Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajesh Rajane
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh RajaneYour feedback matters!
Anxiety Fear in public place palpitation And trouble sleeping. When I talking someone my heartbeat is irregular And. Make a little eye contact with someone who talk with me.
Sir I am 21 years old boy last week I got little chest pain I took a pain killer and I got good relief. For safer side I undergone ECG test. The points noted in the report is as followed. 1. Normal sinus rhythm rate 76.2. RSR IN V1 AND V2 3. Rate 77 PR 144 QRSD 97 QT 338 QTC 380 Axis_ p 60 QRS 46 T 37.
Hmesha Dam ghutan jaisa rhta hai .saans lgta hai ruk rha hai .lamba saans kavi lena hota hai. Pet me dard .chest me dard. Sheer me dard .thoda chakkar jaisa lgta hai. Koi kaam krne ka man nhi krta hai. Lazy jaisa rhta hu. Neend v nhi aata hai. Mujhe kya problem hai batay. Kafi pareshan ho gya hu.
If I have high cholesterol which tablets is very good for Instant reduce of cholesterol .my age is 30 years old so.
Recently from the past few days after my dinner when I go to bed I feel like my heart burns, I feel very uncomfortable while sleeping, its like somethings burning on my chest, is it due to gastric problem. I usually have 4 to 5 chapattis with some spicy at dinner. And I also have a lot of water while eating, is it because of this. Please help.
Do you know that cholesterol is found in baby formula and has got some surprising facts about them? Cholesterol is a waxy, fat like substance which is present in all your cells, and your body’s cholesterol level says a lot about the health of your heart in the future. Having high cholesterol increases your risk of acquiring heart diseases and hence, you should try to maintain a normal cholesterol level.
Here are some surprising facts about cholesterol, which you should know about:
- You cannot live without cholesterol: We are born with cholesterol in our bodies and infants get more cholesterol from mother’s milk. This is why cholesterol is added to baby formula. All the hormones and cells of your body need cholesterol for proper functioning. It also builds the cells and helps the liver to prepare fat processing acids.
- One out of three adults have high cholesterol: It is important for all people above the age of 20 to get a cholesterol checkup every five years. According to studies, around 32% of adults in the USA have got high cholesterol levels. Your cholesterol levels may also be affected by factors such as your diet and stress.
- High cholesterol can be genetic: Genetics is a major influencing factor in high cholesterol levels. Research has proven that almost 75% of high cholesterol cases are genetic in nature while 25% occur because of diet.
- Children can have high cholesterol as well: There is a common misconception that high cholesterol is an issue involving adults only. However, children may also have high cholesterol and it is recommended for you to get your child tested at an early age. For children who are obese and have a family history of heart attacks and high cholesterol, a selective screening is important.
- Sweating raises the levels of good cholesterol: Sweating is good for increasing the levels of good cholesterol in your body. You should follow a healthy diet including food items like avocado and salmon. Working out is also important for raising your HDL levels, which prevent heart disease.
- Supplements may help in lowering cholesterol levels: The first option for controlling your cholesterol levels is to work out regularly. If you are at a risk of heart attack or have hypercholesterolemia, you have to bank on supplements such as plant stanols and sterols. You can also take cholesterol reducing medications such as statins.
Earlier, the medical community was reserved about prescribing cholesterol lowering medicines and they were given only to critical heart patients. In modern day, statin treatment is recommended to people who have even little chances of heart attacks or stroke. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.