Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh S ShethYour feedback matters!
I'm amar. 25 years old. My skin is very dull and medium type of pores on my chicks .how I rid of this problem by home remedies or any ointment tubes n medicines. Suggest me.
Hello doctor, My age is 21yrs and I have eyebags as well as eye puffiness and dark circles too please help me which treatment should I go for in any cosmetologist treatment?
I'm planning to grow long hair. But my hair is dry and wavy. They doesn't produce sufficient oil. What should I do to get oily hair and looks them silky shiny and straight. And which products to use. Thnx.
We are all aware of how certain foods affect our overall health and weight. There are foods that work more than just boosting your metabolism or keeping a check on your blood sugar levels. Some foods can even improve your skin’s quality!
Here are some foods you can incorporate in your diet for healthy, glowing skin:
- Tomatoes: The chemical that imparts tomato its red colour, lycopene, has amazing benefits for your skin. Lycopene is an antioxidant that can brighten skin and slow down aging. The best way to reap its benefits is to eat tomato-based foods 3-5 times in a week.
- Green tea: Loaded with antioxidants, and acne-fighting powers, the humble green tea can protect your skin like no other. From acne to dull skin to aging, 3 to 5 cups of green tea can keep all that at bay, and give you healthy,glowing skin.
- Berries: Berries that are deeply coloured, such as cherries, strawberries and blueberries, are packed with antioxidants, which can counter blemishes and add that coveted glow to your face.
- Seafood and fish: Seafood and fish are rich in omega-3 fatty acids—a source of good fats. Eating good amounts of fats actually slows the process of wrinkling and combats acne problems, and everybody knows these two skin problems are a glowing skin’s biggest enemies. You can eat 5 servings of fish in a week to make your skin supple and glow.
- Pumpkin seeds: It’s not surprising that pumpkin seeds are called superfoods. These minuscule seeds contain numerous essential minerals like zinc, magnesium, copper, phosphorus, and manganese. They are rich in antioxidants and provide generous quantities of vitamins E and A, and contain essential vitamins including vitamin K and B. It protects your cell membranes, helps maintain collagen, promotes skin renewal, and anti-aging skin care. Enjoy pumpkin seeds on their own as a snack, add them into a homemade trail mix, or sprinkle them on yogurt or oatmeal.
- Carrots: Carrots are rich in beta carotene, which prevents cell degeneration. It slows down aging and adds a healthy glow to your skin. Carrots contain vitamin A, which has been found to have beneficial effects on wrinkles, lines and dull skin. You can drink carrot juice, or put them in your salads to get maximum benefits. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.