Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh RajputYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 26 years old Male. I have oil dandruff and lot of hair fall. Help me out how to over come this dandruff and how to keep my hair healthy.
I am 25 yr old I have more white hair fall pbm then front side now only started bald hair pbm how I rectify this pbm.
Im having hair loss patch on upper left side of head and all other areas are normal what might be the reason how to get hair growth in that area?
Hi sir I am 29 years old male. I have actually two questions 1.Does wearing a helmet cause hair fall? 2.Recently I have been getting a lot of dandruff and hair fall, how can I cure this?
I am suffering from skin allergy from almost 5 years. It is seems like red irritating, soreness, cough in the throat. Please doctor help me for cure of my skin allergy.
Hi, Six month back back I met with bike accident. My right hand skin (On thigh) got burned due to silencer heat. It is cured but skin got damaged can you please suggest me some ointments for skin improvement.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back I used scar removable cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
I am having so many very small pimple on my face because of them I am looking very bad any thing is there for this problem.
Hello Doctor. I am 27 year old girl and from last 1 year I am facing dandruff and hair fall problem and also my hair are getting thinner and grey what do I do Dr. Please suggest me something good which can help me to cure these hair problems.
Are you tired of your acne problems? Does your skin itch and irritate a lot? Are you afraid to try medicines for them? Have you tried and tested all possible solutions and are close to giving up? Ayurveda is the solution to all your acne problems. With its naturally occurring solution, Ayurveda can cure you of your acne problems and leave you with clear skin in a matter of time. It reacts quickly and effectively onto your skin, removing all previous traces of acne.
Here are some ways in which Ayurveda can help you get a flawless skin.
- Tulsi paste: Tulsi has numerous medicinal properties. Apart from curing your sore throat, it can also give you a glowing skin. All you need to do is make a paste of tulsi and warm water. Apply this mask on your affected region at least four to five times a week. Within a month, you can see the changes for yourself.
- Honey and lemon paste: Make a mixture of honey and lemon juice. Apply it on the areas of your skin which are affected by pimples. Make sure you do not apply it on the areas which have sore pimples. This would result in the pimples to burn and cause discomfort to you. The paste can be applied five to six times a week and the effects can be seen within a fortnight itself.
- Neem paste: Neem paste is often used as a core ingredient in many face washes. This is because of its basic properties of soothing the skin and healing it from within. Fresh neem paste can be used once a day to wash your face. It removes all the dirt and opens blocked pores caused by pimples.
- Mint leaves: Make a paste of fresh mint leaves. Apply it on the affected part of your skin. Let it dry and then rinse it off. Mint leaves have a cooling effect, which would reduce the burning sensation. It is also very effective in removing pimple marks from your skin.
- Raw papaya: The sticky liquid which is often given out by papayas is a natural medicine for curing pimples on the face. Though the feeling is sticky and slimy, regular use of this substance can help you cure all your pimples and acne problems.
These are some of the widely used natural and Ayurvedic ways to deal with your skin problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.