Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RajeshYour feedback matters!
Hi Dr, I had missed my period. And checked urine pregnancy test. It shows positive. Then takes ultrasound. It showed no gestational sac present. Bulky uterus, and decidual reaction present. I want to know? I am pregnant or what? Or any serious problem? My lmp was 06/11/15.
Hi. Am in my 12th day of missed period. Lmp was 7th apr. Did home pregnancy test but it is negative. Mine is 28 days cycle. Regular periods. Wat would be the reason.
My wife got pregnant. But we don't want a child now. Its the first month of her pregnancy. What I have to do to prevent it? Is will fall in danger ? Please reply. She is not much strong physically.
Some people have a greater tendency to accumulate fat in specific areas of the body. Any amount of exercise or diet may not help in getting rid of this. In such cases, people can opt for liposuction, as it is a good option to get rid of this fat (usually in the upper arms, upper thighs, belly area and buttocks).
Liposuction is a term which literally means suctioning out the fat (lipo = fat). A blunt cannula (needle) is inserted into the body which sucks out the excessive fat. Laser or heat may be used in the target area to loosen the fat molecules, making it easier to remove them. Read on to know some of the other benefits of liposuction in addition.
1. Each person has a tendency to accumulate weight in different areas and may not be able to lose it with the required exercise and treatment. In these people, liposuction helps in losing fat and in improving body shape and contour.
2. Almost instantaneous results, as the procedure is done in a couple of hours. There could be mild swelling in the area that was treated, but that may not last for more than a week.
3. In people with lipomas, which are benign fatty tumours, liposuction can completely remove them.
4. In men with excessive female hormones, gynecomastia is common (breast development in men), which can be very embarrassing. Liposuction can rescue them and can help these men by providing a complete cure.
5. Prolonged effect on the person’s weight as the fat does not accumulate immediately. Also, the weight gained will be distributed evenly and not concentrated in one particular area.
6. It can be a good remedy for excessive sweating in the armpits and chafing in the thighs.
7. Maintaining it requires lifestyle modification like healthy eating and regular exercise, which most people tend to follow, as they have seen the wonderful results of having a good shapely body.
8. The procedure also removes a lot of inflammatory cells, which are responsible for chronic conditions like osteoarthritis and heart disease. By reducing the inflammatory cells, liposuction reduces the risks of these diseases.
9. Removing excessive fat in the midsection and abdominal area can improve posture and discomfort that is common in seated positions. It can also reduce back pain and discomfort due to improper postures.
10. Removing excess fat reduces the insulin requirements as there is less amount of fat and therefore sugar to burn. This reduces the onset of type 2 diabetes.
Liposuction is a quick fix to fat accumulation, but a detailed discussion with doctor on what to expect during and after the procedure should be the deciding factor, whether or not should you choose it.
Sir my girlfriend's breasts leaks fluid like something of light colour slightly sticking when touch. Neither she is breastfeeding nor pregnant, we enjoyed on 20/2/17 and when I squeeze her breasts something sticky fluid sticks my hand and when I kiss it tastes sweet. Later she informed me that fluid comes out when she squeeze her breasts both but in single little droplet. She have no tumour or burn or pain. Her menstrual period ends on 18/2/17. Pliz acknowledge the symptom. Is she suffering from breasts cancer? I fear sir.
Dear sir My wife is 3 and half month pregnant. She is loosing weight due to excess vomiting. She can not even drink water a lot. What to do Thanks.
I am trying to conceive one miscarriage previously and now from one week having milky discharge .Am I pregnant?
I did intercourse with my gf without protection. I know that mine was not ejaculated. But she is telling that she did not get periods now. What should we do now?
Hi I'm chandra, I'm 31 years old. I tried to conceive on my fertile days (12th to 16th day ), I was getting white discharge from day 11th to day 19th. Periods comes in 30 days. Today is 23rd day but I'm not getting any symptoms of pregnancy. Is this white discharge common? Kindly guide me, if this white discharge will affect our pregnancy planning?
I am 28 year old female, on TTC form last one year, Dr. detected ovarian cyst, and advice oral contraceptives pills for 2 months. What should I do? I don't want to take pills.
ठंडा दूध ना केवल स्वास्थ्य से भरा होता है बल्कि टेस्ट में भी काफी लाजवाब माना जाता है। अगर गर्म दूध पीने के कई फायदे हैं तो ठंडा दूध भी कुछ कम नहीं है।
ठंडा दूध पीने एसीडिटी, मोटापा, बार-बार भूख लगना आदि जैसी छोटी मोटी बीमारियां दूर हो सकती हैं।
यही नहीं अगर आप जिम से आ कर बुरी तरह से थक जाते हैं और तुरंत एनर्जी के लिये कुछ खाने के लिये ढूंढते हैं तो, आपको एक ओट्स और ठंडे दूध का कटोरा भर खा जाएं। इससे आपकी खोई हुई एनर्जी भी वापस आएगी और मसल्स को रिपेयर होने के लिये प्रोटीन भी मिल जाएगा।
No matter how much information there is available about AIDS and HIV, the thought of it makes a person shudder. The Human Immunodeficiency Virus or HIV is the virus responsible for AIDS or Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome. This virus attacks the immune system and over time leaves the body defenseless against other infections and types of cancer. Till date, there is no cure for HIV or AIDS. However, what we do know is how the disease can be transmitted from one person to another. Knowing this enables us to control the transmission of the disease.
