Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Rajiv S Tungare

Cardiologist, Mumbai

Dr. Rajiv S Tungare Cardiologist, Mumbai
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care....more
I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care.
More about Dr. Rajiv S Tungare
Dr. Rajiv S Tungare is a popular Cardiologist in Goregaon East, Mumbai. He is currently associated with Heart And Diabetes Care Centre in Goregaon East, Mumbai. Book an appointment online with Dr. Rajiv S Tungare and consult privately on

Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on You will find Cardiologists with more than 26 years of experience on You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Heart And Diabetes Care Centre

Plot No 104, Gulmohar Complex, Station Road, Near Goregaon East Railway Station, Opposite Anupam Cinema, Goregaon East, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Rajiv S Tungare

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Sir I am 43 years my cholesterol 156, hdl 40, ldl 85, trygly 189, post lunch sugar 202 any risk factor for heart.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Gurgaon
HOME REMEDIES - Take 10-15 basil leaves and 10-15 neem leaves. Mix them and crush to a paste. Add to 1 glass of water. Mix well. Drink on an empty stomach once everyday. Warm water + 3teaspoon cinnamon powder + 2tablespoon honey .Drink this thrice a day. Drink 4litres of water per day. Avoid refrigerated water. Yogasanas & Pranayamas- Ardhmatyrndrasana, Shalabhasan, Vajrasana, Anulom-Vilom, Kapalbhati. Quit smoking. Smoking lowers HDL cholesterol levels and increases the tendency for blood to clot thereby increasing the chances of Haemorrhage and Cardiac Diseases. Use olive oil, sesame oil for making food. Arjun Ksheer Pak- Soak 2 teaspoon of arjun bark powder in 100 ml water at night. Next morning add 100 ml of milk in this and cook till the mixture is reduced to half. Strain with a cloth and drink 50 ml in morning and 50 ml in the night half hour after meals. This reduces cholesterol quickly and also strenghthens the heart muscles. Eat a plateful salad 1 hr before lunch and 1 hr before dinner. Take dinner before 8 pm. Do not drink milk. Have green tea. Follow the above strictly for 1 month and repeat your tests to see the results.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 50 years and my bp is around 90/130. Sometimes it fluctuares to 98/135 do I need to start medication

Critical Care Training, MD - Internal Medicine, MBBS
General Physician, Delhi
Nope. Check every monthly and in between if any symptoms. And start diet (salt restricted and low fat) with exercise (30min brisk walking daily)
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Iam 62 yes old. Taking Telma 40 once daily but due to poor sleep and excess tension my bp was 160 before 2 days. Mydoctor advised me to take long 2.5 once in night for 15 days. Is it sufficient.

BAMS, MD Ayurveda
Sexologist, Lonavala
You can go for following remedy it will help you 1. Cut, de-seed and crush 4-5 Indian gooseberries to paste 2. Press this paste on a sieve and extract the juice 3. Take 2 tsp of this Indian gooseberry juice 4. Add ½ tsp nutmeg powder 5. Mix well 6. Drink 2 times a day this is very helpful. Your problem is permanently cure by ayurvedic treatment.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My total cholesterol is 249 and LDL CV is 199 in my report. In my echo cardiogram it shows IVC 50% collapse and mild TR. What should I do I am worried.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Take pranacharya medohar rasayn twice a day. Medohar guggul 2-2 twice a day. Avoid junk food. Oily food. Fermented food. Alcohol consumption. Sugar.milk products and sweets. Take oats and cereals more. And do pranayama early in the morning and walk for atleast 45 minutes a day. And do exercises. Do not sleep immediately after taking meal.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How to get rid of blood pressure, because I am now feed up of these tablets every time, please consult me?

Cardiologist, Gurgaon
Not impossible. But depends on bp levels, the underlying problems/comorbidities if any & dedication to life style modifications.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, mera sarir bahut weak. Mera pressure 100. Kon si medicine use karna, please batao. Can I take ELIXIR NEOGADINE syrup. Please mujhe batao. Me konsi medicine use karu.

