Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RajeswariYour feedback matters!
A muscular bead has been developed around her anus before a year almost ,now it troubles her by a soft pain. What is this and what should she does for this?
Glow your skin naturally
1.) Get Glowing Skin with Lemon
Lemon is known for its anti-tanning properties. It helps to reduce the dark spots and also helps in getting rid of the blemishes. Apply lemon on the darkened areas. Keep for 10 minutes and wash off with cold water. Lemon should not be used on cuts and wounds as it will cause a burning sensation. While you are applying lemon, don’t expose yourself to sunlight.
2.) Get Glowing Skin with Honey Combos
Lemon and honey makes a good combination which helps you lighten your skin. Mix lemon and honey in equal quantities and apply it on your skin. Leave it for 20 minutes. Then wash it off. If you have a dry skin, you can try a combination of honey with cucumber juice. Mix them in equal proportion. You can apply it to any part of your body i.e. face, hands, legs, etc. Apply it for 15 minutes and then wash it.
You can also use a milk and honey pack. Mix these in equal quantities and apply. After applying keep it for some time. Then massage the paste in a circular motion. Wash off with cold water. If you have oily skin use low fat or else use full cream milk.
3.) Get Glowing Skin with Oatmeal Pack
Oatmeal helps you to remove the dirt which goes into the skin pores. Soap usually fails to remove this dirt. Mix oatmeal with a little turmeric and few drops of lemon. Quantity of turmeric powder should be very less. Now, make a thick paste of it. Apply it to your skin and leave it for a few minutes so that it gets a little dry. Take off the mask by washing it with lukewarm water.
4.) Get Glowing Skin with Bananas
Banana has got many advantages. It is a mood booster and also keeps your heart healthy. Banana also helps you get a glowing skin. Mash ripe bananas and grease your skin with it. Keep it for some time and rinse it. Repeat this procedure weekly to get good results. You can also add raw milk to the mashed bananas to get a nice glow. Raw milk is also helpful in getting a fair skin.
5.) Get Glowing Skin with Tomato
Attending the La Tomatina festival every month could have made it easy to get a fair skin. Tomato is also a skin lightening agent. It also absorbs all the oil of your face and treat the open pores of your face. Make tomato pulp in the required quantity and apply it to your skin. Leave it for some time so that it dries. Rinse it off with water. Tomato gives your skin a pinkish glow.
6.) Get Glowing Skin with Fruit Pack
Fruits can work wonders for your skin and also provide you with naturally glowing skin. Prepare a fruit pack by combining the pulp of an avocado, papaya and cucumber. Then add 2 teaspoons of cream. Mix well to form a paste and apply all over the face. Leave it for 20 minutes and rinse with warm water. People with oily or combination skin can avoid adding cream, they can add sandal wood pack in it.
7.) Get Glowing Skin with Egg Pack
Yes, egg does helps in making the skin fair. It stinks, but it helps. Beat an egg till it’s fluffy and frothy. Apply on the face and keep it on till it dries off completely. Rinse off with cold water. You can also add lemon juice or 2 drops of lavender oil or tea tree oil, to reduce the smell of the egg. So, next time get an egg more from the store for your skin!
8.) Get Glowing Skin with Hot Oil Body Massage
Want to enjoy your weekends? Indulge in the hot oil body massage for relaxation and also to get fairer skin. Choose a base oil such as almond oil, coconut oil or olive oil. Add crushed neem and tulsi leaves to the oil and warm it gently. Apply this all over your body and massage well. Keep for 30 minutes and get into the shower. Hot oil massage increases the blood circulation all over the body and thus reduces tan.
9.) Get Glowing Skin with Milk, Oil and Lemon
A combo of milk, oil and lemon will do a great job for your skin. Mix 1 spoon of milk powder, 1 spoon of lemon juice and 1 spoon of almond oil. Apply this concoction on your skin; leave it on for 15 minutes before washing off. This is an effective skin lightening mask. This home remedy gives excellent results in getting fair skin at home.
10.) Get Glowing Skin with Potato
Potato also works as a natural bleaching agent and hence can be used for skin lightening. Squeeze the juice of a potato in a bowl. Apply it to your face. Keep it for some time and wash off with cold water. This is a slow and gradual process. The results will be visible to you after a while.
11.)Get Glowing Skin with Sandalwood
Nothing can beat this age old home remedy of getting fairer skin. Make a paste of sandalwood and some turmeric. You can also add almond oil to it. Apply this paste to your face. Keep it for some time. Then start massaging it in circular motion. Finally, wash off with cold water. This will help in skin lightening and will also give a glow to your face.
The main thing is that nothing can ever substitute the CTM routine. Cleansing, Toning and Moisturizing will ensure that your skin doesn’t get tanned much. Also, don’t forget to use a good quality sunscreen lotion before stepping out of the house to keep that fairness and glow intact!
