Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajlakshami
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. RajlakshamiYour feedback matters!
I am 38 years female. Presently I suffered with right side leg pain as like foot inside and it will increased upto knee, thigh (past 8 years I used heels chappal only) I have taken sumo pain killer tablet 2 nos. But at that time pain decreased after that again started. What should I do?
Respected Sir, I have been suffering from right- arm pain since three weeks. I can not lift that arm up. The source of the pain is the upper part of biceps.
Hello doc. I am suffering from pain in knee but its not in bones it is in muscle whenever I play cricket it happens what should I have to do. There's some sort of swelling which also result to shoulder pain.
Hello Doctor, It is a matter of serious concern. I have checked with numerous doctors and yet haven't found any solution for my mother miseries. She is having immense pain in her right hand. She always feels a tingling sensation and her right hand wrist part is also swollen. I feel that the blood is not passing through her hand. Could you please advise some home remedy/ medicines to permanently cure this? Awaiting for your response. Thanks.
I have severe pain in my stomach right side and full back pain and right leg is also paining daily. I have done a scan doctor said dat I have stone in kidney 5 mm so please suggest me what can I do for dis problem. I have to operate dis or not. I need your suggestions any medicine is der or I have to do operation compulsory. please advice me.
As you age, the cartilage cushioning your joints starts wearing down, causing the bones to rub against each other. This causes osteoarthritis, which is a type of degenerative disease caused. The rubbing of the bones causes inflammation of the joints. The joints of the arms and legs along with the lower back are most commonly affected by this condition.
Here are some common symptoms, which indicate that you are suffering from osteoarthritis:
1. Pain and tenderness: An aching back, knees, neck and hip with severe pain are some of the most common symptoms of osteoarthritis. The pain caused during the early stage of arthritis is classified into tenderness and pain. A sharper pain may be felt while moving the affected joint in a certain way. Tenderness is the discomfort experienced when the joint is pressed along with visible swelling in the affected area.
2. Joint stiffness: Joint stiffness is another early symptom of osteoarthritis. It refers to the wooden feeling, which makes a person feel slow and sluggish. The urge to rest or go to bed should be resisted. Warming up the joints with gentle exercise or moving around cause relief. It also helps in reducing the stiffness and you can continue your regular activities with more ease.
3. Abnormal sensations: When the cartilage wears down, the rubbing of the bones against each other may lead to some abnormal sensations. Grating of the joints is common in people with osteoarthritis. One may feel that their joints are cracking or clicking while moving.
4. Loss of flexibility: People who are in their early stages of osteoarthritis may face difficulty with moving the areas which are affected. This joint stiffness and pain may lead to a loss of flexibility or loss of range of motion. Range of motion refers to the extent up to which one can move his joints normally. In case you are not being able to bend your knee fully or as far as you would have done it normally, you might be experiencing osteoarthritis.
Loss of flexibility occurs slowly and gradually. A person may hurt his back unusually during a football game or may experience a stiff back in the morning after waking up. This gets more intense with time. In the later stages, you may experience joint pain even while resting.
In case you experience any symptoms of osteoarthritis, you must consult a doctor immediately. The doctor will provide you with a plan aimed at managing and getting a quicker relief from the pain caused due to osteoarthritis. Several over-the-counter medicines, braces for supporting affected joints and range of motion exercises are also effective ways of managing osteoarthritis.
I am 25 years old I ride bike a lot, suddenly I feel my back pain is increasing day by day. Any suggestions?
My mother have a pain in both the knees, toes even she is not stand properly. she also have back pain in spinal cord (pathicha manaka. Sometime she had cramp in leg muscles. Doctor suggest her to take calgel but it is not work. Lot of types of massage oil she tried but not a single improvement so please suggest us right medicine She is 62 year old and her weight is 65.
Hello doctor I am 35 weeks pregnant and my back is paining I want support to sit. I can not stand more than 15 minutes .i want my baby normal and my stomach looks quite bigger .i m tensed reports are normal my ultrasound was ohkk. Now my last exam is left. I am tensed if I will not do work in home than my body will not be flexible for normal delivery suggest me some tips for normal delivery. It is bad pain why it happens .i can not sit without pillow. Well I used to do normal work washing clothes and walking but due to back pain I feel very uncomfortable pls s.
Low back pain-
Physical discomfort with pain affecting the lower half of the back, varying in intensity from a dull ache to incapacitating.
Common causes of this symptom
Lower back pain can have causes that aren't due to underlying disease. Examples include overuse such as working out or lifting too much, prolonged sitting and laying down, sleeping in an uncomfortable position, wearing a poorly fitting backpack or chiropractic manipulation.
Using hot or cold packs may help ease low back pain. Limited bed rest, followed by regular activity and gentle stretching exercises, may also help. While recovering, it's best to avoid sudden, painful movements.
- Seeking medical care
- Make an appointment to see a doctor if you
- Feel pain that's persistent or worsens
- Develop pain that travels down one or both legs
- Have weakness, numbness or tingling in one or both legs
- Experience swelling, redness or unintentional weight loss
- Can't work, sleep or perform daily activities
- See a doctor immediately if you
- Develop pain after a car accident, sports injury or other trauma
- Develop a fever
- Have trouble passing stool or urinating