Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajinder SinghYour feedback matters!
Hello mam I have dark brown spots on my cheeks bone but after applying hydroquinone cream prescribed by dermatologist it's spreading all over my face. please suggest. Help me please to fade and stop spreading.
I am 22 year old girl. Before some day I have anus bleeding every time. After medicines bleeding were stopped. But now anus is itching. And I am daily eating liquid type of food. What should I do?
I have black spots and dark patches on my face. If I did TCA peel means all my dark spots will get rid off? And again the spots will not come to my face? How many peels I should undergo for improvement. I am a wheatish brown skin.
I have excess of etching in my face daily from 10 days is it due to beard or any other reason etching in body also earlier I have taken avil 25 and after taken allegra 120 mg for 5 days and another 5 days taken allegra 180 mg but not got permanent soln for etching when I take tab eating decreased but not got permanent relief in face and on body wht to do some whit spots on face also taken tacroz 0.01% ointment and elocon cream is it ok or cause any problem to skin these ointment tell me treatment.
I have red itchy pimples on my both breasts. It occurs twice a week. Is this some kind of cancer. Tell me.
I am having ringworm/Tinea corporis in my underlegs, Its in circle and some time it automatically dry randomly again make circle. I have already using 3 cream (Tenovate, bictofine,terbonate) bt not relieve proper its grown again, What should I do?
Me daad ki khujli se chhutkara pana chahta hu me jab tak cream use karta hu tab tak ye thik rehti hai par cream band karne ke baad phir se ho jati hai aur kuchh dino se jyada taklif de rahi hai mujhe iska upay batay.
The skin of a newborn baby is very fragile. It is thin and has low pigmentation. It takes quite some time (about a year) for the epidermis to develop and function effectively. Once the baby turns one, the skin gets thicker and more immune to skin problems. Here are some common skin problems found in almost every infant.
1 Diaper rash
Diaper rash is the development of red and inflamed skin in the area under the diaper. It is recommended to check the diaper for any wetness at regular intervals, and to change it when required. The diaper should not be too tight or left on too long. Applying a diaper rash ointment and keeping the area dry and open whenever possible can help in relieving your baby from the problem.
2 Baby acne
Development of acne/pimples on the skin of an infant is a common occurrence. It is advised to not to apply anything on it. It mostly resolves on its own in a couple of days.
3 Prickly heat
Prickly heat rashes are the rashes which develop on the face, neck, back or the bottom of the baby because of heat. To deal with this situation you should try to keep the infant cool and dry (not let him/her sweat) and ensure that they wear loose and comfortable clothes made of cotton.
Rashes that develop on the scalp, eyebrows, cheeks, chest, and/or neck of a newborn baby (up to 6 months), are known as seborrhea. It appears to be gruesome, but does not bother the baby. It is recommended to use mild baby shampoo and creams to get rid of the problem. If there is no improvement, see a dermatologist.
20% of the babies suffer from a very itchy skin rash known as 'eczema'. The affected area of the skin may turn red, ooze pus or crust over. It can be a result of an irritation caused due to sweating in a hot weather or due to the drying up of skin in a cold weather. Some clothing, specifically wool can even trigger this skin condition in a baby. A dermatologist or a pediatrician should be consulted in order to know what should be done.
Hello sir, My lips are getting faded and becomes black. I am not a smoker and also I drink lot of water. Sir please suggest.
I have diagnosed with Deep vein Thrombosis last year again and having such problem before 7 years back as well. I am taking warfarin tablets. Someone told me that clots in veins do not get dissolve completely. Is it true? Is it lifetime to take these tablets so that it will not occur again? Please confirm.
I am 55 yrs. Old male, as I am suffering from Actinic cheilitis (lower lip pigmentation) for last 30 yrs. Please suggest suitable medicines.
Sir me 4 saal se lomela cream used kar rhi hun lekin ab wo pehle jaisa kaam nahi krta pehle jaise mera pimple mark aur skin lightening ho gayi thi ab nahi ho rahe.
I have stitch marks on my face. So I want to remove that scar permanently. Suggest me some treatment for permanent removal of scar.
I am using minoxidil on my face since 8 months and now when I look my face on mirror I can feel that my face is become puffy (little fatty compared to before) is there any solution for this puffy face.
My hand skin which is exposed out in sun is getting very tanned in sun compared to the covers skin surface. What should I do to prevent it?
Freckles are skin cells (keratinocytes) that contain melanin, which is a brown colored skin pigment. The skin cells are otherwise very normal, so the spots can't be felt since they are flat. They don't cause lumps in the skin but they are quite visible.
