Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I am suffering from pain in my neck tonsil so what medicine is to be taken by chemist is good for me.
I am 25 years old. I attacked by chicken pox 17 days before .to stop spreading pox I am taking a medicine which name is zovirax800 5 days 4 tablets daily. But now I feel vomiting tendency and I can't eat any food. And my period is not clear this month .what can I do now? Am I a pregnant? Or its side effect of pox? please tell me.
I am 25 years old and want to know that if any body masturbates daily then whats effect of this in future and on the health?
I am suffering from low blood pressure, can you please explain me why this happens abd hiw can I prevent this?
My albuminuria is 307 .I am diabetic and have highpertension. BP 150/90 sugar fasting 164 pp 158 .Has it affected my kidney? Is it dangerous for kidney problem? Dr. prescribed Glycomet gp1, tonact20, Tazloc40, Amlong 5 mg, Metolar XR 50, Please advise will it normal my albuminuria? Please advise what should do?
I am 15 years old. My foot is flat and for that I am wearing soals in my shoes. If there is any other thing that could be done by me?
I have gone through brain surgery BT after that from last 2 month m facing headache problem so kindly suggest me some home remedies to solve this.
I'm a bad habit that is smoking; Due to this reason I feel bad had headache only one side & in cold season back side. & some time feel my had & chest are like a hard spunj; I leave smoking last two month what this problem I have to face continuously what can I do now? Please suggests.
I have a breathing difficulty problem. Tests like ECG, Stress ECG, 2D ECO, LFT, Chest CT scan are all OK. I was under treatment for depression and was treated with Bupron SR 150, which I had stopped now. I was OK for some time but now problem persists. What next?.
Hi I went to prostitute had sex with condom but suddenly condom broke and I immediately removed but no any std symptoms but after 2 weeks p 24 antigen HIV test done it is negative. My doctor said it is the best test to know in window period is their any other test required to do. Now it is almost one month over with that incident please advise.
If you have not slept for two days nd there is severe head ache so what will you do ? And ua eyes got red so what will you do ?
To remain fit and free from diseases it is not just enough to make healthy lifestyle choices, one should make a conscious effort to convert these choices into regular habits. Healthy habits make our lives happier, reduce stress and help in maintaining a healthy body and mind.
You can enrich your life by adding these habits to your life -
1. Exercise regularly - Starting a regular exercise regimen can help you in getting fit. Apart from the physical benefits, exercise help release endorphins in the body which are also known as the feel-good hormone as they make you happier.
2. Eat a healthy breakfast - The breakfast is the first meal of the day, so eating a nutritious breakfast that contains a healthy balance of carbohydrates, protein and fiber will keep you satiated and provide energy. Eating breakfast also helps to curb binge eating which may promote weight gain.
3. Stop smoking - Smoking can cause damage to the cardiovascular system in the body which can lead to increased chances of blood pressure problems.
4. Take the stairs - Using the stairs instead of the elevator burns more calories and also increases your aerobic fitness.
5. Avoid the phone before bedtime - If you use your phone before you go to sleep, then it can harm your quality of sleep. The light of the phone screen contains certain wavelengths which disrupt the hormone melatonin that is responsible for regulating sleep.
6. Meditate regularly - Meditating on a regular basis reduces stress, enhances your concentration and promotes overall wellbeing.
7. Avoid processed foods - Eating natural foods such as fruits and vegetables reduces chances of gaining weight and getting affected by disorders of the digestive system. It also helps in improving the health of your skin.
8. Drink green tea - Green tea is packed with antioxidants and nutrients which restrict the formation of free radicals. It also increases the metabolic rate of the body which can cause fat loss.
9. Do balancing exercises - Simply standing on one leg for 10 seconds can enhance your mobility and balance which will be beneficial for you in carrying out your everyday movements.