Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh SwamiYour feedback matters!
Hi I am suffering from tinea from last 2 and half years, once I take medicine they are gone but returns again.
. Sir mera age 19 he mein gora hona chahta hoon aur mera face jis tarah glow kare. Boht paresan hoon. Konsa FaceWash use karoon konsa cream lagaoon pls bata diziye.
I have been using skin lite for past one year .now I stopped it now I have severe acne and my skin is dry dark and dull. Please help me out from this.
I am suffering from skin problems on my face pimples are leaving dark marks I want to know how can I get fair skin.
I have got some white patches on my neck. They are very much visible. There is no itchy or irritation caused by them. I recently consulted a doctor. He said its some kind of fungal infections. I followed his treatment. But nothing happened. Please suggest something.
Suffering from a abscess type of thing just inside the entry of anus. Took daflon 500 but not very good effect.
I have dark circles under my eyes. I wear glasses with power of +2.5. The optician told that it's a problem of skin and not the eyes. Please help me in reducing these dark circles.
It's my 14th day of chicken pox and their are so many scabs on my body and new blisters as well. Can I apply coconut oil on the blisters so that they don't leave scars and help to fall off scabs?
2 saal pehle mere skin color bhut fair tha ab 2 saal se skin me na glow hai na color saaf please suggest some medicines or methods for skin fairer and glower?
Im (48) I had fissure surgery 2ys ago. Ek saal se mujhe burning sensation hai after stool in rectum. Bhut medicine le. Pgi chd se check karaya. Toh doctor ke kaha minor plies hai. Uske liye sclerotherpy ka treatment kiya 6 weeks ho gaye hai. Crema gal aur lox2%gel use ki hai. Isbgol daily 2 time le rahi hu. Simple khana le rahi hu .kali mirch leti hu. Green vegetables le rahi hu. 10glass pani le rahi hu. Sab kuch kar liya per burning after stool. Theek nahi hui. Ager ek motion se jyada aaye toh burning bhi badd jati hai. Pura din burning rahti hai. Ek saal ho gaya hai kabhi burning itne baad jati hai ki raat ko sona tough ho jatahai. Mera treatment Pgi chandigarh se ho raha hai mujhe acid reflux ki problem bhi hai uska treatment bhi PGI se le rahi hu. Two time khali pat medicine leti hu .anar &apple ki smoothy leti hu. please suggest reason kya ha. Main kab theek hogi meri life upset ho gaye hai.
Hi. I used to had problems of pimples and now pimples r gone but I have marks I am using femcinol-a and neutregena face wash. Is it OK? For my skin. I have oily skin. Which facewash should I use and what shld I do to get glow on my skin.
Last time when I ask I dint get satisfactory answer sir I am smoker so whar is the way ti turn my black lips into red again.
I am having a pain in the anal rectum opening while bowel movement. And also I am having pain while sitting in chair. My face become very hard and defecation is very tough for me. Kindly give solutions. I am 25 year old.
Doctor I am having heat bubbles on my face will you please suggest a ointment or something else pls rply soon.
I have a patch (alopecia) on right side of my face since for 3 months please sir tell me what is its treatment.
Hello sir. Iam 24 year old. When I go out in sun, small black dots like moles will appear on my face. When I don't go out there will not be appear please say sir what I should use are which cream I should use.
Hi, 24 years old. I have a problem of dryness of skin in-between thies and testis and bleeding when the skin tares. Please help me.
Acne can make people conscious of their appearance and result in low self-esteem and anxiety. It usually affects people who fall in the age group of 12-25, but sometimes older people are also affected.
Here are five things you probably did not know about acne:
- Exfoliation: Using a salicylic acid wash or cleanser first thing in the morning will help in exfoliation, which is a good way to clear those dead skin cells from your skin. This will speed up the process of acne treatment as well, by clearing the pores. Also at night, the use of a medicated cream that contains benzoyl peroxide will help in killing the bacteria, so that there is no infection.
- Menstrual cycle: Acne, more often than not, rears its head with an eruption or two about five days before and a few days after, the monthly menstrual cycle. So watch out for hormonal imbalances, which can cause acne and pimples. Avoid stress around this time too.
- Clogged pores: Acne signifies clogged or blocked pores that are filled with oil and dead skin cells that have not been cleaned out completely. This mixture of oil and dead skin cells blocks the pores and ends up creating an eruption of red sores called acne and pimples. There is a chance that bacteria may have joined these two substances as well.
- Over treating the skin: The worst thing that you can do is to touch, pick or even apply too many harsh chemicals to your skin during an acne breakout. These things can actually make the problem worse, and even create scars in the long run! The constant use of cleansers and moisturisers can also have a harsh effect on the skin, due to the perfume and chemicals present in such products.
- Two weeks notice: Trying new products to treat acne is a great idea. But give every new product at least two weeks before you write it off. Usually, any good product will take at least that much time to affect the acne, and clear the pores in an effective way. So before you start switching cleansers and creams every other day, remember to use the two-week thumb rule.