Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
My father is being suffering from Alzheimer's, some what he lost memory. Plse tell to regain lost memory.
I am suffering from sleepless nights. This life seems to like a burden to me. And I m fix in trap. I know only medicine may help me kindly suggest any anti depressants. Thank you.
Hello, my periods are irregular from 3 months, and also from three months too much hair loss. Is it PCOS? If yes please tell me what to do?
I have continuous sneezing every morning which sometimes lead to hard cold and sore throat what shal I do.
my age is 25 I am not getting morning erections and I am getting less quantity of semen my weight is 92 and my height is 5.4 please suggest me what I have do please advice natural remedies.
When I gone for journey if it near I go somewhere also, always I had migraine problem, so much pain in my head point.
I feel at night that some one is there in my room. But I sleep alone. Voices I hear sometime. What should I do.
Hi Dr. I have some issue on my stomach, on my stomach center part Nabhi where usually I found some sticky and bad odour liquid I found every day which is happening since very long around 6-7 year, I did not noticed but now smell is quite heavy sometimes, what to do please suggest, rest I do not have any pain or some other problems in my stomach.
I am a 48 yrs old man and is suffering from quick ejaculation during sex, I need to improve my erection timing to at least 10-15 minutes.
I am 18 years old and I'm suffering from itching in my left groin and lower abdomen since last year. Please help me to recover.
Night fall or wet dreams is a very common occurrence in men, especially in adolescents. This condition is characterized by involuntary ejaculation of semen while sleeping at night or in the early hours of the morning. The problem can sometimes become frustrating for young men because they fail to understand the reason for it and cannot discuss it with their parents or peers out of shame. The frequency of these nocturnal ejaculations may vary from person to person. Some people only experience it in their adolescent years and some people experience it throughout their lives. Frequent night falls can cause laziness, lesser sensation in the genital regions, burning sensation after urination and low libido.
What are the causes?
Night fall is common at a young age when a man abstains from sex. But if they persist and become more frequent, they can create adverse effects upon the body. The major causes are stated below
1. Weak nerves, congested prostate gland and inability to control emotions are considered as primary causes of frequent night fall
2. Males having sex or performing self-stimulation frequently can become prone to night fall
3. Side effects of medicines like tranquilizers, high blood pressure medicines, sedatives etc. can also increase the frequency of night falls
4. Lethargic lifestyle, diabetes, obesity, long sitting hours, low libido, stress, anxiety and depression affect the balance of hormones, weakening the nerves and causing night fall
How can it be controlled?
1. Exercises and jogging keep the body fit and taking a bath before sleeping relaxes the mind and aids in sleeping, therefore reducing the possibility of night fall
2. Urination right before going to bed can help in preventing nightfall
3. Having yogurt twice or thrice a day can reduce the chances of getting wet dreams
4. Refraining from watching porn or sexually explicit visuals before going to bed will keep nightfall at bay
5. Reading books before going to sleep can reduce the possibility of getting wet dreams. However, a book dealing with sensuous themes can make it worse. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.