Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajesh
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RajeshYour feedback matters!
After normal delivery on 5 august there are stitches which is not healing properly there is white liquid discharge. Suggest some medication. Using sofinox cream cream.
Hello. My left chest nipple is a bit irritating and it keep stunning. Did x-ray checkup. It is showing normal. This is happening in last 2 months, I just google it and it I found regarding mae breast cancer .is it possible? And now I am feeling uncomfortable after reading that. And I am assuming the same in my mind that may be I am. Suffering from same. Please help me. Let me knw the symptoms of breast cancer and how ilcan I get rid of this idiot thinking. X-RAYS showing normal. I am mentally disturb because of this.
Me & my girlfriend had a sexual intercourse for the 3rd time in today. For the first 2 time it went well, but during the 3rd time we found out that the condom's tip was torn. I felt like I did cum. But I don't know of how much quantity. Please help. What should we do know? We want to go for medical abortion.
I am 38 years old and think I have some gyno related problem. Sometimes I suffer pain in right part of my abdomen. During periods and 1 week after periods I don't feel this pain though my periods are quite painful. Except these 2 weeks I feel something is inside on the right side of my abdomen which hurts more when I lie down on my stomach.
Hello. I am 27 years, I have pcod after marriage. Though I went under treatment for 6 months by taking contraceptive but from last 2 months I m having irregular periods, doctor suggested me medicines for having periods. My AMH test range was very low, which doctor directly asked me to go for ivf. Thn I visited another gyane ahe has advised to go for weight loss and healthy diet. My height is 5'4 and weight is 77kg. I have already started workout. Please advise m worried. In this age do I need to go for ivf?
Believed to be used by even Christopher Columbus on his discovery voyage, papaya is known as the angel of fruits. While it is not a taste that most usually enjoy the very first time, it can grow on you slowly and then stick on forever. The raw ones are used in salad and curries, the ripe can be eaten either in solid or liquid form, alone or in combination with other fruits.
Some of the wonderful benefits of papaya are listed below.
- Anti-inflammatory: The various minerals and vitamins (A, B, C, K) in papaya help improve immunity and prevents infections. It also promotes healing of burns and wounds.
- Cholesterol control: The antioxidants, flavonoids and fibre help in cholesterol/plaque accumulation in the arteries. The lipid and triglyceride content can also be reduced with regular consumption of papayas.
- Digestive benefits: The enzyme papain contained in papaya is quite effective in reducing the damage caused by eating junk and oily foods. It helps in breaking down proteins and is, therefore, useful as a home remedy for indigestion. It is also rich in fiber and helps relieve constipation.
- Diabetes: The high fiber content in papaya combined with the low calories (a medium sized fruit contains about 110 calories) is a boon to diabetes patients. They can eat to their full content without feeling guilty of the sugar levels. Some people also consume the flowers (sautéed in oil) to control diabetes.
- Arthritis: The various minerals (potassium, calcium, sodium, and magnesium) in papaya can help keep a check on arthritis and bone and joint pains in the long run.
- Weight loss/ cleansing/ detox: The various minerals and vitamins along with the rich fiber content ensure you get a good detox of the system. Papaya is one of the widely used fruits in people who want to lose weight.
- Antiaging effects: The antioxidants which reduce the rate of inflammation and the multiple vitamins help in looking younger by improving skin, hair, and overall immunity levels.
- Stress buster: Again, the antioxidants and vitamins (C in particular) is a good way to refresh your energy after a long tiring day.
- Anti-cancer.effects: The flavonoids, phytonutrients, and antioxidants help to prevent free radical damage which is the main cause of cancer. They also contain beta carotene which helps control prostate and colon cancer.
- Eye health: The beta carotene, vitamin A, and lutein help in improving moisture in the eyes and controlling macular degeneration.
- Hair health: The scalp produces sebum which is rich in vitamin A. Papaya when applied to the scalp gives the same effect as sebum, which keeps the hair shiny, silky, and lustrous. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.