Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Rajesh Kumar

Nephrologist, Mumbai

650 at clinic
Dr. Rajesh Kumar Nephrologist, Mumbai
650 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I pride myself in attending local and statewide seminars to stay current with the latest techniques, and treatment planning....more
I pride myself in attending local and statewide seminars to stay current with the latest techniques, and treatment planning.
More about Dr. Rajesh Kumar
Dr. Rajesh Kumar is a trusted Nephrologist in Malad West, Mumbai. He is currently associated with Apex Kidney Centre in Malad West, Mumbai. Don’t wait in a queue, book an instant appointment online with Dr. Rajesh Kumar on

Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on You will find Nephrologists with more than 41 years of experience on You can find Nephrologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Apex Kidney Centre

3rd Floor,Abhishek Commercial Complex,SV Road,Malad West, MumbaiMumbai Get Directions
650 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh Kumar

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Some sticky liquid is coming after when I urinate and that my scrotum pain alot what to do tell me plz.

Ayurveda, Karnal
May be lndication white discharge lukoria so you can take ayu medi ashokarista 4table spo with half cup of water after meal atleat ningty days regularly.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a urine infraction and if I fast it becomes high please let me know how can I continue my fasting as ramzan is coming.

General Physician, Ahmedabad
Get urine culture done -send report and start medicine accordingly. For 7 days. It will cure your problem.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Am 27 years now. My stomach paining a lot suddenly at some days. Getting this sort of pain about 3 times in last 10 months. Consulted with doctor and always saying that would be food poison/stone at kidney. Everytime I get that pain, my doctor used to drip me and some injections. Can you please give your suggestions regarding this pain at stomach.

PGFCP, PGDEMS, Bachelor Of Ayurvedic Medicine And Surgery
Ayurveda, Satara
Hi Lybrate user …. You have to follow some basic things, so that you get better results in a short period of time …. 1) take meals twice in a day only …2) try to take liquid diet as per your body strength …. 3) drink only 100-150 ml of lukewarm water during meals …. 4) don’t drink water before meal for one hour and after meal one hour…5) avoid oily, spicy, junk, fermented and stale foods…. 6) avoid late night sleeping habits …. 7) do exercise regularly in form of walking, jogging, running, cycling, aerobics. For 15-30 minutes as per your strength…. A) Take 10-10ml of ginger juice and honey before meal. B) TAKE 30 ml of maadiphala rasaayan along with 30 ml of lukewarm water after meal. C) take 30 ml of aloe vera juice along with 30 ml of lukewarm water at night before sleep. Follow it for 7 days if it is helpful then give your valuable feedback, if it is not helpful then consult to your family physician…………thanks.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have pain and irritation after urination I was consult many doctors they said no problem prescribed some medicine but there is no use for using medicine I am still facing this issue.

General Physician,
Pain and irritation may indicate urethritis or a uti. You need to drink a lot of water and fruit juices also do a urine routine examination and culture. Send the reports when its done. It can be cured easily according to the reports.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What would be the price of an operation who is suffering from kidney stone of sizes 4 mm? There are some stones with 4 mm sizes, so I made a decision for operation.

MD - Homeopathy
Homeopath, Aurangabad
Homeopathy can pass small calculi up to 8 mm and also can prevent from recurrence. Drink plenty water. Have some exercise.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I sorry to say this. I have albumin in urine not in blood. Please advise what I have to take medicine and precautions to get into normal.

Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS), MS - Urology, MBBS
Urologist, Ahmedabad
Dear , Albumen in urine of a diabetic patient usually indicate kidney damage and if it is in early stage it is reversible. It is of prime importance that diabetes needs strict control
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have 18mm stone in my kidney's. I already removed my gal bladder due to stone problem earlier. Do I need to again go for operation or there is any treatment.

Ayurveda, Nashik
18 mm is big stone . to remove it u should go for operate or another option take ayurvedic medicines for long will help you if u do operate ,then take ayurvedic medicines to avoid further stone formation in body . check your water source . no hard water to drink . do treat your hyper acidity
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have kidney problem (infection, not sure but there is possibility of kidney stone), and high concentration of gastric acid. Can I take a regular medicine that contain aluminum and magnesium hydroxide?