I am 49 years women hu. Mujhe rectum me afyer motion burning hoti hai. Motion ke 10 mins ke baad burning shru ho jati hai phir legs feet me bhi burning sensation ho jati hai vagina ke outside bhi feel hoti hai yeh burning bhut severe hoti hai plies ka treatment bhut liya pgi me docs ke kaha A grrade plies ho sakta hai .toh injction treatment bhi diya but burning bhut hai feet me legs me burning hai life bhut mushkil ho gaye hai homopathic treatment bhi bhut liya. Many docs ke cheack kiya no plies no fissure. Surhind city me plies ka hospital hai waha bhi check karvaya sabhi docs ne kaha plies nahi hai colonoscopy bhi normal hai. Andography bhitheek hai .Mai 2 saal se trouble me hu ab kyon se doc ke pas jau. Burning sensation continusely hai. Bhut trouble me hu. Pgi me surgery daptment gayni dept skin dept gastrologist sabhi ko check karyava hai but burning rectam aur feet me hai koi Dr. btaye kaha jau. please help me please Mujhe deypesia hai. please helpme no plies.
Does biovalley (fairness cream) work? if so how many days I need to wait for the result? I want to become fair please help me out.
I am a 46 years old male I have fungal infection on my chest area since last 4-5 months a dark patch about 5 inch in diameter slightly redish brown spot sometime feel miner itching and nothing else I tried many creams etc. But it remain there.
Of all the health problems current lifestyle poses, one that harasses both men are women, at times even in their 30s, is marks or blemishes on the face. Acne and blemishes have become almost constant features on the skin, all thanks to the irregular eating habits, junk food, alcohol, late nights and of course, pollution. It is one of the lesser known facts that salt helps clear up the skin. Sea salt and epsom salt are the ideal salts to be used. Let us see how.
1. Salt for bathing - adding salt to your bath is advised for physical and spiritual cleansing. After you are done with your usual bath and washed off the soap, have a bath with salt mixed water. This not only clears the complexion overall but also lightens dark marks on the body.
2. Salt for application - two teaspoons of sea salt mixed with water and applied on the face with cotton, three times a day is said to treat the problem of acne. Having the natural ability to reduce moisture, salt does wonders to your skin by drying out the oils. This eliminates chances of pores getting clogged, closes them and increasing bacterial buildup.
3. Salt as a mask - salt when mixed with honey makes a great mask for the skin. Since both the ingredients have anti-inflammatory properties, this mask soothes the skin, retains hydration in the skin and balances the oil production. A couple of teaspoons of finely ground sugar, when mixed with double the amount of raw honey, makes a perfect balancing mask for the skin.
4. Salt as toner spray - a teaspoon of sea salt mixed with some warm water in a spray bottle until the salt is dissolved makes for a perfect spray toner. Make sure to avoid the eyes, though.
5. Salt for exfoliation - salt is known to be a skin-exfoliate and is often found in body scrubs. One can also make scrubs at home by mixing together aloe vera juice or gel, salt, oil of your choice, essential oil and dried lavender flowers.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
The wretched hot sweltering summers are here. No matter what you seem to do, your skin seems to sweating profusely and spoiling your make up. Those blackheads and pimples seem to appearing form nowhere.
Your hair itches like you haven’t washed it for days even though you washed it yesterday. Your skin seems to get darker day by day, due to the harsh sun. The weather seems to be taking a toll on your skin.
So, what to do now?
Well, I am going to give you some simple tips to take care of your skin, health and hair this summer.
Hence some of the tips to protect you from the harsh sun are:
• Wear an antiperspirant powder and perfume, so that you do not sweat too much and have wet patches on the back of your T-shirt.
• Wear a hat and a scarf every time you got out in the sun, as prevention is better than cure.
• Make sure that you wear a sunscreen every time you go out in the sun.
• Wash your hair thrice a week instead of twice a week to get rid of the sweat that accumulates on your scalp.
• Have a bath after you come from office. In summers, it is better to have a bath thrice a day, to remove the sweat that accumulates on your body and cleanse your skin pores.
• Eat healthy; eat a lot of fruits and salads as they have a cooling effect on your body. Green leafy vegetables, colorful vegetables and fruits help to detoxify your system, keep you healthy and cool.
• Drink a lot of water, Water is the ultimate energy giving drink. Drink lots of water as you sweat a lot during summer, hence, your body needs more water to flush out the toxins.
• Drink coconut water or sugarcane juice, as both the drinks are natural and the best antidote for summer.
• Avoid going out in the sun. Don’t step out of the house between 12 to 4 in the noon as the sun is at its peak temperature during this time.
• Drink a lot of fresh fruit juices and glucose; they will keep you going throughout the day.
• Wear loose cotton clothes like kurtis and leggings.
Hence, these are some of the tips you ought to follow if you want to beat the heat and have a cool summer. Going out for a short vacation might also do the trick of beating the heat!