Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RajeswariYour feedback matters!
Hi. I'm a 22 year old female. I am a student. I have white pustules on my scalp since past 6 months. My dermatologist gave me amoxicillin 500 mg initially. The pustules went away for a week's time and returned back. Then my dermatologist recommended me linox 600 along with vizylac, twice a day on 12 hourly basis for a week. The pustules went away for 15 days and came back again. Then she took my skin prick test and asked me to avoid the things I was allergic to. I even did that. But nothing helped. The pustules are still on my scalp. They are filled with yellowish/white puss and has redness around its boundaries. They pain when touched with the Brussels of the comb. Please suggest me some medicine to permanently get rid of them. As they are causing me lot of hair fall too. I'm scared since no remedy of my dermatologist worked .
I am a 56 year old women. I am suffering from black pigmentation marks on my face for the past 2 years. I try all cosmetic creams but it doesn' t seem to fade away. Rather its becoming more dark if anything. Please consult.
Hlo Dr. My aunt has been suffering from some skin prob she has red itchy spots all over her body after some time they turn blackish brown and her skin become dry. She has taken so many medicine bt they haven't cured pls tell something.
Dermabrasion is a procedure where the top layer of the skin is removed by using a diamond wheel or a wire brush. The brush or the wire is rotated on the top layer of the skin and injures it. As the injury heals, new skin is formed. The procedure is used to clear scars from acne and other lines in the face.
The factors to be considered are the coarseness of the brush or the wire, the duration and the pressure applied.
There are certain things to keep in mind before undergoing the procedure:
- Too much sun exposure can damage the skin on the face. So take necessary precautions both before and after the surgery.
- Few days prior to the surgery, it is advised to stop using harsh exfoliating products on the skin. If all the unwanted cells are removed before the procedure then the healthy cells will be removed during the procedure.
- It can result in bleeding and scarring.
- Moisture is removed from the skin during the procedure so it is advised to moisturize the face on a regular basis.
- This procedure increases blood flow to the skin so the skin remains healthy. It also increases the skin's elasticity.
- This procedure also helps people who have large pores on their skin.
- It can help in getting rid of hyperpigmentation and age spots.
- The procedure helps in penetration of the various cosmetic products so the cosmetic effects are more prominent.
- The procedure tends to give better results in younger people than older people.
- The procedure lasts for about 30 minutes.