Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Sir, mujhe toilet 4-5 bar jana padta hai matlab ek bar jane ke bad 10 minute ke bad firse pressure aata hai aur aise 4-5 bar jana padta hai to iska problem rectocele ho sakta hai? Rectocele main kya hota hai? Rectocele ka pata kese chalta hai? Rectocele ki surgery ka cost kitna hota hoga?
Doctor I have one problem jab mai subah bathroom jata hu so muje jalan hoti hai so what I do now please help me.
Every time I have sex with my boyfriend I suffer from urinary tract infection the next day. It keeps me awake all night really. Its not that painful but the frequency and the urge with which I want to pee is really too much. I clean myself and urinate every time we have an intercourse but I am guessing maybe this time it happened because we had unprotected sex. Can that be the reason? Also can alcohol trigger uti? Please help me. Is it going to stay like this only always. P.s - we have sex generally after a gap of 6- 7 months. He is an army guy.
Hello doctor I have a slightly pain in my tummy nd breast too but can't find I might pregnant becoz I get blood shells while urine.
The pair of kidneys that human beings have, forms an important part in the excretory system. They perform specific and important functions. They excrete urine as well as help in eliminating the toxins, which accumulate in the body. Kidney stones occur when the minerals present in the urine without being discharged, keep on accumulating. This gives rise to an extremely painful and uncomfortable situation. Though sometimes the situation gets revoked all by itself, many a times it requires medical intervention.
Some of the symptoms of kidney stones are:
- Excruciating pain in the back
- Pain while urinating
- Tendencies to vomit
However, there are several preventive measures which you can undertake in order to avert the situation. Some of them are:
- Drink lots of water: Kidney stone is one of those rare conditions that once occurred, always carry the latent threat of recurring again. Therefore, drinking water in large quantities becomes essential. The more you drink water, the more frequently you would urinate, thereby curbing the chances of the minerals settling in the kidneys.
- Avoid certain foods: Food like beets, spinach, those which are replete with calcium oxalate should be avoided in order to minimize chances of having kidney stones.
- Change your diet: If you are trying to avoid the eventuality of developing kidney stones, it is imperative that you change your diet a bit. It is recommended that you exclude animal protein as much as possible and assiduously avoid the intake of salt as much as possible.
- Take less calcium supplements: Calcium generally is considered a nemesis to your kidneys and is prescribed by doctors to be avoided. However recent research has thwarted this claim. Calcium does not pose a threat to kidneys. However calcium supplements definitely do and therefore, should be avoided.