Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh YadavYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor, I am 23 year old and since last three years my skin has become dry and wrinkly (there are significant wrinkles on my forehead and legs. Though I take good care of myself like drinking sufficient water, applying moisturizer and sunscreen ,even derma dew which was recommended by someone here, but the problem still persists. Moreover, now I have huge amount of ingrown hair and bumps which I am not able to remove even after waxing or exfoliation. Could you please help me with this? Thank You.
Doctor I have to finger my anus for loo:(Since 6-7 years I dint find any problem but The problem being serious for now My stomach feels filled with air or tight .
I have recently bought just herbs product's like silksplash face wash, sunscreen and night cream. Will these products be really effective on skin? And will it reduce my dark spots?
I have unhealthy skin and there are so many blackheads in my face and my skin is very dry especially in winters. What should I do?
Are your regular exercises and the strict diet proving futile on your quest for a tighter and a flatter tummy? You can consider getting an 'abdominoplasty' or 'tummy tuck' done. This cosmetic surgery helps in flattening your abdomen by taking off the extra skin and fat and tightening up the muscles in the walls of your abdomen.
1. The first step involves choosing a surgeon for consultation.
2. There are two types of ‘tummy tuck’ surgery, both carried out under general anesthesia. ‘Complete abdominoplasty’ whereby, your surgeon would dissect your abdomen from one hipbone to the other and then give an outline to your muscle, tissue and skin. ‘Mini or partial abdominoplasty’ are recommended for people whose fat deposits are underneath their naval region.
‘Complete Abdominoplasty’ involves making a big incision around the lower part of the tummy from one hip to another, making a second cut in order to free the belly of the tissue that surrounds that region, separating the skin from the walls around the abdomen, re-aligning the muscles in the abdomen, removing the supplementary skin and fat and then pulling forth the skin remains and stitching them too.
Partial Abdominoplasty requires making a large cut on the lower belly, separating the skin from your abdominal wall, cutting out the excess fat, removing the additional skin and holding the remaining part of the skin together and finally stitching it in place.
Time taken for the surgery
The surgery may stretch from one to about five hours. Or you can consult a surgeon online.
- You will have to cut down on the consumption of alcohol and especially smoking; smoking leads to more complication and slows down the healing process.
- It is recommended to have a well-balanced meal before the surgery.
- You may suffer from swelling and pain in the days after the surgery, for which your doctor would prescribe pain-killers.
- Regardless of the type of surgery conducted, the portion that was operated on would be stitched and bandaged. Therefore, it is very important to abide by the surgeon’s instructions about how you should take care of the dressing in the days to follow.