Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh M.BhattYour feedback matters!
Hello my age is 23 and suffering from erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation from many years means to say premature ejaculation from when iam 16 years old and erection problems from 1-2 years I am unable to hold my erections and cant get full proper erections please suggest me the permanent cure of my problems and let me know is there any possibility of enlarge prostate and for your help I have my stomach scanned and my kidneys r normal so please tell me can my problems be cured permanently and how much time does it take for the treatment.
My wife is suffering from UTI very often. Her water intake is approx 1 litre per day. Is there any medicine which can work for a longer period of time.
How to get rid of anal fissure problem. It's happening since a year. Sometimes it will go off and again it will occur.
My father who is 87 years old have the problem of burning after passing urine for last 20 days. The problem increases in the night.
Hi! I am 25 and I am suffering from stone problem in my right kidney so plzz suggest me some medicine so that it can be remove.
Recently, I had Ultrasound for my abdomen. The findings are 1. Enlarged Prostate (36 cc) 2. Mild Hydronephrosis in both kidneys 3. Polyp in Gall Bladder (3.2x2. 95 mm). Shall I go for Gall Bladder removal? Or kidney/prostate surgery first in terms of criticality.
I have stones in both kidney size of 11mm max and 6 mm min totally 4.2 in both kidney please suggest shall I go for operation or medicines.
My wife is 45 years old. She has lost a lot of weight in the last one year or so and also looks tired and exhausted by the end of the day, though previously, she did not suffer from these problems. Last week she suffered from acute stomach pain and the doctor advised some tests. From the reports, 2 things have come to light. 1. She has a cyst in her ovary and 2. She has a swelling in her kidney. Please advise what should be done?
I am feeling discomfort while urinating the urine is yellow in colour and feel pain to penis while urinating. It is because of my food intake or something else I do not know. But few say it is because of high heat in body. And they say do not take chapati and oil food etc While I ate 6 chapatis daily with spicy curry. Weather it is the food or something rlse. Please prescribe me some good medication to this uneasiness.
I have Problem of kidney stone from last 2 months. For this I take All aayurvedic medicines but not get any effect. Now from last week I got avery much pain in my stummak. please help me for this.
The presence of red blood cells in the urine is called hematuria. If there are sufficient red cells, the urine turns to a bright red, pink or cola shade. Frequently, the urine looks totally ordinary because there is insufficient blood to change the colour. In this situation, the condition is called 'microscopic' hematuria.
The most common causes of hematuria are given below:
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
- Kidney stones
- Tumours in the kidney or bladder
- Exercise: In this case, the blood is produced in the urine after strenuous activity. It is more commonly experienced by male patients.
- Injury: Traumatic damage to any part of the urinary tract, from the kidneys to the urethral opening, can cause hematuria.
The symptoms of hematuria vary depending upon the condition. These are as follows:
- Glomerulonephritis: If the glomerulonephritis is not serious, it may not show any signs. If the symptoms do show up, they can cause swelling, particularly in the lower furthest points(the thighs, legs, feet, and toes), decreased urine, and hypertension.
- Kidney or bladder infection: Symptoms rely on the site of the diseaseand can even cause extreme pain on one side of the lower back, fever, chills, nausea with vomiting, and pain in the bladder.
- Prostate infection: There can be pain in the lower back or in the region between the scrotum and rearend. Pain with discharge, blood in the semen, andfever and chills can also occuronce in a while.
- Tumour in the kidney or bladder: Most kidney and bladder problems develop without bringing about any pain or uneasiness. At the point when side effects build up, abdomen pain may be persistent.
- Kidney stones: When a kidney stone gets attached to the ureters, it can bring about extreme pain in the back, side or crotch, with nausea and difficulties in urination.
Based upon the suspected cause of hematuria, some of the treatments may include the following:
- Urine culture: In this test, a urine sample is extracted and examined to check whether bacteria has developed. This test is used to find a case of a kidney or bladder disease.
- Computed tomography (CT) of the kidneys, ureters and bladder: For most cases,a CT scan is conducted. This helps in viewing the internal organs and finding the areas that may have been affected by the condition. It also shows the extent of the damage and the spread of the disease so that a proper treatment plan may be laid out.
- Ultrasound: This test uses sound waves to create images that can show whether or not a kidney mass is a non cancerous. This method can also be used to find out whether or not there are any kidney stones, which may be causing hematuria.
- Cystoscopy: In this test, the specialist embeds an adaptable telescope into the urethra and passes it into the bladder to investigate the bladder lining for tumours or different issues.
Respected Sir/mam, My doubt is that. After I taking a food I will go for toilet. I can't stop that. Is there any solution for my questions.
Please told Kidney stone medicine. I have 2 stone both kidney measured 4 mm and 8 mm, left and right side. Ilso told me pain medicine.
Obesity is associated with diabetes and hypertension. Obese people are at more risk to develop chronic kidney disease. They are also at risk of rapid progression to esrd. This world kidney day-9th march let's move for kidneys. Stay fit and healthy
I am 75 years old. At times when I feel like passing Urine, my urethra becomes like a small balloon.
Try to maintain daily urine output around 2.5 -- 3.0 litres a day. This is the most important tip for prevention in stone recurrence.