Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh M PalanYour feedback matters!
Sir/Madam. How can I increase my sex time? Because during had sex with my girl friend I quit in 2minu.? Please help.
Muge sir dard rahta hai har time koi samadhan bataye please Dr. Sahab please help me aap koi medicine de mujhe.
My wife is suffering from bleeding piles from last 3 yrs. Sometimes it is cured and does not create any problem but now from past 5 days it has been again bleed and is painful. We've a kid of 3 months who is feeding. Pls provide remedy keeping in view my child. Thanks.
I have been suffering mouth ulcers since 5 years, on pregnancy and delivery period it doesn't appear on me but now it is worsening than ever I tried saltwater to get rid of this but it increased and bad pain can't even drink water, eating dates helps me to reduce pain, it appears white color, rounded after few days it gets bigger like bindi, please help me, reply me fast as you can doctor.
I have headache from past 3 months in every 2-3 days, at the centre of my forehead. It is generally at the evening. What should I do?
What is addiction and how to determine if someone is addicted to any thing like smoking, alcohol etc.
My age 22. My hair is so short and very thin .my hair is not at all looking good. I need long and thick hair hair .what to do to get that. And what tips and care should I take.
I am 24 years old I want to putt on some weight. I am eating so mch healthy food but can not helps too put on my weight. I think I have some problem in my digesting system. Give mee some advise wht should I doo?
Hi doc, I think after using borewell water my skin has turned dark I want my original color back any solution to his?
If you are suffering from neuromuscular disorders and require an effective, natural cure, you should opt for Ayurveda. Neuromuscular disorders are conditions in which certain areas of your central nervous system may get affected. It leads to the dysfunction and degeneration of your musculature, and also disables the functioning of certain organs at times. According to the Ayurvedic principles, most neuromuscular disorders occur because of beeja dosha, deranged vata and due to certain defects or impairments of your mamsagni or muscle enzymes.
Ayurvedic treatment for neuromuscular disorders
There are several modes of treatment and management for neuromuscular disorders based on Ayurvedic principles.
- Panchakarna therapy, several yoga techniques, and specially developed molecules or mamsagni rasayan are commonly used for treating such disorders. These help people in maintaining muscle strength and functioning.
- Strict Ayurvedic dietary modifications are also required to be undertaken by people with metabolic disorders and those suffering from neuromuscular diseases.
- Several Ayurvedic herbs are used for treating neuromuscular disorders. These herbs should become a part of your regular diet.
- Ayurvedic treatment helps in slowing down or stopping the progression of muscle degeneration, which is likely in case of neuromuscular disorders.
- It is ideal to apply a combined Ayurvedic strategy for treating neuromuscular disorders, which includes mamsagni rasayana, yoga, pizhichil, anuvasana vasti and Til Mash Pinda. These are undertaken for long-term management.
- This is an Ayurvedic formula or preparation that was developed as a remedy for neuromuscular disorders. The medicine should be taken before meals with honey.
- It contains several active and highly beneficial ingredients such as triphala, gurvel, marich, kuchla, gold bhasma, and guggul.
- It helps in the regulation of muscle metabolism and is ideal for the management of neuromuscular disorders and muscular dystrophies.
- The mixture is very effective in correcting membrane defects and regulating fat metabolism.
- Among the various ingredients, kuchla helps in boosting the neuromuscular tone, gold bhasma prevents muscle degeneration, and gurvel helps with immunity modulation.
- The combined effect of all the ingredients helps in balancing your neuromuscular vata, pitta, and kapha.
- You will observe results coming in the form of weight loss, decrease in your difficulty to walk, decrease in your blood CPK levels, and an increase in your neuromuscular tone. Your muscle power enhances and you get an improved weight ratio by taking this Ayurvedic solution.
You should consult an Ayurvedic physician, if you seek Ayurvedic treatment for overcoming neuromuscular disorders. An experienced doctor would be able to prescribe you the best solutions based on your condition, symptoms, and severity.