Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh KumarYour feedback matters!
I use get yellow colour urine every time. masturbation can be a cause. If yes, then what should I do get rid of this?
I have e coli from last 2 months even after continuous medication. My current urine culture report have 100000 colony count of bacteria. sensitive medicines are ciproflaxin, gentamycin, cephalocin (first line of medication). Is anything serious in having colony count 100000.
I am Suffering from Stone problem in my Right kidney since last 2 year after few treatment Stine is appears in some times.
My husband is 32 years old. And his kidney has small stone 3.5 mm and 5.5 mm.how to remove this stone .Please tell me precosone for health.
I have kidney stones and its present in both of my kidneys. The left one has a minimal size while the right one has a 4 mm kidney. It was discovered on 3rd april and doctor gave me the medicine for 10 days saying me that it will pass through your urine in 10 days. For hese 10 days doctor asked me to refrain from playing sports and also from journeys. My question is that whether I can play cricket on 14th of april or the subsequent days?
I am 60 yrs male since about 3-4 month I am feeling some problem in passing urine even in night I have to go to toilet 2-3 times. While passing urine I have to wait 1-2 minutes to start and it passes slowly and not continuously. Please advice the treatment.
"RIRS" is the latest method of kidney stone surgery for complete clearance of kidney and ureter stones
Hi doctor. This query I'm asking on behalf of my husband, he is suffering from kidney stones around 5 mm in right kidney. The pain is moderate. But it causing in conveyance. Kindly advise.
I am 44 years with diabetes and on treatment, my sugar level HBA1C shows 6.4mg I have frequent urination with less quantity. Please advise.
Sir my urine is looking yellowish since last 15 days. What is the reason. Please reply solution for it.
Approximately 60% of the human body consists of water. It is one of the most important components that help in the process of digestion, blood circulation, mineral absorption and even excretion, ensuring smooth functioning of your system. A mere drop in the water content of your body can lead to dehydration, which can affect your body in more than one ways. Dehydration can also take a toll on your skin leaving it dry and lifeless. In order to ensure the health of your skin, it is highly recommended to keep your system hydrated.
How drinking water affects the skin?
- Keeps skin soft: Skin is made up of 3 layers namely, epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous tissue. When the water content of the outermost layer of the epidermis is insufficient, your skin tends to lose elasticity and feel rough. Intake of adequate water hydrates the skin cells and makes them function properly, making your skin soft and supple.
- Moisturizes dry skin and lessens the appearance of wrinkles: Insufficient intake of water makes your skin appear dry and flaky; such a skin is more prone to wrinkling. When you drink sufficient water your skin cells hydrate from within. Hydrated skin is resilient in nature and therefore, it has less chance of suffering from premature wrinkling.
- Improves skin tone: Water is known for its abilities to flush out toxins from your system and for maintaining the proper functioning of your kidneys. Sufficient intake of water ensures that harmful toxins and impurities are regularly flushed out of your system, thereby, adding a healthy glow to your skin.
- Makes your skin appear younger: It is advised to drink minimum 8 glasses of water a day to keep your body hydrated. The condition of your health can be analyzed from the condition of your skin, as a body that is hydrated well, makes your skin appear healthy too.
- Get rid of dark circles: The problem of dark circles arise over the years due to the damage of the capillaries under the eyes. The skin around the eyes is thinner than facial skin, which hinders the smooth flow of fluid through them. Plenty intake of water on a regular basis can reduce the appearance of dark circles dramatically, making your skin appear healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.