Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajesh Swami
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh SwamiYour feedback matters!
As you grow older, your physical appearance inevitably changes as your skin undergoes a lot of transformation. Wrinkle is one of the most common problems experienced by millions of people around the globe. But wrinkle may not always be a symptom of aging. Sometimes, younger people may also suffer from this distressing problem, as wrinkles can also appear due to overexposure to the ultraviolet rays of the sun, excessive smoking or other health problems such as dehydration.
However, this problem can be taken care of, very efficiently, by wrinkle fillers. Through wrinkle fillers, medicine is injected into your facial skin to remove the wrinkles.
The different types of wrinkle fillers are mentioned below:
- Collagen: Collagen is the most common wrinkle filler, which helps to retain the skin's original texture. It can also bring back the elasticity and make your skin smoother. Collagen fillers also help to restore your skin's original collagen quotient.
- Hyaluronic acid wrinkle fillers: Hyaluronic Acid Wrinkle fillers cause the least side effects compared to other fillers. They can effectively remove wrinkle lines and instigate the formation of collagen naturally. This is generally used for eliminating wrinkle lines caused due to aging.
- Synthetic fillers: Though synthetic fillers have certain side effects such as the formation of reddish colored patches on your skin or the appearance of bruises; but the good effects are more permanent in nature.
- Calcium hydroxylapatite: It is used for softening your facial tissues and removing wrinkle lines.
Wrinkle fillers not only help to remove your wrinkles but can also give a lift to your facial skin, making you look more youthful.
Hello sir, my anus swells up for few days. After some days. Means now. When I was pooping. I found lot of blood in stool. Not with stool. Before. Previous months this situation is occur so I took O2 tablet for this. Overall my anus blood veins are swells up for long time so now they give blood when I was applying pressure for poop. Give me some solution for this. And one thing when I masturbate the anus area little loose.
My lips are getting blackish nd chapped from recent days sir please help me in getting pinkish and soft lips even though I apply honey at night times and drinking much water.
The skin is the first organ, which shows the signs of ageing. Whether it is wrinkles or stretch marks the first signs will be shown on the skin. Stretch marks are not only the cause of ageing, but also form due to obesity, sudden increase in height, sudden weight loss or gain, etc. You might often think of how to get rid of these marks as they aren't attractive and make the skin look old.
Here are a few ayurvedic remedies to get rid of stretch marks:
- Olive oil: Olive oil is a wonderful type of cleanser and moisturizer. Olive oil cures the damaged collagen of the skin. It also helps to increase the blood flow to the surface of the skin.
- Cocoa butter: Cocoa butter can be used as a moisturizer. It helps to improve the elasticity of the skin. By hydrating the skin, it also improves the appearance of the skin. Besides cocoa butter, you can also use almond oil, vitamin E oil and lavender oil.
- Aloe vera gel: Aloe Vera has a variety of uses for the body. In the case of stretch marks, aloe vera gel helps lighten the stretch marks. This will eventually result in complete disappearance of the stretch marks.
- Sesame oil: Mix Sesame oil with pure olive and almond oil and massage it gently over stretch marks area, this will help lighten the marks on skin.
- Sandalwood: Sandalwood helps the skin to cool down. It also improves the elasticity of the skin.
- Potato juice: Potato juice contains a lot of antioxidants, which help to soothe the skin and remove stretch marks.
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa has a huge amount of vitamin K, vitamin E and amino acids. These help in curing damaged collagen in the skin which is the prime cause of stretch marks.
- Castor oil: Castor oil helps to stimulate collagen and elastin production. It also helps the damaged tissues regain their original shape. It also helps the skin to return to its original position after suffering from stretching.
Apart from the above mentioned oils, regular yoga asanas, stretching exercises, nutritious diet, and a wholesome meal is a must for your skin nourishment.