Unlike other viruses, HIV cannot be transmitted through air, water etc. This virus can only be transmitted through:
- Blood: Receiving blood transfusions from an HIV positive person is sure to put you at risk of suffering from the disease as well. For this reason, it is essential to only take blood from registered blood banks that run HIV screening tests. This holds true for organ and tissue transplants as well. Being stuck with an HIV infected needle can also put you at risk of coming in contact the virus. In some cases, direct contact between broken skin, wounds and mucous membranes can also lead to the transferring of HIV cells from one person to another. HIV does not spread through saliva, however, if while kissing, both partners suffer from bleeding gums and one partner is HIV positive, there is a risk of the transference of HIV from one person to the other.
- Bodily fluids such as semen and vaginal fluids: The only way to prevent the transmission of the HIV virus from one partner to another while having intercourse is by using a condom. This creates a barrier between the bodily fluids of both partners and keeps them safe. A condom is needed even if the couple is engaging in anal sex. In fact when comparing anal and vaginal intercourse; anal sex puts HIV negative partners at a higher risk of getting in contact the virus than vaginal sex. Theoretically, this virus can be transmitted even through oral sex is a HIV positive man ejaculates into the woman's mouth. However, this is a rare occurrence.
- From a mother to an unborn child: A HIV positive mother can transmit the virus to her child when pregnant, at birth or while breastfeeding. However, if the mother follows HIV treatment, the chances of her passing on this virus to her child are significantly lowered.
The above are the only three ways HIV can be transferred from one person to another. HIV cannot be transmitted by sharing utensils, drinking the same water, through mosquito bites or by shaking hands etc. Thus, there is no reason to ostracize an HIV infected person.
Sir I am 35 years old, doctor suggested to take NUFORCE - 3KIT for me and my wife becoz of her vagina infection, but after consuming that tablets her infection is cured but my secret area is itching and swelling, please suggest me why this is happening.
My wife's 37 weeks starting scanned report stated nuchal cord loop seen (once). Admitted and monitored four days then found no improvement. As per our doctor advise operation done and our boy baby 2.959kg born. But his breathing observed fast as well as jandish also found so still he is in hospital under monitoring. Please help me your suggestion as well as our baby future growth. No other observation found and now he is taking mother milk by manual feeding. How long will take to give mother direct milk feeding? please advise me.
Doctor here is bleeding and pain at lover to my wife after 10 day of sex . She take unwanted 72 after sex . Please suggest .
Washing hands regularly is the single most important hygiene step in fighting the spread of bacteria, viruses and other germs.
Handwashing involves five essential steps: Wet, Lather, Scrub, Rinse and Dry.
Wet your hands with clean, running water and apply soap.
Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap.
Be sure to lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails.
Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds.
Rinse your hands well under clean, running water.
Dry your hands using a clean towel or air dry them.
Do not touch bathroom surfaces or door knobs once you dry your hands
Here are the common mistakes you make while washing hands.
Not washing long enough
Wash for at least a full 15 to 20 seconds. Not washing long enough makes the whole process ineffective as the germs are still left on the skin.
Missing the important sites
By just rubbing the soap between your palms and washing it off does not mean that you practice hand hygiene. Germs tend to hide under fingernails and in the pockets between fingers, so you should scrub these areas vigorously every time you wash your hands.
Not using soap
Washing your hands with just water is not enough. Since the surfaces of bacteria and viruses are made partly of fatty materials, ingredients in soap create a chemical reaction that grabs onto the germs so they rinse right off with the lather.
Not washing frequently
It’s important to wash your hands not only after using the restroom, but after handling garbage, before you eat and even after you’ve touched surfaces in public areas that may contain flu and cold germs, such as stores, gyms and public transportation.
Not drying thoroughly
Even the best handwashing techniques are worthless if you skip drying. Germs love to breed in moisture. Leaving the bathroom with still-damp hands can make it easier to pick up germy microbes from the next surface you touch
Not following the “No touch technique”
Many viruses live in closed spaces, like faucets, counters and other restroom surfaces. After you have washed use your elbow or a clean towel to turn off the tap and open the door in public restrooms. It’s a good idea to do this at home too
How to use a Hand sanitizer:
Alcohol-based hand sanitizers do not require water and are an alternative when soap and water are not available. The product should contain at least 60 percent alcohol.
Apply enough of the product to the palm of your hand to wet your hands completely.
Rub your hands together, covering all surfaces, until your hands are dry.
For more health tips, download the 1mg app: