Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Rajiv DesaiYour feedback matters!
Does consumption of isotretinoin (Accutane) increase temporary diabetes? I have give up taking isotretinoin from past one month but I need to go to toilet for urination? What to do?
Food habit suitable for fissures. Can I never take any spicy food, as I like to have chillies in my food rather than sweet and salty but I never prefer rich and spicy too much. Is it a life long thing that I never have spices in my food? I like fruits but not always. Please give me chart for balance and healthy diet which is easily available. Nowadays I am worried of having anything spicy due to this problem.
I have uric acid problem and 3.5 mm stone in my right kidney and excess calcium in body what diet plan should I follow to make the limit of uric acid and calcium stable in my body.
Urine comes again and again during travelling in bus at the time of morning creates a lot of problem. Please tell me reason and medicine for control.
Sticky moist feeling in anus sometimes itching, burning after latrine. From 3-4 days. Chronic acidity and indigestion.
I am having frequent urination. Uncontrolled urination. urge of urination. Sensation in urethra with mild pain. Taking Alpha-Blocker.
Hi I m 35 years old n healthy. For the past 3 years I m suffering from kidney (i have copper t inserted after my second child). When detected I had 3 stones, while last when I checked only 1is remaining. My stones were detected because I use to have back pain on my right side, but then the pain had reduced. But now recently again the pain had started I usually it is in the morning when I sleep for long hours. Also I have observed the there is blood passing in my vaginal discharge. Please help.
My dad is 65+ years he got stone in urine nd kidney so is der any medicine to soluble the stone nd with out operation Nd tell me food to eat my father.
I am suffering from post void dribbling and little but slow urine speed. Otherwise I don't have any other problems. Is it caused by masturbations?
Hi I am 32 year old male facing issues of fatigue tiredness all the time and also frequent urination specially in night. Please suggest what should I do.
Sir my I have a kidney stone for two years last year I have used a laser treatment but now I have 8mm stone and I have uterus cyst.
Hi I am 20 years old girl. And i am getting urinating problem like a niddle poke in my urethra. Please tell me how to treat this at the earliest.
Im drinking alcohol. I got stones in kidney. How to remove the kidney stones. And how to reduce the alcohol consumption. And how to loose weight. What are the medicines have to use to stop alcohol consumption. How to remove kidney stones totally. Please say.
Hi I hv severe butt pain and burning sensation not comfortable while sitting more than 15-20 min I tried zerodol Mr. and remylin d for ten days but temporary again it is same my height is 5.7 weight 84 5: 46 pm.
Hi, I have a stone 4.5 mm in ureter and another stone 3 mm in right kidney. My problem is that some time I feel burn while urine and feel burn after ejaculations, kindly suggest me this problem is due to ureteric stone, or some other problem can be there. My ultrasound and urine test was done on 14th july (4 days ago) in which these stones are found. And blood cells in urine was 40 to 50, I am taking water more than I need, some time drink beer also. Please help me, why I feel burning in penis.
My dad ate cyclobenzaprine salt medicine, and had problem of urine retention after 2 doses of this medicine. And also he had problem of cervical decompression from 10 years, but everything was normal. Also, after check-up, Urethral and kidney system is ok. Urologist said it may be due to cervical decompression. But I wanna know that, how can cervical decompression can cause urinary retention in just 2 days after 2 doses of cyclobenzaprine. Can cervical decompression show its effect in 2 days after 10 years? Explain please. Your answer is important to us.
The prostate gland, an essential part of the male reproductive system grows throughout your life. As you grow older, it becomes imperative to keep this organ healthy.
Here's what you can do to maintain a healthy prostate:
1. Workout to stay fit: Exercising regularly and maintaining an optimum weight can help to keep your prostate gland at an optimal health. Several types of research have revealed the beneficial aspects of exercising. It's said that physically active men are less likely to suffer from enlarged prostate if they performed a physical activity of low to moderate intensity. Likewise, physically active men who ran for 90 to 108 minutes are 20% less likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables: Including fruits and vegetables in your diet can help to maintain a healthy prostate. Guava, papaya, tomato and watermelon are some of the options that spell good for your prostate. Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels sprouts should also be included to boost the health of the gland. Ideally, you should have about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
3. Have more soy products: Eating more soy products like tofu, soy flour, soy nuts can help to keep cancer of the prostate at bay. A study published in the British Journal of Urology International revealed that men who had soy products saw a 40% decrease in their risk of developing an enlarged prostate.
4. Have selenium-rich foods: Having foods rich in selenium (a powerful trace mineral) like tuna, eggs, cashews, onions, garlic, etc can reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer.
5. Say yes to healthy fats and no to trans and saturated fats: Choosing healthy fats like avocados, nuts, and olive oil can aid in boosting prostate health. At the same time, limiting saturated fats and trans fat intake are vital for keeping the prostate gland healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.