Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajiv Harivadan PathakYour feedback matters!
What should I do if I frequently get heat boils? Will home remedies be sufficient? Or should I visit a Doctor and consult?
I am losing hair quickly and I am trid all shampoos but not effect yet I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this?
I have marks and scars made by boils in my face. I apply fusiderm and betnovate-c regularly. But still I don't find any changes. Pls help me! my engagement is getting nearer within a week. Pls give me solutions.
Whiteheads and blackheads are a type of mild acne. These occur when dead skin cells accumulate on your skin pores. They are also known as ‘comedones’. Blackheads appear like black spots on your face, and are often mistaken for dirt. Whiteheads are more stubborn than blackheads and they might be accompanied by tiny spots called papules or pustules. Since both blackheads and whiteheads are a milder type of acne, they should be promptly treated before the bacteria in the acne proliferate. The skin can worsen and cause post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, or acne marks. This can cause serious discoloration of the skin.
1. A treatment comprised of advanced peels is usually recommended. The treatment also covers what diet you should follow and gives detailed instructions to further prevent acne. One of the peels involved in the treatment is a natural acetic acid peel, which treats whiteheads and blackheads. The peel has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It also contains potassium iodide and ‘jasmonic’ acid which ensures skin regeneration and exfoliation.
2. The other kind of treatment involves a thorough therapy comprising of the following stages:
- Cleansing: Skin inflammations are reduced with a blend of antioxidant teas.
- Massaging: Before the blackheads extraction can be started, your skin will be massaged to prepare for the procedure.
- Mask: A mask will be applied next on your face, and then the extraction process will begin.
- Toning: Either a tea blend or salicylic acid will be used to unclog pores and control extra oil.
- Mud Mask: A mud mask made from sea minerals and ‘ichthammol’ is applied to absorb oil and prevent breakouts in the future.
- Calming Mask: This type of mask contains both tea blends and buttermilk. It soothes and calms the skin.
- Hydration: Microalgae control extra oil, while reducing flakiness and dryness, thus hydrating your skin. It also contains zinc oxide, which reduces redness and mattes the skin.
Additionally, experts will provide you skincare products that you can use at home after the clinical treatment is over. This ensures future breakouts don’t occur and you skin remains beautiful and clear.