Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh YadavYour feedback matters!
I poked my right ear with a match stick and slept on that side and it poked in due to pressure. Now the ear is numb and not able to hear anything and also paining very much. With blood is coming.
Droplets of blood are found in my mother's left ear and she says it causes pain. She is suffering from severe cold and have been very weak. When consulted to a general doctor, he said it should be meniere's disease. What is it actually and is it something serious?
I had swelling in my throat for last one month and taken antibiotic but it works for small period and the swelling started again. And also I couldn't speak for longer period. What should I do?
Hi I have epilepsy and I've been seizure free for over 6 months. The problem is that I am having auras. I had 13 auras in October and 8 auras in December I'm taking my meds like I'm supposed to. I just want to get my epilepsy under control and keep it that way. What can I do about this problem. And by the way, my aura/warning is a strange smell or dizziness.
I am 35 years old male and under no medication. For the past 10 days my head is spinning and I am feeling dizzy whenever I am looking down to a reading level like book key boards cell phones ect. What should I do?
Actually I smoked 2or 3 cigarettes in a day. From the last two days I am suffering from throat pain chest pain I want to know what happen to me and solution.
Hello doctor, I am 20. Year old boy and I have cough and throat infection last two days. what should I do? please tell me.
I have problem on my nose. From several years a small change in colour is happening. What should I do now.
Sir I have a problem in my ear since last 3 years in my ear there is lot of a pain so plz sir advice me what should I do.
Sir, I suffering from cold and flu. My nose is sneezing. I can't breath properly. Please give me remedies or tablet. It's urgent.
I feel tight throat after taking bupropion hydrochloride 150 mg extended release for generalised anxiety disorder.Please tell.
Today I came to know that I am pregnant but ten days back I had a throat infection. Doctor gave me nicef-o and levocetrazine. I took two doses of above medicine. But today as I came to know that I am pregnant. I study those medicines on net. It was mentioned that nicef-o causes cardiovascular problem in baby. I want to know will it really cause heart problem in fetus. Please help me.
Nosebleed is a condition wherein blood vessels burst in the nasal lining. Nosebleeds are fairly common and it is rarely a serious condition.
- Anterior nosebleed: It is caused by the eruption of a blood vessel at the tip of the nose. Anterior nosebleeds are generally easy to control by yourself or by a doctor.
- Posterior nosebleed: It is a rare type of nosebleed. Posterior nosebleed mostly occurs in older people. It occurs when an artery bursts behind the nose, which causes the blood to flow down the throat. Posterior nosebleeds are, thus, dangerous, and they need immediate medical attention.
- There are numerous causes of nosebleeds. The most common cause of nosebleeds is dry air. Dry climates dehydrate the nasal membranes (internal nasal tissues). This dryness leads to crusting which can cause irritation or itching.
- Also, if you pick or scratch your nose too much, it can start to bleed.
- Decongestants for allergies, sinus infection or cold and antihistamines can make the nasal membranes dry and cause nosebleeds as well.
Some other causes of nosebleeds include:
- Some sort of foreign object stuck in the nasal cavity
- Allergic reactions
- Repeated sneezing
- Nose injuries (For example, car accidents, a punch to the face, etc.)
- Chemical irritants
- Cold air
- Respiratory Infection
- Consuming high doses of aspirin-high dosage thins the blood down, thus triggering nosebleeds
There are other rarer causes as well, such as:
- High blood pressure
- Bleeding disorder
- Blood clotting problems
Treatment: A nosebleed can easily be treated at home. While in a sitting position, close your nostril by squeezing the soft part of your nose. Hold your nose for ten minutes, then lean slightly forward. Inhale and exhale slowly using your mouth.
Never lie down when you are trying to stop a nosebleed, as you will end up swallowing the blood which can upset your stomach. Remove your hand from your nose after 10 minutes and check if the bleeding has stopped. If it has not, repeat the steps all over again.
However, consult a doctor if the bleeding does not stop or if there is a foreign object stuck in your nose.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.