Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajesh M.Bhatt
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh M.BhattYour feedback matters!
Are you suffering from kidney stones and looking for an effective, natural treatment? You should choose homeopathy, as it works well in treating kidney stones. A kidney stone is a hard, crystalline, mineral development in your kidneys or urinary tract. The condition is called nephrolithisis. Kidney stones occur due to a reduction in your urine volume, and because of the presence of excess stone-forming substance in your urine. Homeopathic treatment of kidney stones does not involve any side effects, and various homeopathic medicines are used as a part of the treatment. Some of them are as follows:
- Benzoic acid
- Benzoic acid is prescribed in case of nephritic colic.
- Offensive urinary symptoms are experienced. The urine is usually deep red with strong and foul odor.
- The urine may alternatively be thick, and clear.
- Argentinum nit
- This homeopathic medicine is used for treating kidney stones, which develop because of kidney congestion.
- Dull backache and ache in the bladder are experienced, along with dark urine, containing deposits of uric acid and blood.
- A patient experiences an increased urge for urination, but a very small amount of urine is passed at once.
- A burning sensation while passing urine is indicated along with swelling of the urethra.
- This homeopathic medicine is used during the paroxysms of renal colic. Extreme pain and excitement are indicated.
- The pain may be cutting in nature, and it shoots in various directions, affecting your limbs and different parts of the body.
- There is an increased urge to urinate, and an aversion to fluids is developed by a patient in spite of feeling thirsty.
- This is another effective homeopathic remedy used for treating kidney stones, when the patient experiences a shooting pain radiating from a certain point and he or she becomes unable to move because of the pain.
- Also there is a darting pain experienced in the ureter, extending down to your legs.
- There is an indication of the development of little pinheads in the pelvis that starts growing down your bladder.
You must consult a licensed homeopathic practitioner before taking homeopathic medicines for the treatment of kidney stones. A doctor will suggest you the best homeopathic medicines based on the symptoms you experience and the severity of the condition.
A cyst that grows on the surface of the kidneys or inside the kidneys is known as a kidney cyst or a renal cyst. These cysts can be described as fluid-filled sacs that cause the kidneys to be enlarged and reduce their functioning capacity.
Symptoms of Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Dull aching in loins.
- Vague abdominal pain.
- Frequent urination.
- Anaemia: moderate to severe.
- Blood pressure: raised.
- On palpation abdomen
- Enlarged irregular kidneys.
- Large knobby renal masses.
- Enlarged polycystic liver (50% cases).
If not addressed in time, renal cysts can lead to kidney failure and hence be fatal. Thankfully, with homoeopathy, you can treat these cysts with negligible side effects. Some of the most well-known homoeopathic remedies for renal cysts are:
- Apis mellifica: This homoeopathic remedy is often prescribed for acute forms of renal cysts. In such cases, the patient usually experiences swelling of the face, hands and feet, headaches and back pain. They may also experience a dull pain in the kidneys and have scanty urine. A study of the urine typically reveals high amounts of albumen along with blood corpuscles. The patient may also complain of a feeling of suffocation.
- Arsenicum: Arsenicum is a common remedy for Kidney cysts. It is especially effective in cases where the cysts cause a waxen appearance, paleness, excessive thirst, diarrhoea and dropsy. Patients who benefit from arsenicum typically have dark urine with high amounts of albumen. They may also complain of dyspnoea attacks that are aggravated by lying down and relieved by expectorating mucus.
- Phosphorus: Characteristic symptoms of kidney cysts that can be treated with phosphorus include tiredness and muscle pain all over the body, increased drowsiness and having very cold hands and feet. Unlike other ailments in this case the patient usually feels most tired on waking up. He may also complain of internal body heat without having an urge to drink water. Forgetfulness, giddiness and headaches are other symptoms that can be addressed by phosphorus. He may also find it difficult to lie on his side and complain of nausea and vomiting.
- Digitalis: Kidney cysts that are accompanied by cardiovascular symptoms such as a feeble pulse can be treated with this homoeopathic remedy. It can also be sued to address dark and scanty urine, rheumatic pains, weak circulation and faintness of the stomach.
Other homoeopathic remedies for kidney cysts include belladonna, plumbum, glonoine, apocynum and cantharis. Homoeopathy addresses the body as a whole and not just the symptoms presented and hence is considered a holistic form of treatment. It is also favoured by many since it has negligible side effects. However, that should not imply that homoeopathy is safe to self-medicate with. With homoeopathy, what works for one person may not work for another, Hence. if you begin experiencing pain in your kidneys or any of the other symptoms associated with this condition, you must consult a homoeopathic doctor to get the right medication.
I am having pain in my stomach from last 15 days. And on eating something, I have to go to toilet, even just having a single Chapati. I do not eat junk food. From those 15 days, I am just having Home Made Food. As I am having this problem from last 15 days. Please Help Me. What is wrong. What exactly the problem is.
Sir iam getting urine flow daily upto 8 to 10 times at any season having lite burning feel it flows slowly and backache and burning feel in back I used to do masturbation I have done some childhood mistakes from the age of 15 to 19 and my present age is 21.
I am a 23 years old male and have a metal fatigue disease from last 2 years. Like as linkage from urine, bad dream, so that wear of my body. Now I want to grow my body.
The medical term for protein leak in urine is commonly known as Nephrosis and if the leakage is too much it is termed as Nephrotic Syndrome. Such a situation can lead to kidney failure, if not treated on time can be highly dangerous. There can be a number of causes for this condition and it is detected by carrying out a urine test. The treatment for Nephrosis is a long-term process and is done mainly to prevent kidney failure.
