Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh P JoshiYour feedback matters!
Before one month I had suffered from typhoid. Today I again suffered from typhoid. What is cause? Why I again suffered from this?
I am suffering with mouth ulcers please help me to get relief from this and tell me the home remedies for this.
I am male n my age is 24 ;i am suffering from pimples ;my skin is oily; my pimples contain white part ; how can I get rid from it help me.
I am unable to gain weight and I do a lot of exercise push ups but it's still same. Pls tell me how can I gain weight? And should I use the mass gainer ?
I am suffering from mouth ulcer since 5-6 days. Feeling pain during eating. I have taken some allopathic medicine but no results. Pls help me.
Hello, My child suffering from marasmus which of the clinical manifestation is commonly observed? What should we do to cure?
Mujhe toilet bahut jayada aa raha hai baar baar jana parta hai ye sirf day ma hee hota hai night ma sab sahi rehta hai mane Dr. Ko dikhaya unhone ultrasound karaya , blood test karaya , urine test karaya Bloodtest and ultrasound normal hai urnine ma 4.URINE R/M VOLUME -25 ML COLOUR -LIGHT YELLOW APPEARANCE- TURBID CHEMICAL EXAMINATION PH-6.5 SUGAR -NIL PROTEIN - NIL SPEC. GRAVITY- 1.020 MICROSCOPIC EXAMINATION PUS CELLS - 1-2 /hpf RBC -S - NIL. /hpf EPTHELIAL CELL -2-3. /hpf Is infection in urine Please tell me he pescribe me some medicine But mujhe koi fayada nahi ho raha mujhe medicine le kar jatada hone laga hai Please tell me is any serious problem.
What is c reactive protein (vitros) ? The crp value was tested to be 198 mg/l for premature baby of 8 months/Male during blood test . What might be the cause for this ? What are the effects ? This test was done as the baby had high fever of 100 - 103 . And even after 3 days the fever didn't reduce . So we took the baby to hospital, where blood and urine tests were done and crp was found to be very high, along with blood and bacteria present in urine.
My 50% hairs are now grey at age of 30 & I am also loosing my hair very rapidly. Is it possible to stop greying of hair & falling by natural means.
If you have just learned that you have been diagnosed with type A diabetes, what would you do to manage it? There are just a few ways of coping with it and they include controlling the blood-glucose levels, managing insulin levels, being fit and active, getting a well-regulated diet and obtaining emotional support from close ones.
- Getting proper advice: Type A diabetes implies that your pancreas are no longer able to produce insulin and now it is up to you to monitor your blood-sugar level and administer your insulin levels in order to get rid of the harmful effects of type A diabetes. Though your doctor would be able to advise you better whether you will need insulin injections or any medication, you can beat the negative impacts of diabetes with small and simple lifestyle changes.
- Exercise to be fit and healthy: Working out is key to proper diabetes care. In addition to all the benefits you can reap by being fit and active, your diabetes would also respond with stable and lowered glucose levels. With type A diabetes, it is essential to know how your body reciprocates before, during and after exercise, and take proper precautions for treating hypoglycemia or low blood sugar. Your healthcare provider would be able to guide you better and etch out a fitness plan on the basis of your clinical requirements.
- Dietary changes for optimum nutrition: Obtaining a perfect dose of nutrition is a crucial piece of the puzzle to cope with diabetes, and it is quite difficult to figure out. Contrary to the popular belief, being diagnosed with type A diabetes doesn’t really mean that you will have to feel deprived and starve. A wide array of delicious meals, snacks, fruits and vegetables await you to be explored. Indulge in citrus fruits, beans, green leafy vegetables, berries, fish rich in omega-3 fatty acid contents, and whole grains to your heart’s content.
Though it is often undermined, emotional support plays a very significant role in caring for those affected with diabetes, regardless of its type. If you are presently combating with type A diabetes, connect with people who go through the similar pain of measuring the daily carbohydrate count, testing the blood-sugar levels endless times in a day and dealing with emotional highs and lows brought about by diabetes. These few things can bring a huge positive difference in your life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Endocrinologist.
I am losing my weight from 2 years. I am taking same food but its affecting. Please give me the solution of it. Also acidity is problem. How to solve.
In the world of penis problems, one looms large in the fears of men: testicular cancer. Horror stories abound about men who wound up with testicular cancer, including some high-profile individuals: Lance Armstrong is the first to come to mind for most, as well as figure skater Scott Hamilton and comedian Tom Green. The good news is that proper penis care that includes monthly checks of the testicles can go a long way toward spotting changes early, and thus getting a man in for treatment if anything is detected.
How to look for testicular cancer
Knowing and recognizing the signs of testicular cancer are the most important parts of a testicular exam. A man should take the time to become very familiar with this particular set of balls, so that he will have no problem noticing changes in the future. The first few times he does this exam, it's all about getting that familiarity. Once he knows everything there is to know about the way his testicles feel, he can go about looking for the signs of testicular cancer at every new exam.
A self-exam should be done at least once a month. Here's what a man should look for:
1. Changes in size. There should be no variation in size of the testicles from one month to the next. If it seems that one side (or both) is growing, swelling or otherwise changing shape, that could be a red flag that something is wrong in there.
2. Changes in hanging. How the boys hang could also be a factor to watch. Looking in the mirror every now and then to make sure they look the same is a good idea. It's normal for one testicle to hang lower than the other. However, if one hangs much lower or they otherwise look different, pay attention.
3. Changes in lumps or bumps. Some men will have lumps or bumps in the sacks, and that's normal. In fact, one such area might be the tiny tube that carries sperm - it sometimes feels like a pea or marble between the fingers. Remember, the key here is to look for changes. If there is a particular lump that has been there for years but never changed, it's probably nothing. But if that lump does start to change, then it could be something.
4. Changes in softness. The testicles should be soft and spongy when a man pulls on them. They shouldn't feel hard, waterlogged, or otherwise filled with fluid. If it seems they just don't feel right, see a doctor to get a professional opinion.
5. Changes in pain. A testicular exam shouldn't cause pain. A man should be able to roll the skin between his fingers, feel along the underside of the scrotum, poke and prod while looking for lumps or bumps, and even squeeze the area without any discomfort. If he suddenly feels pain or discomfort while doing these things, that's a sign that he needs to get checked out.
6. Changes in the penis. Testicular cancer can also show up in penis changes. One of these is discharge of a clear or yellow substance from the penis when the testicles are manipulated. This could indicate something going on in there, or it could also indicate some sort of infection in the penis itself. This type of discharge always warrants a doctor's visit.
A man should take care to do a self-exam at least once per month. He can help along his penis health and get a casual exam in while using a top-notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) on a daily basis. Look for a crème that contains Shea butter and vitamin E for softness, as well as alpha lipoic acid, an antioxidant that fights against free radicals. This great combination can help improve penis health and offer peace of mind for those worried about penis problems.