BHMS, PGDM (Emergency Medical services)
Homeopath, Pune
Hi Carl..Anything in excess will always harm including your Mag hydroxide..Take Some naturally prepared Homeopathic meds after detail case history...also homeo meds are without side effects as those are given in small amount...In your case for kidney infection or kidney stone, gastric acid ...There are plenty meds which will give you relief after some period completely...Good Luck
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 35 year old male and have dandruff in head since 15 year. Lot of medicine used from doctor but all in vain and semen pass in urine for 6 month with headache every day so what should I do?

B.Sc(hons), Physics, B.H.M.S., PGDIT (software Engg)
Homeopath, Delhi
Homoeo treatment take heper sulph 30 / 1 dose in morning / 7 days buy german medicine available in homoeo med shop mixed fruit juice daily 2 times dry coconut daily milk cream daily 2 boiled eggs daily morning cheese. Yellow papaya multi vit a-z tab 1 tab at night daily after dinner/ get it in chemist shop report me after 7 days You may consult for your any kind health support also there are nutritional treatment very effective.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir is consumption of asparagus for sexual problems may cause any side effects. How long period of time it would be taken. I hve the prob of premature ejaculation. And leakage of semen through urine.

MBBS, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, FMAS, DMAS
Gynaecologist, Noida
Hello, the use of asparagus for sexual dysfunctions have not been proved but in holistic medicine it has been recommended with out any data to support.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am kidney transplant last 6 months. Know l feel very good. My bp know 115/70-100/65 is this ok .i am take bp medicine AMLONG 10. 2 time a day.

Homeopath, Ahmedabad
You can monito0r Bp records for 7 to 10 days ,morning time AND EVEVNING TIME AND THEN if Bp is low then change dosage ,until this point it seems your Bp is under control due to taking of Amlong tab so do not stop it and check for other symptoms like headache and vertigo.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 20 year old male and I have the urge to urinate every half an hour after drinking Water. Also when I drink water before going to bed I have to get up to pee or sometimes I unconsciously pee in my pants. The leaked urine at night is very thick and smelly and it just wets my underwear not the bed. What should I do?

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), PGD IN NATURO & YOGA SCIENCE
Ayurveda, Katni
In the morning and evening take 2 glass of warm water. please go for urine test. If pus cells is there go for ayurvedic treatment.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My Mother is 85 years of age And having plenty of pus cells in urine, since last three months We are giving her medicines like - NORFLOX - 200 For one month, then on 05102016 we shifted to OFLOMAC - 200. Twice daily for five days i.e. Till 10102016, ,then reduced the tablets to one daily. But no result is observed. She do not have any health problem except weakness. Also she is not having any problem in urine. She is doing her normal activity. No temperature and no sign of infection except in urine path report. Please suggest your opinion.

MD - Homeopathy, BHMS
Homeopath, Gurgaon
IF you are interested in Homeopathy - In Asymptomatic Pus in Urine you can use following Homeopathic and Alternative natural Medicines under homeopathic consultant Supervision:- Dried CranBerry Whole - [20 to 30 Pcs twice daily - Any Time] Uva Ursi Q [10 drops 2 times a day in some water] Oleum Santeli Q (WSI) Mix 20 Drops in 4 Dr. Pills no 40 - [Take 8 - 10 pills thrice daily] If Oleum Santeli Q is not available then you can use sandal wood Oil 2 drops twice daily in sugar candy. For 14 days For More Help you can have a Private Lybrate Chat with me.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My dad is 67 years old. He is diabetic which he keeps under control by taking regular medicines. These days he is facing a urination problem. Means he can not hold his urge to urine for long. It comes out drop by drop. Please advice what all test we should carry out? Thanks in advance!