PG Dip (Dietetics n Applied nutrition), Nutrition n dietetics, Post graduate Certificate (Diabetes Education)
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Jamnagar
Hello! only a qualified expert can help to solve any of our problem without any complication. And medication or pills or supplement for weight gain is not at all a good solution for any one. One might lose or gain weight for that particular period but once you stop supplement many complication can take place. So I must advice go for small n frequent healthy meals with some activity. You can take good quality protein in your diet. Like- milk n products, egg, chicken, dal & products. N visit a dietitian. It will help. The 1st thing you need to take care of is good quality protein, complex carbohydrate n good quality fat. N what you are taking before n after work out is also matter.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Before 4 day I was feeling a pain in heart and in my left arm. I consult a doctor he recommended me to take RANITIDINE 150 mg. I feel relax I heart but my the pain in my is still. What to do now.

Physiotherapist, Delhi
1. Get cervical spine X ray done 2. Start with Physiotherapy treatment 3. Learn cervical exercises 4. Check b.p 5. Do hot fermentation twice a day 6. Apply volini cream before sleeping 7. Take calcium vitamin D 3 and Methylcobalmine supplement for one month minimum.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 28 yrs male and i am facing problem that my heart was beating very lastly upto 88 beats per minute and it was so disturbing me while day time and i am unable to concentrate on any work and I was facing from last 3 yrs and I' met so many doctors but not controlled till date so please suggest in this.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
Heart palpitations are a feeling that your heart is beating too hard or too fast, skipping a beat, or fluttering. You may notice heart palpitations in your chest, throat, or neck. Heart palpitations can be bothersome or frightening. They usually aren't serious or harmful, though, and often go away on their own. Most of the time, they're related to stress and anxiety or to consumption of stimulants such as caffeine, nicotine, or alcohol. Palpitations also often occur during pregnancy. In rare cases, palpitations can be a sign of a more serious heart condition. Therefore, if you have heart palpitations, make arrangements to see your doctor. And seek immediate medical attention if along with palpitations, you experience shortness of breath, dizziness, chest pain, or fainting. A thorough physical examination and Medical History of your problem is required to rule out for any underlying cause. If an underlying cause is found, the right treatment can reduce or eliminate palpitations. If your palpitations are not related to an underlying cause, lifestyle changes, including stress management and the avoidance of common triggers, can help prevent them. Being a Homoeopath I will advise you to take following medicine alongwith which will surely help you . ACONITE NAP 30 ( Dr Reckeweg) Drink 5 drops every 5-10 minutes during increased heart beat .Take it till your heart beat is normal.
5 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have chest Pain I am suffering dry cough & cold in 2 weeks. Can you suggest what should be done?

General Physician, Cuttack
1. Take one tablet of crocin advance sos up to three tablets daily after food 2. Do warm saline gurgling and steam inhalation with karvol plus inhalant capsule 3-4 times daily 3. Put otrivin nasal drop one drop thrice daily 4. Take viscodyne d syrup 2tsf thrice daily 4. You may have to take antibiotic along with it after consulting doctor, if no relief.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Will the doctor recommended the heart patient to take the acidity tablets everyday for 3 times?

M.B.B.S. , PG Diploma In Clinical Cardiology
Cardiologist, Delhi
Yes depends on tge discretion of doctor ,if he feels like ;he can But should not be taken for very long time as chances of kidney stones increases.

I lost too much blood in accident. What should I eat now. To maintain my blood. I have headache. I have low blood pressure also.

General Physician, Cuttack
1. Take good nourishing diet like milk, cheese, paneer, egg, fish, mutton, chicken, pulses, soybean 2. Fresh green leafy vegetables, tomato, cauliflower, broccoli, pumpkin, beans, spinach. 3. Fruits rich in vitamin c (helps in absorption of iron) like citrus fruits lorange/grape/strawberry guava/mango/pineapple/- water melon 4. Fruits like apple, dry fruits like dates, khajoor, kismiss 5. Drink plenty of water, 6. Go for regular exercise, 7take adequate rest, 8. Avoid physical and mental exertion. 9. Take haem up syrup 3 tsf twice daily before food 10. Monitor your hemoglobin.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello, I'm kapish nd I'm 20 years old from last 2 years ago I have notice my chest and it is became increasing like girl so I too much worried abt same and I want decrease the same as soon as possible kindly tell me best precipitation for same.

MCh - Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon, Hyderabad
You seem to be having a condition called gynecomastia for which the only solution is male breast reduction surgery to be performed by a plastic surgeon. Medicines, diet and exercises do not work.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mother is having a pain in her heart for last few days, while she used to work in home like washing clothes she used to feel the pain more, she have taken some pain killers but it worked for a moment but not permanent. Kindly send me suggestions.

MD Microbiology
General Physician,
Hi. Please do not ignore chest pain. Please get an ecg done and consult a cardiologist. Pain on exertion (while straining) can be heart related.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Respected sir/madam, A couple of days back I was not suffering with any kind of health problem. But when I came to Bangalore I am getting chest pain (chest is burning. I am not able to sleep also. Kindly suggest me to get out of this problem.

MBBS, DNB (General Medicine)
Endocrinologist, Delhi
Hello lybrate user, it seems that you are suffering from acute gastritis. A burning in the region of middle area of the chest which is more enhanced in the lying down position indicates that there is hyper acidity due to which you are unable to sleep. If there are no associated symptoms like palpitations, radiation of this pain to the left-arm, shortness of breath, dizziness associated with your present complaint then the diagnosis of acute gastritis becomes even more reliable. It might be due to changing food habits since you have already stated that this problem has emanated since you have shifted to a new place. My advice to you is that you should start taking more fruits because fruits have an inherent capacity to overcome acidity. You can also try some anti-acidity medicines that are freely available as syrups or chewable tablets from any local chemist.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Mera heart me aachanak se dard hota hai. Aur pasina bhut tez ho jata hai. Nind bhi bhut tez lagta hai. Mujhe kya krna chahiye.

General Physician, Gurgaon
It may be due to severe anxiety This problem can be solved by Meditation i can give you address of rajyoga meditation center near your house (this is free of cost) consult Physician for Further Management
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I find marks upon both of my eyelashes, someone told me this mark is cause of cholesterol, I want to know, how to get rid of these marks?

PGD IN ULTRAASONOGRAPHY, Non invasive cardiology course, MD - Medicine, MBBS
General Physician, Narnaul
yellow marks on eye lids are due to cholesterol deposition called xanthlasma increases the possibility of heart disease
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am feeling the chest pain at the left side above to the heart and its increasing day by day and if it persists what I have to do?

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician,
It is unlikely to be cardiac as you fear and you may have a check up and tad take PPI class drugs to fight acidity
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sometimes I have pain in my heart side it's felt like that something is sticking in my heart sie. Can you describe what is that.

General Physician, Cuttack
1.For your age pain chest could be due to anxiety, stress, depression, Physical and mental strain, hyper acidity, muscular problem 2. Avoid stress and strain 3.Do regular exercise, reduce your weight if over weight. 4.Control your diet. Avoid oily/spicy/fried and junk food, high calorie and cholesterol rich diet. Take small frequent meals (5-6 meals/day instead of three heavy meals. If you have hyper acidity take one tablet of pan 40 in the morning before breakfast daily for few days 5.Do Yoga, Meditation, deep breathing exercise like pranayama etc. It will calm your mind, control your emotion and relieve stress. 6.Have sound sleep for 7-8 hours daily. 7.Avoid smoking, alcohol, excess tea/coffee, if you are having 8. Drink plenty of water and take rest 9. Takecrocin Advance one tablet sos after food up to a maximum of three tablets per day at the time of chest pain 10. If you have recurrent attack of chest pain check your BP, take ECG, X ray chest and consult physician for advice and.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Today I came from outside at 4 pm (43 degree). After 15 min come at home I feel full chest pain and heartbeat goes 120. Is that serious?

General Physician, Mumbai
Dear lybrateuser, -The rapid heartrate could be due to exposure to heat for a long time -avoid going out during peak heat hours of the day especially during afternoons -keep yourself well hydrated drink 2-3 litres of water in a day & if you sweat more increase your intake.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed