Find numerous Veterinarians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Veterinarians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Veterinarians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajiv V.Gaikwad
Treatments For Birds
Neurosurgery In Dogs And Cats
Services For Birds
Treatment For Reptiles
Veterinary Dental Prophylaxis
Veterinary Surgery Soft Tissue
Submit a review for Dr. Rajiv V.GaikwadYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor. I adopted a puppy female she is 25days old. I want to know when is right time for vaccination & since day before yesterday she is having loose motions & at time she is vomiting the whole food. Usually she likes having boiled eggs, paneer, curd is her favorite. I have added rice, pulses & diluted milk I'm her diet, most of the times she scratches dirt from wall corners & start eating it. I take her to walk n roam for a while on my terrace. Can you please tell me What is going wrong with this kid or should I rush to a veterinary.
My (dog) is 27 months old. Suffering with testis pain (infection) can not even stand properly. And I am using immune syrup two spoons a day. But still pain increasing. Wat is the solution for this and this is the second time facing same problem in two months. Could you pls help our pet. Thanks.
My dog is having problem that . It happens quite regularly when we take him out fr walk . He is having some sort of pain he lie on ground legs bend to all sides sliva coming out and starts trembling . It happen fr almost 10 minutes and after that again normal . Whats the problem to him . Some time it happens at home also . Can u help ?
Sir ,i have a one month old lab puppy and sir I don't what happened to her she vomited 3 times and she is having loose motion. please suggest me medicines.
Allow your animal to live in its own habitat. Means at the end of day take your pet to the place where it can run for 5-10 mts (dogs, cats), large animals (cattle, buffalo, etc) to a place where it can rome free for at least 15-20 mts you will find productivity of the animal will increase appreciably
Hello Sir. I have a pet (dog). It is one year old and it is regular in vaccine. 10 days back teeth of pet injected in to my very minure and I got one drop blood by pressing it out. Immediately I washed and now there is any problem with that. Please help me out.
Dr. I have adopted new puppy I have noticed insects due to it. Is it danger for him It yes how can I get rid of those insects etc.
It is recommended that every pet should receive a general health evaluation once in 6 months. A preventive health visit should cover following aspects:
• Vaccination status
• Parasite control for intestinal parasites, ear mites, ticks and fleas.
• Dental health – care you give at home; any mouth odours, pain, or other signs of disease you may have observed
• Nutrition – including what your dog eats, how often, what supplements and treats are given, and changes in water consumption, weight, or appetite
• Exercise - how much exercise your dog receives including how often and what kind; and any changes in your dog's ability to exercise
• Ears and Eyes – any discharge, redness, or itching
• Stomach and intestines – any vomiting, diarrhoea, constipation, gas, belching, or abnormal stools
• Breathing – any coughing, shortness of breath, sneezing, or nasal discharge
• Behaviour – any behaviour problems such as barking, changes in temperament, any obsessive behaviour, urinary accidents
• Feet and legs – any limping, weakness, toenail problems
• Coat and skin – any hair loss, pigment changes, lumps, itchy spots, shedding, mats, or anal sac problems
• Urogenital – any discharges, heats, changes in mammary glands, urination difficulties or changes, Neutering - if it has not already been performed
• Blood tests – especially for geriatric dogs, those with medical problems, and those who are receiving medications