Here are some of the methods and home remedies with which you can get rid of your freckles:
- Prevent your face from the sun: This is the best approach to get rid of freckles. Wear caps with wide overflows so your face is in shadow. Attempt to abstain from going outside when the sun is high in the sky since this is the time when you get the most UV radiation. If you do go out, try to stay in the shade. Also wear sunscreens with SPF 50 constantly, without fail.
- Lemon juice To bleach freckles away: Lemon juice is one of the best natural bleaches. Use the juice from crisp crushed lemons; delicately apply the juice onto the freckled regions. Be careful not to put the juice in your eyes. Leave the juice on for ten to fifteen minutes and wash off with warm water. You will need to do this twice every day for a few weeks before the spots vanish.
- Even out the skin color: Conceal the freckles by darkening the rest of the skin normally. Castor oil - an old solution for everything from blockages to upset stomachs - is fabulous for adding a light tan shading to the skin.
- A sake facial mask works fast: It causes the freckles to blur away quickly, since skin cell turnover rate is around three weeks. If you can keep the most reduced layer of cells from getting a considerable measure of melanin, the spots will be gone soon.
- Sour cream facial peels: Sour cream contains lactic corrosive, which are an exceptionally tender peeling operator. Apply the sharp cream to the freckled regions and keep it there for ten minutes.
- Fruit flavored facial peels: Use squashed strawberries and kiwi or cucumbers for a facial cover to create a peel. Banana crushed with mint leaves gives you a peel as well.
- Honey and lemon juice: Honey holds water and moisturizes the skin. It contains chemicals that are skin-lightening agents. Mixed with lemon squeeze, this is an extremely affective strategy to get rid of your freckles.
- Add nutrients to your skin while lightening freckles: Vitamin E oil not just blurs spots quick, it contains supplements that saturate your skin and keep it sound.
- Eating your way to fewer freckles: Vitamin C (citrus extract) in your eating routine helps your skin, pretty much as it does when you apply it to your face. If your skin is excessively delicate for lemon juice, then ensure you eat a lot of citrus product.
- Business bleaching creams with natural ingredients: Over-the-counter skin brightening creams that contain hydroquinone and oxybenzone can prove to be extremely effective. Common fixings, for example, bearberry, aloe, mulberry and different herbs are calming to the skin and help the spots without risk. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic physician.
Eczema is a skin condition marked by eruptions that are often pus filled boils and can be of many kinds. One of the kinds of eczema is also known as Atopic Dermatitis. Before treating Atopic Eczema it is always good to take an opinion of a Dermatologist, as the skin of Atopic patients is sensitive and not all home remedies may suit everyone. It is known to aggravate during cold and biting months of winter and can lead to dryness and scaly patches. It is commonly found in patients who are young children and babies. The flare up can also relapse again. Reddish brown patches and oozing boils characterize this skin ailment. It is mostly found on the face, scalp, knees and elbows.
Let us look at the natural ways in which it can be treated effectively:
- Oil Massages: Atopic Eczema is usually characterized by severe dryness, which can be fixed with the help of coconut oil and olive oil massages. Sunflower seed oil and others like camomile, chickweed, licorice and thyme can help in bringing down the inflammation by soothing the area and removing the dryness to a great extent. These oils also have antibacterial properties which can help in treating the eczema in an efficient manner. Further, green tea, primrose oil, aromatherapy and other such methods can also be used to soothe the skin and treat the condition.
- Probiotics and other Essentials: It is important to get a good dose of Omega-3 oils as well as other essentials like probiotics and flavonoids that are contained in food like green and leafy vegetables, dairy products, fish and others. These elements can help in treating Atopic Eczema in a natural manner.
- Vitamins: Eating the right food can help in removing painful symptoms to a great degree. One can turn to vitamin supplements that will supply precious Vitamin D to the body and help the skin become clear. Vitamin D can also be found in green vegetables, fish and dry fruits like figs and almonds.
- Lifestyle Changes: There are other ways of treating this condition. One of the methods includes making lifestyle changes like using deep breathing and meditative techniques that can bring the stress level down so that the flare up does not happen and the immune system continues to function properly. Also, patients would be advised to use a cold compress every night as this is when the itching increases by leaps and bounds. The use of oat meal baths with baking soda can also help.
- Aloe Vera Gel: The soothing and healing properties of Aloe Vera are well known. One can use the gel of this herb to bring down the painful inflammation as well.
There are various ways to deal with Atopic Eczema and hygiene is one of the top methods along with a good lifestyle.