Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajshree R GiriYour feedback matters!
Despite of my average diet I am growing fat day by day what should I do I am very tensed as to what is the problem with me.
Dear sir, I have problem with premature ejaculations what can I do for this I am feeling so giltee with my gf please help me.
I am 20 years old boy I have a problem of back pain. I usually take pain relief and ointment but not vet relief. Please suggest me what we have to do.
Sir I am 27 years old and I have hair loss problem a lot of hair has been lost so please give me some tips for regrowth of lost hair.
• Eat cold water fish, flax seed oil and nuts to get the omega-3-fatty acid necessary for the body.
• Include soy, turkey, walnuts, salmon, tuna and trout in your hyperthyroidism diet.
Body odour is a problem faced by a lot of people from all walks of life. It usually arises from the combination of sweat and living bacteria that naturally dwell in the human body. There are certain factors that are usually responsible for triggering it. Thick fabrics, stress, dietary habits that include excess caffeine intake, use of onions and garlic in the daily diet, or excess fat in the body are just a few to name. The most annoying of all body odours are smelly armpits! However, it is usually possible to keep the odour at bay. Here’s how we can control it.
Daily habits to practise
- Stay hydrated throughout the day. It allows the body to free itself from the toxic products, which contribute to the chemical formations that arise as a foul smell.
- Eat a lot of green vegetables and less amounts of onions, garlic and chillies in the diet, which will obviously increase sweat secretion.
- Avoid too much of caffeine and alcohol, which contribute heavily as stimulants of the sweat glands.
- Try to remain stress free; practice yoga and meditation as daily habits to keep your mind at a balance.
How do we recover from it?
The people, who generally do not have a healthy dietary or living habit, have to start living by the rules to get rid of this problem. Groom yourself:
- Start exercising to release your body from that extra load, remember to shower after exercising, as accumulation of sweat will again form an ally to the problem.
- Keep your underarms shaved. Although it is still not conventional for the men in the society to do so, it is very important, as there is more aggregation of bacteria around places where we have hair on the body. So shaving or trimming your armpit hair will definitely prove to be worthy.
- Maintain hygiene. Keep yourself clean and wear fresh clothes.
- Wear perforated fabrics that let your skin breathe, like silk and cotton.
If all the above mentioned steps have been followed, and the problem still persists, do not hesitate to see a doctor to strike a list of diseases off the list which also manifest in this problem, like hyperthyroidism, diabetes, Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD), leukaemia, tuberculosis and others. Maintain a healthy environment around you, follow a few simple steps, and enjoy a happy living.
Nowadays am got negative thoughts too much. L don't know what s the reason. I have pcod problem also . Sometimes am not sleeping in night .that time I got scared and depressed too much. I have acidity problem also. Please tell me how to cure.
I always daydream while walking taking classes etc, and I always think something supernatural will happen and save me from my current situation is this some kind of disease?
Why sitting at home causes psychological problems, I am sitting home from 4 months in my home but I am feeling very pathetic I feel like doing suicide, Please teach me how to think and control mind. I am tired of negative thoughts ,the thing is negative thoughts come and I start thinking and I don't know how to control it.
Dear, I want to know how to avoid this vomit sensation permanently when traveling I do not want to get that feelings. I want to avoid that feeling totally.
Hello dr, I am suffering from sycosis barbae ingrown hairs in my beared region frm last 4 years, whenever I take antibiotics it goes away as I stop it cums back I even tried many onitments. Please help me as it is spoiling my personality I want to permanently get rid of this I have even stop shaving and start triming but same problem.
Skin lesions are painful growths on the skin that may be caused due to a number of reasons. These lesions may be caused as a side effect of more serious ailments as well as other infections, and even allergic reactions. These lesions lead to an abnormal appearance on the skin and the area around it. These can be two types, namely primary skin lesions and secondary skin lesions, while primary skin lesions are the birthmarks or moles that one may be born with, secondary skin lesions are of various types. These include ulcers, blisters, nodules, macules, pustules, papules, wheals, rashes, crusts and even more. These may be caused due to a number of factors, including sunburn, infections, hereditary ailments like freckles and moles, and other conditions such as biological responses to environment factors. Let us find out how one can treat skin lesions.
Treatment: The method of treatment will usually depend on a variety of factors, including the medical history of the patient as well as family history of the particular type of lesion that the patient may have developed. Also, the doctor will take any previous treatment methods into account before prescribing a way forward.
- Medication: One of the first methods of treatment for these lesions includes medication. The doctor may prescribe topical creams and ointments that can help in soothing the appearance and the redness as well as any accompanying pain. This kind of medication can also help in soothing the burning and itching sensation that the patient may be experiencing due to the growth of the lesions. Oral medication may also be given by the doctor in case the lesions have appeared due to an infection or any other kind of ailments like chickenpox. In case the lesions have appeared due to an infection, the patient will be given antibiotics.
- Surgery: Long term lesions that have an infection can end up becoming a long-term health hazard with serious repercussions. In such cases, the doctors will usually prescribe surgical methods for the removal of the same before they spread to other parts of the body. Lesions that have formed as a result of malformed blood tissues and other suspicious looking birthmarks and moles may also be surgically removed by the doctor.
- Home remedies: One can also turn to a number of home remedies to deal with these lesions. Yet, it is important to speak with a doctor before adopting such methods. You can use protective balms and absorbent powders in order to soothe the area. Also, you may want to avoid wearing tight clothing. Further, you must keep the area covered with loose clothing, especially when you are stepping out. You must prevent too much of friction between the skin and the clothes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.