M.Sc - Dietitics / Nutrition, B.Sc. - Dietitics / Nutrition
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mohali
HELLO, Nocturia is defined as nocturnal urination. This means the need to get up in the night to go to the toilet. Needing to go to the toilet up to once during the night is considered to be normal. Needing to urinate more than once during the night could indicate a temporary or longer term problem may be present. Mainly Causes Diabetes insipidus High blood glucose levels Autonomic neuropathy Urinary tract infections Cystitis Prostate diseases Pregnancy Excessive fluid intake - particularly alcohol or caffeine intake Taking diuretic medications Parkinson’s disease Multiple sclerosis SO i advice daily monitor sugar and some times bp check
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

GOOD MORNING, Dr. Self Mathew. C. V. Aged 66 years, with sound health. Having glucose 130 @ fasting, colostol at border. Taking tablets for glucose every day two, one in the morning one @ night. Experienced stone problem, in Kidney.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello, Would suggest you to take homoeopathic medicines which will cure your kidney-stone problem without any side-effects as well as tendency for the same, but need to know the size of the stone first! You can keep taking allopathic medicines with them. Drink lots of water app. 13-15 glasses of water to help flushing out stone.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Am having heavy sugar that is around 218 before food and 514 after food. After the checkup kidney and eyes are working properly. Please sujjest some diets which can be done for me.

General Physician, Nashik
Here is a sample diet to help you understand the diet. Early Morning: Green tea ( sugar less) Breakfast: non fried preparations/ whole wheat bread/ vegetable poha, upma, etc. / idli sambhar etc. Mid-Morning: Fruits ( avoid the carbohydrate rich fruits like grapes, banana, custard apple and watermelon) Lunch: 2 dry chapatti + sabji 1 katori + dal or skimmed curd – 1 katori + salad 1 katori Evening Snacks: Tea / Coffee sugarless + high fiber bis. OR Sprouts 1 katori Dinner: 2 chapatti + vegetable 1 katori + skimmed buttermilk 1 glass + salad 1 katori.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had sex yesterday. I used condom with her and after 3 hours I gave her unwanted 72 and after 6 hours she got nausea and fever and her body is achening and she is urinating in 30min gap. Help me out fast. What to do.

Minimal invasive surgery in gynaecology, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, DNB, MBBS
Gynaecologist, Mumbai
Unwanted 72 is high dose of hormone. May cause symptoms like nausea. But high frequency of urine may be due to urinary infection. Let her do a urine routine test.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I want to know if someone is diagnosed with chlamydia, but has had it for months or even years can it become a disease or can it get worse if left untreated can you die?

Homeopath, Thane
Hi, Chlamydial infection if left untreated can be fatal.The person must undergo proper treatment as this will cure the infection and will not have chances of infection to anybody else.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir/Madam, I am often getting back pain (only in the early morning). After finishing morning activities, pain will go away. Secondly, I got bubbles and rashes on my skin. First instance bubbles will arise and immediately after bubbles will go away (till I use steroids) and rashes will come. This system is repeating. Are these symptoms of kidney failure. My father died because of renal failure 4 years back, at his age 54.

Physiotherapist, Noida
Apply hot fomentation twice daily. Avoid bending in front. Postural correction- sit tall, walk tall. Extension exercises x 15 times x twice daily - lying on tummy, take left arm up for 3 seconds, then bring it down, right arm up for 3 seconds, bring down. Bring right leg up, hold for 3 seconds, bring it down. Then right leg up and hold for 3 seconds and bring it down. Repeat twice a day- 10 times. Bhujang asana? lie flat on your stomach, keeping the palms out, bend the neck backward, take a deep breath and while holding it for 6 seconds, raise the chest up. Release breath and relax your body. Repeat the exercise 15 times twice daily. Core strengthening exercises- straight leg raised with toes turned outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dr. I'm having stone in my kidney and that size is around 4inch app. 100mm and diabetis which is around 350 and in urine +++. Now problem is that I couldnot abel to enjoy my sex life as my age is 39yrs. What should I do. Thanx

MBBS (Gold Medalist, Hons), MS (Obst and Gynae- Gold Medalist), DNB (Obst and Gynae), Fellow- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (ACOG, USA), FIAOG
Gynaecologist, Kolkata
Diabetes can affect sex life. But kidney stone cannot affect sex life. Control sugar first and if the sex problem still persists, get a consultation with doctor.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed