Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh S ShethYour feedback matters!
Many pimple on my face I convert with skin specialist and take many medicine but I am not get good results please help me.
Ive pimples problem what can I do to remove them all and here are some little dig on my nose how to fill it how to make my face as like in a baby skin.
Hi sir I have a small sore in my last part of tailbone since 1 year. It seeps pus n gradually dries up automatically. After some days .it again. Acts like that regularly maintaining 1 month. Am totally confused what to do.
I have a hair fall daily. Day by day falling of hair is increased a lot. So I am in need of best solution to avoid this hair falling. What are the foods, fruits I need to eat for controlling a hair fall.
I am 20 years old female and I am suffering from severe hair loss and pimples and dark spots. What I have to do?
My hairfall doesn't stop. Please help me to reduce hairfall. I use to have thick hair and now hairfall took all thickness. And what i can do for grey hair.
Sir I am vishal my problem is in my face pimple is growing day by day tell any treatment to stop this pimple.
I have suffering from rashes under thies before 4 months also more sweat comes form this place and skin damaged out when be etching here from this place place.
Dark circles from past 8-10 years. They r vry huge & dark. Makes me look dull. I wanna get rid of them vry badly. please help me.
I am suffering from psoraisis from last 10-15years. I want your kind advice and medical help so that I can be relieved.
I'm 24 years old female and I have short and thin hair. Please tell me what should I do to grow healthy and long hair?
Clear, blemish free skin is something every man and woman strives for, but only few people are blessed with it. Hyperpigmentation is one of those skin conditions that can distract attention from your natural beauty. Hyperpigmentation is a condition characterized by the excessive production of melanin resulting in dark patches on the skin. This condition can be a result of acne, other skin infections or as a side effect of medication.
Here are a few Ayurvedic remedies that can help treat this condition.
- Potatoes: Potato juice can be very helpful in treating dark spots caused by excessive melanin. Slice a potato and put a few drops of water on the potato to stimulate the potato juices. Alternatively grate the potato and squeeze the juice out. Rub the slice of potato on the affected area or apply the juice on your skin and leave for half an hour. Doing this regularly for a month and it should show you significant results.
- Cucumber and lemon: Lemon juice is well known for its bleaching properties. When combined with the cooling properties of cucumber, it is a great cure for hyperpigmentation. To use it, grate some cucumber and mix it with lemon juice. Apply this on your skin twice a day and wash it off after 20 minutes. You could also use both these ingredients individually.
- Papaya: Papaya is rich in an enzyme called papain. This enzyme helps in exfoliating the skin and remove dead cells. Once the cells in the epidermis layer have been removed, new skin cells will be regenerated. This is a slow process, but with time, you will notice fewer dark patches on your skin. For best result, grate a piece of papaya and apply on the affected area.
- Almonds: Dryness is a major cause of excessive melanin, you can combat with natural fatty acid present in almonds. Soak a few almonds in a cup of milk and leave overnight. The next morning, skin the almonds and grind to make a paste with the milk. Apply the paste on your skin and leave until dry.
- Water: Lastly, drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated. Water also helps flush toxins that cause hyperpigmentation in your body. Usnodaka is an Ayurvedic process of drinking boiled water. Boiling water for a minimum of 5 minutes, helps stimulate the digestive system to expel harmful toxins. You should ideally drink 6 to 8 liters of water a day for healthy skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.