Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Hi My name is Gulzar. Actually I have a question that I always have a problem of acidity so can you suggest me a particular medicine or treatment for it.
Plz tell me Some cheap medical treatment for pimple they are red and painful on forehead and cheeks since 1 year Plzzz help me Cheap medical treatment.
Hello doctor. Mere right ankle me joint ke paas lst 3-4 week se pain ho rha h. Ankle ko clockwise & anti-clockwise move krne pr pain ho rha h. Kv kv blkul v thik ho jata h fr pain hone lgta h. Mai x-ray phle krwa kr fr doctor k paas jane ka soch rhi hu. Please doctor suggest me mujhe kya hua h & mujhe kya krna chahiye.
Hi, I am 28 year old boy, my height is 168cm and weight is 72kg, whenever I start regular running, after 5-10 days I suffer from legs pain every time and pain increases in in legs bones until I do not stop running. Please advise me. Thankyou.
What I will do for fairness skin and. For permanent spots. I will take laser treatment or role treatment.
I am of 22 age, I have a big belly fat and thigh fat too, I had also joined gym for 1 month and my weight is reduce from 94 to 90 kgs all by cardio exercises but my weight is fluctuating also now it had rise to 93 again my eating habits are also increased during gym I eat 2 chapatis after that I used to eat 4 chapatis can you please suggest me a good balanced deit plan and also what should I do to reduce my belly fat and thigh fat. Thanks.
I am unable to concentrate on my studies properly I did masturbation for last two years weekly twice or thrice one week continuously I did daily 2 times I am getting depressed nowadays I am unable to remember properly whatever I studied and unable to concentrate properly I stopped masturbation but I think it is having effect on me sometimes premature ejaculation during nighttimes and I am in my final year btech please help me out I need to study I am feeling guilty and sometimes I can't control without doing masturbation and I have a girlfriend I thought of having sex but she s. Worried if something happens please help me out.
I am 24 year old and I have right knee pain last a week. I have used balm but didn't get anything. What should I do?
Dr saheb pyrea hoo gaya hai teeth mein green and kala kala saa hoo gaya hai jiski wajah see lower front teeth thoda patla bhi hoo gaya hai daily brush bhi karta huin dant kanti and aab halka halka saa 2 pass kee teeth mein bhi kala kala saa hoo gaya hai masoodoo kee neechee help karen.
I have not masturbated from 8 days and now my brain is controlling me and I am seeing porn again and again, I go to bathroom and take my penis out our masturbation but that I stop. How much I need to control so that I leave porn and masturbation? And also my penis is small please provide some medication.
She usually get sexual and due to unsafe sex she had been pregnant twice or thrice, had a abortion with the help of clear kit. But now she has irregular periods and white discharge. What should be done. When her periods dates are about to come she has headache, stomach ache and lots of white discharge.
Hello My age is 24 years and I am having knee pain from some days. What can be the reason of it. I want to get ride from this pain.
Me n my bf get intimated two months ago. He rubbed his pennis on my vagina. He is not sure abt the cum and pre cum tht it is left inside or not. And unfortunately we were not using protection. After ths in next month I get my periods late by one week but before ths I get my periods on tym only nt a single day delay. N now in ths month m still waiting for my periods 10days are up. please help me out. M I pregnant. N how can I get periods suggest me some pills plzz need your guidelines very much worried plzz.
Involuntary and sudden urine loss in women is termed as urinary incontinence. Some of the contributory factors to urinary incontinence are menopause, pregnancy and childbirth.
There are seven types of urinary incontinence.
- Stress incontinence: If normal physical movements like sneezing, coughing and exercising cause small amounts of urine to leak out, it is called 'stress incontinence'.
- Urge incontinence: If large amounts of urine leak out during unexpected and at odd times, like during sleeping, it is called 'urge incontinence'.
- Overactive Bladder: This is characterized by frequent and urgent urination, along with urge incontinence or not.
- Functional incontinence: If external deterrents or physical disabilities like not being able to find a toilet, leads to sudden leakage of urine, it is called 'functional incontinence'.
- Overflow incontinence: A full bladder, at times, leads to unexpected leakage. This is called 'overflow incontinence'.
- Mixed incontinence: Whenever urge and stress incontinence occur together, it is categorized as 'mixed incontinence'.
- Transient incontinence: When urine leakage occurs due to temporary situations like infections or new medications, it is called 'transient incontinence'.
Urinary incontinence is not a disease; it is a symptom. Infections, diabetes, or other medical conditions can cause incontinence. If incontinence is temporary, the causes might be any or all of the following:
- Urinary tract infection
- Over consumption of alcohol
- Too much caffeine intake
- Consuming carbonated drinks
- Decaffeinated coffee and tea
- Use of artificial sweeteners
- Foods which are too spicy, acidic or sugary
- Corn syrup
- Being on sedatives, muscle relaxants, blood pressure and heart medications
- High doses of vitamin B and vitamin C
However, if incontinence is persistent, the symptoms might be different:
- Pregnancy: During pregnancy, hormonal changes and weight gain in the body can cause incontinence.
- Childbirth: Normal vaginal delivery weakens muscles that control the bladder, thus leading to incontinence.
- Age: The bladder muscles weaken with age which, in turn, affects the bladder urine holding capacity.
- Menopause: The levels of "oestrogen" hormone drop with the onset of menopause. Oestrogen keeps the lining of the urethra and bladder healthy. The gradual damage of the bladder tissues leads to incontinence.
- Hysterectomy: The bladder and uterus are supported by the same ligaments and muscles. Surgery deteriorates the pelvic floor muscles, thus removing the uterus can lead to incontinence.
- Obstruction: Tumours in the urinary tract can block the normal urine flow. This causes overflow incontinence.
- Neurological disorders: Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, brain tumours, strokes or spinal injury can cause incontinence.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gynaecologist and ask a free question.