Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh SwamiYour feedback matters!
Fair skin And sensitive combination skin and gets oily when I travel out. And have little bit cystic acne And had acne before so they were treated. Used salicylic acid facewash which are too hard for my face which caused skin peeling and dryness redness. So I need a good facewash which is good for sensitive oily skin and not hard on skin and does not ruin my quality of skin.
I have the Dark circles. For that I used removal cream but didn't see any changes. What are the common reason of Dark circles and what I should do?
I am suffering from neck blackness And dark skin because of sun rays how to cure sunburn on my face And my neck blackness you can suggest me a cream And some tips to cure it.
I am having some skin problem my skin is dry when I apply face cream my skin is totally white so please suggest me a good face cream.
I am 21 year age my face is little black colour, I want to get a normal colour to my face did you give any advice?
My age is 27 year. My lips get dry always even in the summer season, I use lip guards to make it wet. My lips are blackish in color. Please suggest some natural way to make my lips wet and glowing.
What is elephantiasis?& how it happen any medicine is their for this. What precation we have to take while elephant times.
Hi I'm a male or boys does eating pasta good for health and body and also for skin please tel me please can I eat pasta and all please tel me plz.
I am 27 years old, I have a normal Indian skin tone but I want fair and clear skin colour, which is the best way to get that.
I am a 21 year old male and I have dark color around my eyes which makes an ill health appearence. Please suggest me a remedy for that ?
I am 22 years old male, I've got lots of tan on my face and neck after moving to chennai I don't know it's because of the pollution? hard water? or more sunny climate? can anyone help me with the natural as well as medical remedy for this?
Mam/sir, actually I had suffered from Fungal infection near my private parts a year ago. I used Terbinaforce tablet, betnovate ointment and Lexizole lotion. I worked well and infection reduced. But whenever I eat deserts & sweets or if get sweaty then itching is starting immediately. Please prescribe medicine for me. How to get rid of it completely. Please help me.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see my changes. What should I do?
Having a cosmetic surgery is quite a big deal. It is an expensive surgery, which causes alteration of your body features. Although cosmetic surgeries are usually effective and provide satisfactory results, you should keep several things in mind before a cosmetic surgery. You should know all important facts about cosmetic surgeries, their procedure and results before undertaking one.
Here are the things you should consider and keep in mind:
- Cosmetic surgeries are permanent: You would like the idea of perfecting several features of your body using a cosmetic surgery. However, you must keep in mind that such a surgery is permanent and your features would be altered forever. You should not undergo a cosmetic surgery half-heartedly and must think over and over before finalizing.
- You should know why you are having a surgery: You need to have proper reasons why you want to undergo a cosmetic surgery. You should consider the exact reason why you feel that a cosmetic surgery is required. There are several physical and emotional changes which occur after a surgery and you should be prepared for the same.
- You should know the results you want: Before having a cosmetic surgery, you should know exactly how the results would appear. Having a rough idea will not do and you should know beforehand how you are going to look post-surgery. You must make the doctor understand your requirements and desired results perfectly so that he or she can give the best results. You may use pictures and illustrations to explain your objectives to the surgeon.
- You should know about the outcomes: Knowing about all the possible outcomes of the cosmetic surgery, which you have opted for is very important. For this, you need to surf the internet and do some research. Read from trustworthy medical care websites and also consult people who have had a cosmetic surgery before. You should also keep in mind the consequences which may arise if you do not like the results of a cosmetic surgery and be prepared mentally, in case some complications occur.
- You should choose the best surgeon: Choosing a capable and efficient surgeon is an important thing to do, before thinking of having a cosmetic surgery. You should consider the location, experience and approach, while choosing the right surgeon. You should also make sure that the surgeon is qualified and registered to practice.
A cosmetic surgery is a serious surgery, which will change the way you look in certain ways, depending upon the type of cosmetic surgery you have chosen. Before deciding on having a cosmetic surgery, you should consider the above-mentioned factors and then only go for it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic plastic surgeon.