Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hypertension
Treatment of Heart Attack
Treatment of Syncope
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Irregular Heartbeat
Treatment of Hole in the Heart
Treatment of Heart Specialist
Treatment of Angina
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
Treatment of Left Chest Pain
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Treatment of Pulmonary Hypertension
Submit a review for Dr. Rajiv BhagwatYour feedback matters!
I am 38 years old and my lipid profile are cholesterol 200 tryglyceride 224 what I have to do? Please advise advise.
Mera right chest main halka sa pain ho raha hai. Sas lene se thora jada pain ho raha hai. please give me some solutions.
Mujhe pichle 2 year se cold (jukam) ho rha hai balgum bhi ata hai. So I think jyada cold and balgum se mere fefde compress ho gaye h. Mjhe apni chest ka size bhi short lag rha hai. So Please advice for name the test jisse mjhe pta lag sake ki size compress ho rha h ya nhi. Thanks.
Hello doctor my self sunita Pandey I am 62 year old married woman I have low blood pressure problem last five months what should I do please tell me doctor.
My father is 55years old heart patient and also suffering from diabetes and some more disease. Suddenly he lost most of his eye sight then we consult to eye specialist and he prescribed medicine and insulin but our home doctor told that insulin should not be taken as my father is taking too much medicine. Not he is able to see and is able to drive bike but eye specialist is forcing to have insulin. Is it safe to have insulin as my father's sugar level is always is in control.
I feel chest pain two to there time in a day. This pain is short time but sometimes take long. So suggest me something good for my health.
Hello sir I am in tamilnadu but now I am studying in Delhi Respected sir on my 20 year old on that time all were talking about death and heart attack by that talking affected to my mind that I think heart attack me to also come this time after two minutes come like that my mind thinking So I can not sleep well and I can't study well all time this thinking is coming to my mind please help me I so need yours help because I can't live normally some time I think like this any car dash me by this my memories loss this is better to me like that I am thinking so help me sir please help me sir please recover me I have lot of aims but I can't work for that please help me.
I am 26 years old male having pain in my chest bone middle, it occurs when I do some moments e. G like moving, bowing, or pulling some sought of things. I have some sought of cough also, sometime there is shortness of breath too. What should I do?
What happens when a person suffers from diabetes and also heart attack blockage in artery is due to cholesterol something else What is meant by malaria.
I am suffering from dry cough for last two weeks and heavy chest pain whenever hard cough. So pls suggest what can I do.
On 13/3/16 my blood examination are as follows - H.b - 13.9 Tlc - 14,300 /cmm neutrophil - 50% Lymphocytes-20% monocyte- 2% eosinophil-23% Plasma glucose (f)- 85 mg/dl Serum creatinine- 0.9 mg/dl Tsh - 6.81 micro U/ml T4 - 0.75 ng/dl URINE:- --------- Appearance- straw coloured, clear Reaction- acidic Glucose- absent protein- nil Phosphates-nil Pus cells- occasional Epithelial cells - a few Rbc - nill Casts - nill Crystals - nill Cylindroids- nil ECG - Within normal limits. B.p - 120/80 Symptoms :- cough, breathing problems, gass fullness of stomach. medicine - that time prescribed by Dr. Rabizip dsr 1 in morning thyrox 12 5 mg 1 daily Hetrazan 100 mg -1x 3 Zentel 400 mg 1 at nite one day only. Mega cv 625 - 1x 3 20 day of course of these medicine I feel completely good. Naw same symptoms appears. Sir does it also happen on climate changing as well as not proper time of taking food and hot cold climate. Use of a.c and open climate. On dt. 21/9/16 my b.p is 120/80 and having same problem chest pain cough fullness of stomach breathing problem. And taking from today following medicine - hetrazan 100 mg .1x3 Azithral 500 mg. 1 x1 cetrizine. 1 x 1 Pan d 40. 1x1.
Heart Blocks are a result of plaque buildup in your arteries, which blocks blood flow and circulation to the heart, causing heart muscle damage and heightens the risk for heart attack and stroke.
Arteries which have smooth and elastic walls become thick and restrict blood flow from the cholesterol deposits over the years. Blood clots can also block the arteries that supply oxygen rich blood to the heart. These can eventually lead to strokes and heart attacks.
Some warning signs that you may be at risk of heart blockage:
- Have you had a mild stroke: Plaque that accumulates in the carotid artery supplying oxygen rich blood to the brain can cause a stroke. People who have had strokes are more prone to heart attacks.
- Do you often feel fatigue and dizziness: Reduced oxygen from poor circulation and blood flow can result in fatigue and tiredness as well as dizziness.
- Experiencing shortness of breath: Poor blood flow can lead to shortness of breath from even mild forms of exercise or even from carrying out daily chores or walking.
- Sudden chest pain: Chest pain or angina result from reduced supply of blood to the heart. It can be felt as pressure, tightness in the chest, squeezing in the chest, numbness or burning.
- Unexplained lower back pain: This can result from pressure in the spine as a result of pinched nerves due to compressed vertebrae discs as a result of poor blood flow.
- Erectile dysfunction in men: If an erection becomes difficult or impossible, it could be a warning sign of clogged arteries. These arteries supply blood to the pelvis area and help achieve an erection.
- Calf pain: Blocked leg arteries can cause calf pain, especially in smokers. This is an early sign of possible heart blocks.
- Painful, numb and cold hands and feet: Plaque build up in the arteries of the extremities can cause numbness and coldness in the hands and feet.
Remember early detection is the key to prevent or delay heart attacks. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.