The treatment for Nephrosis aims at controlling the protein leak and prevent kidney failure. It is very important for people who are new to kidney disease that they know about these below mentioned nine things, in order to stay strong.
9 Important things you must be aware of kidney disease:
- The feeling of helplessness due to the occurrence of kidney disease can be overcome by educating yourself. Individuals should learn everything about kidney disease and can gain vital information even from the Internet.
- It is very obligatory that the advice of the doctor must be followed by an individual suffering from kidney disease. It is not indispensable that the kidney disease always leads to failure of kidney and to prevent it from damage, it is necessary to comply with the orders of the Doctor.
- It is very important that you stick to a diet, which would keep you healthy and protect your kidneys from any further damage. You should be careful about everything you eat, and you can gain assistance on your diet from a renal dietitian.
- When you suffer from Chronic Kidney Disease, the blood value becomes very important to gauge the condition of your disease and whether it is getting worse or stable. From time to time, the healthcare provider would check your urine and blood, and he would also monitor your blood pressure and blood sugar.
- You can take help from the support group and accept their assistance. Your family is your best support system at the time of need, thus involving them is very important.
- You must make sure that you are getting the required care you need, and you need to educate yourself by communicating as well as asking questions.
- You will feel much better by being active, so do things that make you happy. You can exercise regularly but after taking advice from your doctor. Your main focus must be to keep yourself healthy.
- A positive attitude is anytime helpful in healing a disease. You can listen to music that entertains your mind and helps you stay positive.
- It is not difficult to stay healthy even with kidney disease, as the positive feeling would eventually help you face your problems. You must plan ahead and be ready for kidney transplant without getting worried.
Most importantly, it is important that you spread awareness and help people tackle the situation without any difficulty. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a Nephrologist.
I am 64 yrs old. Since 8-9 days feeling frequency of 7-8 times urination at night. Further feeling heaviness in breathing while walking.
Hello sir my father is paralyzed and prostate problem. He is on catheter. Now he is not able to pass urine. What can I do this time. I can change the catheter or doing something else. Reply me fast. Thanks.
Can cefixime cure psuedomonous aerogonisa infection in pregnancy of 25 week. What are the signs that infection is getting cured before the urine culture test? please answer my question as early as possible.
Hi, Whenever I go to toilet some red flesh comes out of my ass. I forcefully push it back with my hand after the final stool. I am facing this problem for past few years. Now I am used to It. What s the actual cause. And please mention the solution.
I am 25, from past 6-7 months I am noticing that the foreskin of my urinal is not going up, and there is some sort of white stuff coming before I masturbate. It is not sperm actually. Please help. Tip of urinal foreskin I can notice some cuts while stretching. Please help.
I am 33 yrs and my weight is 80 kg how can I loose weight. I have thyroid, kidney stone and syist in my overy. Can u give me a diet chart
I am 30 years old, and since the birth of my third child 6 months ago, I find I urinate a little whenever I cough or sneeze, and especially when I jump in aerobic class. I am too embarrassed to mention this to my doctor. Please help me.
Rt uppere ureter have 6.2mm stone another 6.5 mmstone in lower calyx what should be done. Two days prior to sonography report it was bleeding in urine, and continues vomiting was there with pain in kidney and lower area,
I am suffering with anal fistula. I am very depressed now because I am living in Karwar and not able to find a doctor nearby. Please suggest me.
A bladder infection is a bacterial infection within the bladder. Some people call a bladder infection a urinary tract infection (UTI). This refers to a bacterial infection anywhere in the urinary tract, such as the bladder, kidneys, ureters, or the urethra. While most cases of bladder infection occur suddenly (acute), others may recur over the long term (chronic). Early treatment is key to preventing the spread of the infection.
What causes Bladder Infection?
Bacteria that enter through the urethra and travel into the bladder cause bladder infections. Normally, the body removes the bacteria by flushing them out during urination. Men have added protection with the prostate gland, which secretes protective hormones as a safeguard against bacteria. Still, sometimes bacteria can attach to the walls of the bladder and multiply quickly. This overwhelms the body’s ability to destroy them, resulting in a bladder infection.
Bacteria that enter through the urethra and travel into the bladder cause bladder infections. Normally, the body removes the bacteria by flushing them out during urination. Men have added protection with the prostate gland, which secretes protective hormones as a safeguard against bacteria. Still, sometimes bacteria can attach to the walls of the bladder and multiply quickly.
Other factors can increase the risk of bladder infections for both men and women. These include:
- Advanced age
- Insufficient fluid intake
- Surgical procedure within the urinary tract
- A urinary catheter
- Urinary obstruction, which is a blockage in the bladder or urethra
- Urinary tract abnormality, which is caused by birth defects or injuries
- Urinary retention, which means difficulty emptying the bladder
- Narrowed urethra
- Bowel incontinence
Symptoms for Bladder Infections
- Cloudy or bloody urine
- Urinating more often than usual
- Foul-smelling urine
- A frequent sensation of having to urinate, which is called urgency
- Cramping or pressure in the lower abdomen or lower back
Bladder infections can also cause back pain. This pain is associated with pain in the kidneys. Unlike muscular back pain, you might experience pain on both sides of your back or the middle of your back. Such symptoms mean the bladder infection has likely spread to the kidneys. A kidney infection can also cause a low fever. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.