Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajesh Shah
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh ShahYour feedback matters!
Hello. I have one problem, there is pimples on my hip, when I sit it will causes a pain, please suggest me some medicine.
Hi, i'm 22 and my height is 5" and weight is 40 kg or less, from past one month I am on rest for appendix operation. And I suffer from PCOD, How can I gain weight and treat for pcod? please help me out.
Stress is something which can ruin your sex life. It is not wise to underestimate the havoc it can cause in not only your general but also in your intimate relationship. Work related stress along with the fast paced nature of our day to day life can leave us feeling totally spent and without physical and emotional energy which is required to have a satisfying and fulfilling sex life.
Here are some specific tips on how you can counter stress in your bedroom:
1. Don’t put any sexual pressure on your partner: If your partner is under stress due to work related issues, financial issues or other emotional issues then it is your duty to be understanding and patient towards them and never force them to have sex as it will put them off even more. Your partner will himself or herself tell you when they are ready for intimacy and will appreciate that you were patient with them and this appreciation will translate itself in a much more enjoyable and passionate sex life.
2. Don’t think about your performance: Performance anxiety can lead you to become so self-conscious that it can cause you to lose your erection and distract you from both receiving and giving pleasure. Don’t overthink about your performance in bed instead concentrate on attending to your partner’s needs and the rest will take care of itself.
3. Work on reducing other tensions in your life: Household chores and taking care of kids and other family members can be very exhausting. Social commitments can also be a time suck. Try to get extra household help for yourself or your partner and reduce your social commitments to family and friends, this will give you and your partner more time and energy to spend with each other.
Implementing these simple tips in your day to day life will go a long way to alleviate stress in your sex life and the ending result will be a much improved and enjoyable intimate relationship with your partner which will also boost your relationship with each other in every other aspect as well leading to much happier relationship.
I have one ringworm on my right side knee. It is travelled 35 years, but treatment valueless to mine. Pls suggest me what to do?
I have cold last 15 days I used medicine also but all in vain. please tell me what should I do to get improvement?
1. Menses Problems - Menses problems like irregular menses, delayed menses or in little blood flow, have to start Kumari Aasav 10 ml twice a day with warm water adding in it.
2. Hysteria - Give Natural Borax Powder (Purified Tankan) 1 -2 grams with honey or warm water.
3. Stye - In Problem of Stye have to apply Paste of Rasvanti (Rasanjan) on eyelids or on affected area. And take Trifla churna regularly.
4. Abdominal Pain - Take Shivakshar Churna 2 to 4 grams with warm water twice or thrice a day. And use hot water bag or heating pad on affected part of the abdomen.
How will mri help for sciatica? How to treat the nerve. Please tell after mri what the doctor will do? Can it be solved with physiotherapy and yoga?
Are you suffering from a sore throat that is prolonged in nature? Although, a sore throat is not very severe, being prolonged in nature indicates that it is chronic. You should not ignore a sore throat that does not heal over a long period of time. This might be an indication of a serious problem, and you will require proper diagnosis.
When is a sore throat termed as chronic?
- A sore throat may take various forms. It can be itchy, burning, scratchy in nature, and can also cause difficulty in swallowing food.
- It is likely for a sore throat to be accompanied by a form of pesky cough that leads to further irritation of the throat.
- Sore throats can also occur from common colds and several viruses. These usually resolve on their own.
- However, when your sore throat is persistent and you cannot find relief, it is referred to as a chronic sore throat. The primary cause of sore throat includes strep throat, allergies, tonsillitis or the infection of your tonsils, inhaling air pollutants, influenza, cigarette smoking, and inhaling via the mouth.
- Among these conditions, strep throat and tonsillitis may turn into severe problems, if not treated properly.
- Smoking is a major cause of chronic sore throat. You should control your smoking to eliminate these sore throat symptoms.
- Snoring is also a major cause for sore throat.
Relief from chronic sore throat
No matter what is the cause of your chronic throat pain, or sore throat is, you should follow some steps and undertake simple home remedies for soothing your scratchy, itchy and painful throat. Some of them include the following:
- Do hot water steam inhalation daily, which will help
- You must stay well hydrated and should moisten your throat by drinking lots of fluids throughout the day. You should add honey to warm drinks and hot tea.
- You may take over the counter pain relievers.
- You should install a humidifier in your home for preventing dry air that causes irritation to your throat.
- You may try gargling regularly with warm water and salt, at least twice a day.
It is difficult to diagnose the exact cause of a sore throat, but when it worsens or does not tend to leave, something serious is indicated. You must consult a doctor and undertake a physical examination of your throat in order to detect the cause. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!