Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RajshekarYour feedback matters!
I am 61 years old. I have enlarged prostate. PSA IS VERY NORMAL. I WAS ADVISED TAB. URIMAX-0.4 MG IN THE YEAR 2014. I TOOK THE MED DAILY (1 TAB DAILY) FOR A FEW MONTHS. I FEEL PRESSURE OF PASSING URINE FREQUENTLY IN WINTER OR RAINY AND COLD (IN AIRCONDITIONED ROOM ALSO. IN SUMMER I stopped TAKING THIS MED AS MY CONDITION WAS O.K.THIS YEAR ,A FEW MONTHS BACK I suffered FROM VIRAL FEVER. THIS AGGRAVATED MY PROBLEM AND I WAS UNABLE TO CONTROL MY URINE. AFTER AN ULTRA SOUND DOCTOR FOUND THE PROSTATE HAS ENLARGED A BIT MORE THAN 2014. THIS TIME ALSO MY PSA TEST WAS O.K. HE ADVISED ME TO CONTINUE THE SAME TAB. NOW I AM TAKING A TAB URIMAX 0.4 MG DAILY. I AM QUITE O.K NOW. EXCEPT WHEN I AM IN A VERY EFFECTIVE A.C. ROOM THERE I FEEL THE URGE TO PASS URINE FREQUENTLY. DOCTOR IS THIS MED O.K OR I NEED TO TAKE another MED. ALSO. AND IN FUTURE IS IT GOING TO GIVE ME MORE PROBLEM. CAN IT BE CURED completely. PLEASE ADVICE. THANKS A LOT.
When the climate got to change immediately I'm going to suffer with cold and cough this is happening in regular to me why it is like that and tell me the best precipitation for this.
I suffer from loss of appetite and that is why I am underweight what shud I do. When I start to eat I become full with one bread and also with two or three handful of rice. Is there any solution for that.
STDs can be said to be the main down side to what is globally known as the most widely appreciated pastime. Yes, your read that right, as they can also be quite rampant. For example, by the age of twenty five, about half of all sexually active adults would have been the victim of at least one STD. Therefore, one should be aware of the risks and take precautions while indulging in sexual activities.
A lot of people are of the opinion that only an actual act of sex can lead to an infection by an STD. However, this is really not true as any sexual activity which features any or all of the mouth, penis, vagina and the anus has the potential to lead to an infection by an STD.
What doesn’t feel right?
- STDs come in all sorts of ways. Some of them are curable and can be successfully treated while others just have to be managed. One of the symptoms to keep an eye out for includes a swelling or redness in the region around the penis or the vagina. Also, if a person experiences a lot of pain during urination, it is a very good idea to get checked for an STD.
- The symptoms of an STD are basically that not everything feels okay. Apart from the symptoms which have been mentioned, others which also exist and serve as a warning sign are a severe itching, which is experienced in the genital region and a discharge from the penis or vagina. In addition to this, unexplained weight loss along with skin rashes and bumps, sores or warts around the mouth, or the genital regions are also fairly good signs that an STD has been contracted.
Road to recovery
- If a person suspects that he or she may have an STD, it is very important to consult a doctor as delaying in doing so can harm other parts of one’s body, and at times permanently.
- When it comes to the treatment of an STD, an antibiotic course of treatment is usually the way to go. It is important that the course of medication which is followed is specifically for that person as using another person’s medicine course can backfire.
- The best way to practically avoid contracting an STD is to practice safe sex. Sex is something which is supposed to be fun and satisfying. Keeping a few things in mind, the fun can be almost unbridled.
How to save my Hair. I am suffering from HAIR FALL. I am job person helmet is mandatory for bike riding.. Helmet is the also reason for hair fall?
Sir before one year I have varicocele operations but now I notice when I do sex that time my pennies got loose suddenly. So please tell me which type of medicine can I take and which type of exercise help me.
She is 23 years old. And her breast is very small (32 size), not proper growing. Give some advice, please.
When joints get inflamed, it is known as arthritis. This causes swelling and pain in the joints of your body such as the hips and the knees. When the cartilage gets damaged at the ends of bones, a type of arthritis called osteoarthritis occurs.
There are two main types of osteoarthritis:
- Primary: This type is more generalized. It affects the knees, fingers, hips, spine and thumb.
