deal with acute pain from burn injuries.
- Increase the pace of your activities: If you want to rebuild your health and stamina and get back in form soon, focus on the regular physical and mental activities. Exercise regularly, but don’t push yourself too much. Increase your physical activities gradually over time. Unless and until you are fully comfortable, don’t strain yourself too much. Occupational and physical therapists can help you with an appropriate activity program. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.