Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Im checked my urine using with the pregnancy test kit. The result is positive. Then im checked from the laboratory then also the result is positive. But my period date is not over. Before my period date I get the result. My last month period started from 19 th january and ended on 26 th january. Is it ture result.
I have taken amoxicillin cetrizine after that breast milk production is less. Plus suggest how to increase the production.
Myself and my fiance does not want any child for four years after marriage. So which is the best contraceptive pills to avoid pregnancy and with less side effects?
I miss my period in this month. actually my date is 29,30 in every month. Now it's 8 days over the blood is not coming what's the reason.
Hello Doctor, I am 44 years old female. I have pain, weakness, weight lost, chest tightness, heart palpitation, chest burning and I get lot of phlegm. Is this the symptom of perimenopause stage ?
Hi my periods delayed eleven days when I have done pregnancy test that strip shows negative result on consultation with doctor she prescribed regestrone 5 mg tablet morning afternoon and evening for one week. What should I do please reply to my query.
-smooth, red patches of skin that look raw.
-patches only develop where skin touches skin, such as the armpits, around the groin, genitals, and buttocks.
-women can develop a red, raw patch under their breasts.
-skin feels very sore where inverse psoriasis appears.
Hi I am Shweta Singh, age 45. I am continuously suffering from period from last 45 days. It is continuous bleeding from 24th of April. What should I do to stop this menstrual period. please help.
We are just married and no child, My wife use daily MALA and tablet for avoid pregnancy! Any side effect in future? Please suggests best tab for daily use avoid pregnancy!
Hello sir, actually I am about to get married. And I have PCOD problem. Would I have any problems to expect a baby or during pregnancy.
My periods got completed on Wednesday & went out with my boyfriend on saturday. We did not had sex neither did he penetrate me. But since we were too close it is possible that a bit of his premature ejaculated liquid has reached my vagina. I have been facing nausea dizziness pain in lower back since Monday. I have eye problem and have power, and I did not wear specs for two days, I have acidity problem. I am pcos patient too. I have been taking rantac 150 for 2 days twice. Acidity has decreased a bit. But back pain is continuing. Is it possible that back pain is because of the posture we took together even though we did not have sex. My weight is 60 kg. and my lower abdomen has more fat. I am having pain now in lower back and in lower abdominal and thighs joint on both sides. And my head is still feeling heavy.
Sir/mam , I had intercourse 1 month before . Now I feel I had periods of length 4-5 days. It was bleeding heavy for these days . Even though I need some medicine to control because I use to bleed more than normal girl ,feels like I am anemia. . Is there still chances that of being pregnant. Because I am having headache (migraine patient) and feels like vomiting. Do reply sir/ mam.
I am 41 years old . I am not pregnant. But my period suddenly stops for a month. What medicine should be taken?
Cutaneous vascular lesions are the most common birthmarks found in children. Flat vascular lesions have a tendency to persist, but raised vascular lesions, called hemangiomas may involute gradually. They are the result of several or huge vessels that are formed underneath the skin and can lead to complications like pain, bleeding, cosmesis or disfigurement. It is necessary to seek treatment for both medical and cosmetic reasons.
Cutaneous vascular malformations are best treated by laser surgery and it is effective sometimes for cosmetic reasons. Hemangiomas may need surgery for residual lesions after involution of the lesion. Use of laser surgery, successfully can help in eliminating certain targets (chromophores) within your skin by putting into use the beam of requisite wavelength, energy setting and pulse duration. Initially these caused serious side-effects like scarring of the skin or permanent dyspigmentation but after the development of photothermolysis technique, the side effects were less seen.
Things to keep in mind before lesion treatment:
The main forms of treatment include laser therapy. Surgery is less used at present as it poses the risk for hemorrhage. The patient should be aware of a few things before going through the treatment procedures.
- Cutaneous vascular malformations are best treated by laser surgery can be effective sometimes for cosmetic reasons hemangiomas may need surgery for residual lesions after involution of the lesion.
- Laser therapy can treat vascular lesions, such as telangiectasias or spider veins, port wine stain, birthmarks and strawberry hemangiomas. The laser is safer and more effective because it proves to be useful in treating the blood vessels of a lesion without affecting the surrounding tissues.
- The patient may experience temporary discoloration of the skin surrounding the treatment site. This blue green discoloration is known as purpura and it usually fades within a week.
- The laser therapy is more effective in case of people who have a lighter skin color. In case of heavily tanned or deeply pigmented skin, the laser light may not be able to reach the surface of the lesion.
- A topical antibiotic in the form of an ointment or cream may be required by some patients after the treatment.
Almost every couple wishes to have a family of their own. They eagerly wait to be expecting parents. It is a joyous, yet delicate occurrence in one's life. But sometimes, you might be deprived of this. For one reason or another, some couples are not able to conceive.
In vitro Fertilization (IVF) is a good option for couples who want to conceive but cannot. But there is one other option if IVF fails that is surrogacy. In fact, many women with fertility problems opt for surrogacy.
Surrogacy is of two types:
- Traditional surrogacy: When the father's sperm is used to artificially inseminate the surrogate mother, then it is termed as traditional surrogacy. In this case, the surrogate mother is the biological mother. Donor sperm may also be used.
- Gestational surrogacy: In this case, IVF is used. The egg from the mother and the sperm from the father is used to create an embryo. Then the embryo is placed into the surrogate's uterus. Here, the surrogate mother is only the "birth mother". The biological mother is one whose eggs were used.
Surrogacy is an expensive procedure. But still, it should be considered if you have been trying to conceive for too long. Why choose a surrogate mother in that case? There are various answers to that question.
If you are a woman, then you can consider surrogacy for the following reasons:
1. Medical issues with your uterus:
- You have your uterus surgically removed (hysterectomy)
- Other medical conditions that can have dangerous effects when pregnant, like heart diseases.
2. The other obvious reason would be if your IVF cycle fails. It can be quite devastating to invest so much time and effort in IVF and not have any positive result. Surrogacy can prove to be beneficial in this case.
3. Surrogate mothers can help people who wish for parenthood but cannot adopt a child because of their marital conditions or age.