Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajesh Kher
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh KherYour feedback matters!
I think I am under weight because I am really thin. My bone density is also very low. What should I do to increase my bone density and weight?
I am a 16 year old male I have 3 decayed teeth I am suffering from last 1 month I have tried all home measures but no relief.
Its OK to cry sometimes, scream, throw a tantrum, seek attention at times. Its not OK to punish yourself when angry, Its not OK when you don't ventilate. Let it out..share it.
I have mouth ulcer .it occurs much often .but this time it has come in my left of inner tongue. I cannot swallow any food so easily. It hurts. Even water gives irritating pain. I have slight pimples too.(down my neck. Which is irritative with itching sensation .whether it is due to heat or something else .or it is due to my deficiency of vitamins. Please do suggest something in eatables (fruits or vegetables). Thanks.
Asthma children can patiespate in highgames like long running longjumps football etc. Karate. Kunfu.
Please suggest few remedies for the mood changes due to PMS, periods / menstrual cycle. Any dietary changes to reduce leg cramps during periods.
How to make balance diet perfectly and who to make body fitness and make to look healthy and make perfect for five me a plan to follow.
In the past, cancer was a disease that could not be cured. It was a threat to mankind. But as science has developed tremendously through all these years, today it is possible to fight cancer.
Cancer therapies have evolved with time. Until the late 90s, most of the drugs worked by killing the cancer cells. Some of the normal cells were also killed by them, but it was acceptable due to the huge effect on cancer cells.
In modern days, targeted therapies are being performed. Targeted therapy is a process of cancer treatment where instead of the cancer cells, the changes in the cells are targeted. Changes that help the cells grow, divide and thus spread cancer have been observed and so researchers can diagnose the right treatment that can block these affects and prevent cancer. This therapy uses drugs and it is different from traditional chemotherapy.
There are two types of Targeted therapy.
- Small-molecule drugs: These drugs are small so that they can enter cells easily and target the changes inside the cells. They are taken as pills. They work by keeping the tissue around the tumor and starve it by stopping blood vessels that bring it nutrients.
- Monoclonal antibodies: These are used to target the outer surface of cancer cells. They work like a plastic plug in an electric socket. They help chemotherapy and radiation therapy to cure cancer cells.
Targeted therapies are used in the fields below
How It Works:
Targeted therapy can be used as a treatment option for cancer in the following ways:
- Destroy cancer cells: Cancer cells hide well from the immune system. This therapy points them out so that the immune system can destroy them. It also boosts the immune system to work better.
- Stop cancer cells growth: This therapy interferes with the proteins that divides the cancer cells and thus controls their growth.
- Kill the tumor: Blood vessels feed the cancer tumor. This therapy surrounds the tumor and stops the blood supply so that the tumor does not grow and remains small. And if the tumor already has blood supply, then it kills the blood vessels and causes the tumor to shrink.
- Deliver cell-killing substances: It delivers the cell-killing substances to the cancer cells. They are the monoclonal antibodies that are combined with chemotherapy drugs, toxins and radiation.
- Cause cancer cell death: Cancer cells avoid the dying process. These therapies cause them to go through the process.
Targeted therapies are less toxic than standard chemotherapy. So it is a better option but it still has some side effects.
- Liver problems
- Skin problems
- Problems with wound healing
- Difficulty with blood clotting
- High blood pressure
- Gastrointestinal perforation
Even though it has some side effects, it is still way better and much more effective than traditional chemotherapy. So, cancer patients are advised to go through this modern-day therapy.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!