Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajesh
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. RajeshYour feedback matters!
Khana digest nhi hota h par livosin peene se abhi aram h par koi problem to nhi h aur endoscopy se dar lagta h.
I have completed 9 months course of tuberculosis disease. Now from two days I am suffering from dry cough what should I do please tell me.
Actually I am having headache, sneezing and cough from 2 weeks but there is no sign of fever what does it indicate?
I suffered from malaria on last Sunday. And I took lariago and paracetamol as prescribed by general physician. My fever is gone on Tuesday but still I am facing weakness a lot. Yesterday I faced blackout. And today I see 7 cyst in my body i.e 4 on legs and 3 on head just above neck. I wanna know the reason why cyst made and any medicine for it? Someone told me it's an malaria infection. Is it true?
Hi I am 22 years old male with 75 kg Wight and 22% body fat, I am very active I bed but but these days sometimes my penis doesn't get erect at all sometimes it erect and perform quite good like 3-4 time a day I had sex with my girlfriend but sometimes it won't get erect at all.
I am injected penideour injection then within 3 hrs I ate homeopath medicine then allergic in my all body and chest pain when I vomit I fell relax. What was the problem.
Mosquito bites can results in several diseases. What is the reason that mosquitoes cannot transmit HIV virus from one person to another?
I have had cold for almost a week now? What should I do? Also my head aches quite a lot. What should I really do?
Sir muje kal raat se sardi jhukham hai, bohot taklif hai, nak band rahta hai jisse saans lene me bhi taklif hoti hai, halka bukhar bhi aane laga hai.
Is lubricant (mustard oil) harmful during sex. Is lubricant creating any problem. To conceive a child ?
I am 30 years old from Bangalore. Past 2 months I having facing dust allergy. What should be the reason.
-Left Nose Running -My Chest hurts and upper side of back as well. -99. 5F fever -heavy head From last 18 hours. I have taken 600 mg of PCM last night. Are these symptoms of viral? Is there any pre-medications for Viral? because I don't have time to get sick . And how we can stop spreading Viral?
Hello Doctor, My son is 3 months old from last Saturday he is suffering with cold and cough. Cough is very high. Coughing like as a elder. I consulted the doctor but no use from Saturday onwards I am using astha kind drops phenylephrine drops and also nasal drops. Not only these but also zinger crude with honey and tulasi crude. Daily hair is applied with castor oil. From last 2 days he is vomiting milk daily 2 times. nebulising is also done in 3 times. He is coughing continue up to 1 min. No fever so please give me suggestions. I can not see my child in this condition his voice also decreased up to 50%from last Sunday onwards. Please advise.
When it comes to sexually transmitted diseases or STDs, there is no doubt that prevention is better than cure. Contrary to popular belief, STDs do not spread only through intercourse. STDs can also spread by skin to skin contact. The easiest way to prevent STDs is by abstaining from sex or being in a monogamous relationship with an uninfected person. This may not be possible for many men. Hence, let's take a look at alternatives to prevent sexual diseases.
1. Get tested - Most STDs can be easily tested for and treated. Thus, it is a good idea to regularly get yourself tested if you have more than one sexual partner. Your partner should ideally also get tested for STDs. However, remember that herpes and the human papillomavirus do not show up on STD tests.
2. Avoid sex under the influence of alcohol or drugs - When inebriated, you may not make the best decisions. Decisions made at this stage are usually rash and not thought out. Thus, you may forget to ask the other person if she has been tested for STDs.
3. Vaccinations - Vaccinations can be effective against some types of STDs. The HPV vaccine can be given to boys as young as 11 years until they turn 26. Other vaccines that protect men from STDs are Hepatitis A and hepatitis B vaccinations.
4. Use condoms - Condoms are the only way to protect yourself against the transference of STDs during intercourse. A condom should be used even if the woman is using an alternate form of birth control. Never reuse a condom and do not use an oil based lubricants with a condom. Before using a condom always check to ensure the condom is not punctured in any way and that it is within the expiry period. A condom should be used for oral, vaginal and anal sex. However, this does not prevent the transmission of STDs like syphilis, herpes and HPV.
5. Communicate with your partner - It is a good idea to share your sexual history with your partner. This creates an environment where you can discuss getting tested for STDs before engaging in intercourse. You must reach an explicit agreement about what forms of intercourse both of you are comfortable with. It is also a good idea to discuss a possible monogamous relationship with your partner.
6. Circumcision - Male circumcision is said to reduce a man's risk of contracting STDs like HIV, genital herpes and genital HPV. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.