Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Rajiv VijayakarYour feedback matters!
At the time of brush, blood starts leaking just a small touch of brush to the gums. Is that any solution to prevent the blood leakage from the gums?
I have also have mouth/jaw problem I am eating tobacco with pieces of areca nut & due to my mouth/jaw is stuck, I can get only 2 fingers into my mouth, before I started eating tobacco, my mouth was a opening fine like a normal man. Please advise.
. Me arohi n i'm 18 years old. In my teeth I have a problems related gums. N smell. Which mouthwash can I take. For it? Which mouthwash you recommend me.?
Can I use Lignocaine Hydrochloride Gel IP for severe tooth pain, can I apply it on tooth is it safe?
Hello sir/madam i am suffering from bad breath problem due to dry mouth and white tongue last 6 -7 years. I met with many dentist about 10-11 in 6 years but did not get improvement i used many more tablets and mouth wash. So i don't want to more so please help me
I am 22 years old. My wisdom teeth is not growing properly. What should I do? Should I remove it at not. Please help me.
I have a white spot on the dorsum of the tongue since two years, taking lycopen and vitamin A since several months. Is this ok or anything more to do, have pap test, result is mild displaysia.
avoid carbonated drinks (gas), and if consumed atleast avoid it at night times because they acid containing and helps germs to attack tooth more easily. follow this and have a healthy teeth and smile, TAKE CARE.
Hi, I am not able to open my mouth from last 7 to 8 years due to chewing of tobacco. Is there any possibility for resolve my problem?
I had d habit of chewing tobacco nuts. So I am unable to open my mouth fully. Only 2 fingers can b put inside. But nw I quit d habit .from last 1 month. Though I am healthy. My cheeks r also flatned. There is no fat on my cheek. What medicine shud I take to b able to open my mouth full. And to get fat on my cheeks.
Children are much more susceptible to tooth decay and gum disorders than grown-ups. This is because the gum and teeth in toddlers are very delicate. Moreover, children are more attracted to sweets and other food items, which cause damage to the teeth.
Here are several ways to protect the teeth of your little one:
- Have a dental checkup: You should take your child to a dentist on his first birthday. Early prevention is important as any kind of problem in the teeth will be detected and this will save you from a lot of trouble in the future.
- Teaching healthy habits: Brushing is very important and you should teach your child to brush regularly, more than once a day. Before the development of teeth in your baby, you should brush his gums gently by using water on a soft baby toothbrush or with a clean and soft cloth. After developing teeth, brushing must be practiced with delicate toothbrushes and fluoridated toothpaste. If several teeth touch against each other, you should use flossing. Brushing is essential before going to bed, and no food should be taken after brushing.
- Prevent "baby bottle decay": You should not let your child go to sleep with a bottle of juice or milk. The sugar contained in these liquids sticks to the child's teeth, which activates bacteria and may lead to tooth decay.
- Avoid giving juice to your child: Juice may be healthy for the body, but it leads to tooth decay in little kids. The amount of regular juice intake should never be above four ounces.
- Avoid excess use of a sippy cup: Sippy cups enable children to shift from bottles to a glass. However, all day long usage of sippy cups should be restricted as it may cause decay on the front and back portions of teeth, when the drinks are rich in sugar.
- Be careful about sweet medicines: Many medicines meant for children are sugary and stick to the teeth, increasing the chance of cavities. Several antibiotics cause overgrowth of Candida or yeast and cause an oral disease known as oral thrush. This disease causes creamy patches on the tongue. In case your child needs sweet medicines, brushing should be increased.
- Stop using a pacifier by the age of 2 or 3: Pacifiers are good for children, but using pacifiers for a long period of time affects the lining of teeth. The shape of the mouth may also change. Hence, do not let your child use pacifiers after 2 or 3 years of age.
Children are quite prone to teeth disorders and decay in the teeth. Hence, measures must be taken to protect the teeth of children from any kind of disorder.