Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Hi doctors I have some skin diseases which will itch the skin in cool climates mainly in winter season. I am using creams every time but I am unable to find the permanent solution for that. Can you please help me.
I am female and inam suffering from hypothyroid. How can I take my diet to control my hypothyroidism in my body and to prevent future thyroid problems.
I am 17 year old girl. My hight is 5.3. And I am afraid about my hight growth that it may stop at this age. I want someone to suggest some tips and medicines for hight growth. Thank you Regards, Srilakshmi.
Hi, I had taken premault N for 5 days in the month of June as I had some occasion and I got my periods on 14th June. I am married and this month I have still not got my periods. I am scared that I may be pregnant. In how many days I am suppose to take up pregnancy test for accurate results.
I'm 18years old. I have lot if pimples. Please give me any suggestions or any ointment or face wash cream.
Hello! I am a 29 year old male and I have a back pain from 1 year 2 months. I tried many creams and oild but nothing gave me relief and I also consulted 2-3 doctors but still no relief. If you have any suggestion for me then please give me and also suggest me some medicines, creams, or oils for my back pain.
If a man have to improve his sexual power even he is impotence home remedies any ayurveda doctor plz?
There can be a lot of reasons for a broken nose. Common causes include falling down on your face or the nose being hit by a blunt object. Your nose may look twisted and you might have trouble breathing. A nasal fracture can cause pain in the nose and is usually accompanied by bruising and inflammation around the nose.
Any activity that tends to increase the possibility of facial injuries can also increase the possibility of a nasal fracture. The common risk factors include playing contact sports like soccer or rugby without proper face protection. Riding a two wheeler without a helmet or not using seat belt in a four wheeler can cause a nasal fracture if the vehicle meets with an accident. Physical fights can also result in a broken nose.
Symptoms and complications
The common symptoms of a nasal fracture are:
1. Pain in the nasal region. You may feel pain just by touching your nose.
2. Swelling around the nasal region can also be observed.
3. Your nose and the region below the eyes may be bruised.
4. Sometimes you may experience breathing problems as well, since your nasal passage can be blocked due to a nasal fracture.
5. Loss of shape of your nose along with bleeding and discharge of mucus from it are common signs of a nasal fracture.
There can be a lot of complications that can occur due to a broken nose. The complications may vary according to the nature of injury.
The common complications are:
1. Clotting and collection of blood. Due to a heavy injury to your nose, the blood tends to clot in large quantities and sometimes can cause blockages in the nostrils. This condition is specifically referred to as septal hematoma and needs a quick surgical procedure to prevent any sort of breathing problems.
2. Another complication that can result due to a nasal fractures nasal cartilage fracture or a deviation in the septum.
3. Sometimes the impact of the blow, which has caused a fracture in the nose can also result in a neck injury.
After 1 month my marriage is going on and m suffering from penis looseness and weak for erection. After 1st intercourse penis not erected till 1 hr. And while intercourse penis automatically loose in vagina.
I am 32 year old male. During match I fell down in ground. My left knee was twisted and have pain & swelling in knee joints area. Recently took mri its grade 2 acl tear. Wht I want to do. There is little instability in my day to day activities.
I am 53 year old female and weight 70kgs. I want to go for weight loss with a good vegetarian diet plan. Thanks.
I feel a steady continuous belly pain still one week. I was visited a doctor near my office at asansol but could not satisfied with him. So please suggested me what should I do.
Hello mam/sir I am losing my hairs I do all things and in 3months no results were come. Can I take amway nutrilite skin hairs & nails capsules?
Dengue fever is a viral fever. This means like viral fever it is best treated with supportive medications liquid diet and soft bland diet. In fever beyond 1 week or more, close observations with hospitalisation will be required. Hence follow up with your general physician.