- Secondary: This type can occur after injury or joint inflammation, or as a result of any disease that affects the ligament's composition, like hemochromatosis.
How is the hip affected by osteoarthritis?
Patients have difficulties walking if they have hip osteoarthritis. Diagnosing hip osteoarthritis is difficult. It is because the pain appears in varied locations, such as the groin, buttocks, knee or thigh. The pain can be a dull throb or can be sharp and stabbing. The hip is usually stiff.
What are the causes of hip osteoarthritis?
The causes of hip osteoarthritis are unknown. However, the factors that can lead to osteoarthritis are joint injury, excessive weight and rising age.
Along with the abovementioned factors, the following may contribute as well:
- The joints may not have developed accurately
- The cartilage may have inherited the defects
- If the joints are too irritated due to added pressure on them, like excess body weight or stressful activities that include hip movement, osteoarthritis may develop.
What are the symptoms of hip osteoarthritis?
The symptoms of hip osteoarthritis are as follows:
- Joints feel stiff when you get out of bed
- Joints feel stiff if you have been sitting for some time
- The joints feel painful, swollen or tender
- You can hear (a "crunching" sound) or feel the bones rubbing against each other.
- You find yourself unable to do certain things, like putting on socks, as it requires your hips to move.
How is hip osteoarthritis treated?
The main objective of treatment is to restore the patient's ability to move around. A part of this objective includes correcting the function of the hip and managing the pain. The treatment can include:
- Joint care and rest
- To take weight off the area affected, a cane is used
- Pain relief that does not involve drugs
- Shedding excess weight
- Alternative and complementary therapies. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.
I am 48 years old woman. I have ringworms on my inner highs and hip for around 6 months. I have use fourderm and Eberconazole but it does not effect. I often use quadidrem, it effects a little. But does not give relief. How can I get rid of these ringworms. Any oral medicine or any cream. Please suggest.
He was daily shaking with hands and produce sperm daily three times what is the problem he faiceses in future.
I have a problem from cold. It's happens monthly in 3 or 4 times. Take antibiotic and cetrazin tablets but no change. And it is irritating me continuously. Please suggest me.
Dear sir I am male 25year old. I am engg and have applied for railway and DRDO engineering posts. I can't see with my right eye for last 10 years. My left eye is normal. Will there be any problem in my fitness test in railway and DRDO medical exam. Is binocular vision required there.
Hey is it OK if a girl has 3 mensuration periods in one month if no Then what are the remedies for it?
It is often believed that eggs tend to heat up your stomach and, hence, should be avoided as much as possible. People believe that eating eggs during the hot summer months can lead to detrimental health effects. One of the reasons attributed to this belief is that eggs contain copious amounts of cholesterol, which can generate tremendous amounts of body heat.
However, contrary to popular belief, eggs do not heat up your system and perfectly safe for consumption during the season of some summer.
Having eggs for breakfast helps you with the following:
1. Cholesterol Factor - To be precise, a single egg provides 212 mg of cholesterol out of the recommended 300 mg. However, cholesterol in your diet does not raise the cholesterol levels in your blood. This happens because the liver produces a high quantity of cholesterol each day, and when you eat more eggs causing your cholesterol levels to rise, the liver starts producing less of it. In fact, a study found that eggs didn't raise cholesterol in 70% of its test subjects.
2. Provides Choline - Choline is a substance, which is required by the body to build cell membranes and to perform a horde of other functions like liver function, brain development, nerve, and muscle function. Lack of choline could lead to disruption of these functions. Whole eggs contain more than 100 mg of this less known nutrient, and therefore, should be a part of your diet.
3. Contains Lutein and Zeaxanthin - One of the gradual symptoms of aging is worsening eyesight. There are many types of nutrients that help in countering this degenerative process. Two such nutrients are lutein and zeaxanthin, which eggs are rich in. These two antioxidants help to build up the retina of the eye. Moreover, they also help in preventing eyesight conditions like cataracts and macular degeneration. Eggs are also rich in Vitamin A, the lack of which is the most common cause of blindness worldwide.
4. Reduce Risk of Stroke - For many decades, eggs have been unfairly criticized. A popular misbelief was that high cholesterol in eggs made them a cause for cardiac problems. In a review, which accounted for 17 studies and a total of 263,938 participants, no associations were found between eggs and heart diseases. Eggs are also highly filling and help to lose weight to a certain extent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.