Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh M PalanYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old. Day by day my hairs are getting white and my hair is falling also so what should I do.
Sir, I have remembering problem. I can't remember any name or of syllabus for long periods please help me to how I can remember many things at a time.
My husband is 32 year. Now facing mood swing problem in working time like dream, old memories, flash back.Please do help
Recently I have joined a night shift job. And now having stomach gas. And other stomach problems. And please suggest me at what time should I have lunch and dinner.
I am 30 year old And I am addicted to masturbating there is not a single day when I don't masturbate, especially during night time when I am not SLEEPY this is affecting my daily activities as all I keep thinking about is masturbating. I also feel guilty because of the same. How can I reduce masturbating.
My nani's demise happened last years in september. She was ill and spent her last days at our place. My mom tried her best to get her d best treatment ever done. But suddenly she passed away at d hospital becoz of cardiac arrest. Since then. My mom is having sleepless nights. After 3: 30 am at night. She awakes suddenly goes 2 the washroom nd is scared to close d doors. And become very restless. Even after doing meditation. Dis is not improving. How can v help her to cum out of dis? Its not a good thing.
- All diabetics must check blood sugars at home with glucometer.
- If too much tiredness, that may be the sign of low sugars needing dose reduction.
Lately I got sever pain in my lower abdomen and I went to doctor, it came to known that there are chances that I have IBS. How to control it if I am having its symptoms, also whats the permanent resolution?
I'm facing dandruff issues from last 2 year. Not only in winters bt in summer season as well. Tried lots of anti dandruff shampoo bt it never goes. Do I need a proper treatment or is it just because of diet or may be because of Delhi's pollution? Pls suggest something.
I am a 47 year old male, non-diabetic, non-hypertensive with generally good health. I am on anti-depressant therapy for pd and anxiety for the past 12-14 years. I have this feeling of skipped heart beats now and then since 2009 and have got myself examined by 2-3 cardiologists. All tests like echo, tmt are fine with no abnormalities. Is there any remedy for the same? I have slightly raised cholesterol and triglycerides.
I am 28 yrs old male and suffering from severe cold and sneezing from last 1 year. Tried ayurvedic treatments, but no luck.
Hi. I am 24 years plus female and I weigh abt 82 kgs and my height is 5.4 .i jst want to lose weight but not in a hurry or in a way that I don't harm my body by doing excessive diet or exercise. How much should one run in a day as a beginner. Also, wat kind of food shud I hav before starting my run. Pls suggest some other means. Also, what not to do after a run. Thnx, Kanika.
I am twenty one years old girls my period does not come for five days and not in time. What can I do and which medicine is to be taken?
I am 21 years old n m to skinny my height is 5.8 n my weight is 49 only n one more problem m not getting my full beard what to do suggest m any think that give instance result.
My wife is very worried about her breasts, she has to increase the size of her breasts, because of this she does not let me put her hand even here, until it is not okay, do not tell me what to do with some medicines.
I have a problem of fissure for 10 years and no bleeding occur. But in upper of anus there is a small small pumps .and I feel burning when constipation occur and some time itching. Give advice.
Eyelid spacer grafts are widely used by cosmetic surgeons for treating abnormalities in the lower eyelid. Spacer grafts are surgically used for tectonic support. Spacer grafts are scientific and the technology used helps in virally inactivating tissues, and also in the preservation and sterilization of tissues. They are immunologically and biologically safe. Eyelid spacer grafts are commonly used after undergoing a blepharoplasty surgery of the eyelids
When are eyelid spacer grafts used?
Many people have puffy and fat eyelids. Lower eyelid blepharoplasty is a cosmetic surgery, which effectively cures such disorders. The process involves removal of extra fat and skin from the lower eyelids and trimming of excess skin. Eyelid retraction is another condition pertaining to the eyelids, where the eyelids look like they have been pulled down. This condition arises from the removal of too much skin during blepharoplasty. Loose ligament support and excess scarring in the eyelids also lead to eyelid retraction. When this condition does not cease in the post- operational period, eyelid spacer grafts may be used.
Benefits of eyelid spacer grafts
- Eyelid spacer grafts are effective and helpful in a large number of conditions. The major benefit of spacer grafts is to repair lowered eye retraction after carrying out a blepharoplasty surgery.
- The eyelids are lengthened vertically as a result of using eyelid spacer grafts. This helps in better closure of the lids and also reduces eye irritation in patients.
- The eyelids are made to look more natural when they are in resting position. Spacer grafts are placed at the back of an eyelid. Thus, they are not visible from the outside.
- The recovery time after using eyelid spacer grafts is almost the same as most eyelid surgeries in general. The results are usually very effective.
- Eyelid space grafters are not the only ones used for repairing eyelid retraction, but these are certainly one of the most efficient ones. They give proper support to the lower eyelid, which is required for the proper closure of the eyelids and maintain proper eyelid positioning after a blepharoplasty surgery.
- Eyelid spacer grafts ensure permanent cure of eyelid retraction, and it is unlikely that this disorder will occur again after eyelid spacer grafts have been used.
- Eyelid spacer grafts have proven to be one of the best remedies for eyelid retraction, which many people experience after having a blepharoplasty surgery. There are different types of eyelid spacer grafts that will be recommended by your surgeon to correct eyelid retraction, depending on your case. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic physician.