Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh R. SinghYour feedback matters!
I having continues hair fall. Sir/madam please help. Used all types hair oils and shampoos. Kindly help.
I have a problem on my eye getting radish soon while ridding bike. Please give me a solution? Can I use an optical?
I am having stomach ache from past 2 days. And Today I got very severe pain in stomach again. So please suggest some proper treatment.
Having back pain from quite sometime. I am 5.11 ht with 84 kgs as wt . Am suffering from lower back pain and sometimes middle as well please assist to overcome.
I lost somebody's close last year and since then feel very depressed prefer keeping to myself all the time. Please help me.
Causes and treatment of Female Pattern Hairloss
I am 50 years old. What do I do to keep my skin young? in the night I get nasal block & it' s uncomfortable to sleep? please advise
Hi sir my wife's watery discharge from right side breast.We are already checked by mammography there are normal .And consult 2 doctors last 1year M.D. Gynocologistl. But no change.
Dear doctor, I am 25 years male. I have effected chicken pox 20 days back .now all the sores in my body are dried and am normal. I was married recently and I wasn't done sex with my wife form last 20 days. Can I participate in sex now ?can I masturbate to satisfy myself .please advise.
I am 18years old my hair is losing in my back of my head like round patches I have consult one doctor that doctor tell it is alopecia areata Doctor how to grow hair.
I feel like itching on my buttocks. The skin after scratching starts oozing liquid and a ring type pimples develop. These also ooze watery fluid and affect nearby skin. I have used forearm ointment many times. But the problem keeps recurring. Its been 4 years and I m afraid it can lead to some bigger skin problem later. What to do?
I am suffering from Alopecia areata and after intervals of time I am experiencing the same in patches at different location on my head. Even i have been facing same problem for the moustache.
I am 41 year male my mouth opens only very less as I used to chew paan masala and tobacco, my cheek are sensetive to heat and cold, could not eat spicy, warm and cold food. How to cure this?
One of the most common ailments that affect elders the most is cataract. Cataract develops gradually and can occur in one or both eyes and if not treated in time can cause blindness. Most cataracts are not visible to the naked eye, but in some cases, a dense cataract can make the pupil appear white. A cataract can be defined as a dense, cloudy build up of protein masses on the eye lens. This obstructs the light falling on the retina and does not allow the retina to form a clear image.
Advancing in age is one of the most common causes of cataracts. Along with this, there are several other factors that play a role in the development of cataracts as well. These include smoking,exposure to ultraviolet radiation, long term use of steroids, trauma, radiation therapy and diabetes. Anything that triggers an overproduction of chemically altered oxygen molecules in the body can increase your risk of suffering from this condition. Hypertension and a family history of cataracts can also put you at a higher risk of developing cataracts. Poor nutrition or a diet that is deficient in antioxidants can also put you at a high risk of suffering from this condition.
Cataracts can be categorized on the basis of where and how they develop in the eye. This categorization is based on location:
- Nuclear Cataract: These develop in the middle of the lens and turn the center of the eye yellow. Nuclear cataracts are typically associated with aging.
- Cortical cataract: These develop around the edges of the nucleus and are wedge shaped. Gradually, spokes emitted from these wedges work themselves towards the center of the eye.
- Posterior capsular cataract: These are among the faster growing cataracts and develop at the back of the lens.They are also known as subcapsular cataracts. Cataracts triggered by diabetes or the prolonged use of steroids usually fall in this category.
Categorization based on how they develop:
- Congenital cataract: These are present at birth or develop within the first year of a baby's life. Congenital cataracts are rare.
- Secondary cataract: These are triggered as a side effect of medications or diseases like glaucoma and diabetes. Prolonged use of steroids like prednisone can also lead to the development of such cataracts.
- Traumatic cataract: Cataract that is developed as a result of an injury to the eye is known as traumatic cataracts. They have a very slow rate of development.
- Radiation cataract: It develops as a side effect of radiation therapy used to treat cancer.