Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh GandhiYour feedback matters!
I am 84 years of age. In the morning, I have difficulty in passing stools. Please advise me what to do. Thanks.
My brother want to reduce weight He is having Bp 100, 150 And no other medical problem only uric acid is 6.11 My question is can he follow a normal diet plan? Will it have adverse effect on his body He is planning to follow GM 7 day plan in which he will start with fruits, vegetable etc.
why teeth gums became black and what should to do again in pink colour 2. My age is 26 I feel like gas in side stomach like that .
Hi I am 23 years old i am suffering globus hystericus(lump in the throat) something is strucked in my throat. So please advice doctors best tablets for me.
Hi, My grandfather is suffering from itching from past 6 months, it happens all around the body, he has dry skin. Can you please suggest any local application solution.
Hi Doctors, I am 25 year old. I'm suffering from premature ejaculation. I come within 3 or 4 second when I insert in her. My partner know this but she say it will be fine. Please help me I want to overcome from this issue. Please sir.
Getting to be intimate with someone is a great feeling as you can get to enjoy and explore each other’s bodies, mind and spirit. However it is also important that you avoid getting infected by sexually transmitted diseases. Although you are probably aware of how to protect yourself in general circumstances, you could be mistakes in the heat of the moment and fail or forget to use adequate protection. Always be safe, never sorry.
The following tips will help you stay safe, each time you have sex and should never be forgotten:
- Single partner and regular testing: The safest way to have sex is have a single partner and to ensure that neither of you have any form of STI (sexually transmitted infections). If you have been with multiple partners before then get yourself tested for STIs and STDs (sexually transmitted diseases).
- Bring your own condom (BYOC): Never rely on the partner to have dams, condoms or lube. It is highly recommended that you have your own supply and the expiration dates should be checked before usage.
- Contraception: In addition to condoms, other forms of contraceptives like cervical caps and contraceptive pills must be utilized to prevent unwanted pregnancy. One should also consider using female condoms.
- Lubrication: Even though friction during sex can help in elevating pleasure levels, it also increases the risks of infection. In order to prevent friction, try to use a lubricants during sex. Oil-based lube should not be used on a latex condom as it may cause breaks within. Water and Silicon based lubricants are better options
- Set personal boundaries: Having personal rules and boundaries around safe sex can be helpful in setting a standard for behaviour. Writing down what one personally approves of and doesn’t is helpful in setting proper boundaries around the concept of safe-sex. In case of a history of sexual abuse, it is important to contact a therapist or somebody close and opening up to them so they can initiate the process of recovering from it.
- Drink responsibly: It is important to consider the limit of alcohol and the people one chooses to drink with. It is also necessary to understand the concept of consent. You should not be or allowed to be pressurized into having sex.
It is important to understand the importance of safe sex and being able to speak up about sex without feeling any shame. Furthermore, it is important to understand your responsibilities in initiating safe sex and it is okay to find it difficult in the beginning. We have cultural stigmatization around sex and it is okay to be uncomfortable in the beginning, but it is equally important to develop the confidence to talk about sexual practices and safe-sex without guilt, shame or the fear of judgement.
What should be diet for pcos and I forgot new names very early give some tricks to learn easy and fast.
Doctor I felt some fever from previous week. I had some medicines recommended by my family doctor but no result. So what can I do.
Hi, I am 28 years old male. I am having some problem with my male organ. I am having wet dreams or nightfall once in a week. After ejaculation I am getting erection again. During the erection I am having a very serve pain in pennis shaft. This is really worrying me. I am going to get married in feb I am stressed very much if it is going to affect my sexual life. I am currently living in UK. I have consulted a doctor. He said I do not have any issues but he did not provide anything for the cure. I am really depressed because of this pain. I am really worried this is going to ruin my marriage life. I initially thought it might be a Peyronie's disease as my pennis will be slightly angled but the doctor said it is not that. I am clue less would be really great if some one help me out? Thanks in advance. Aravind.
My friend is 28 years old and married. He was having a lower abdominal and backpain for which doctor asked him for an appendicitis surgery. During a rapid test he came out with a positive HIV -1. Apart from his wife he never had sex with Anyone else in his life. Neither he nor his wife has any symptoms of hiv. Is it a matter to be worried upon? Should I believe that the rapid test maybe diagnosed wrong? Please suggest what should he do now as after two days he is going to have the surgery.
Sir, My Father is Serious Heart Patient, referred to CABG from Cardiovascular on dated 02.03.2017, Due to 3 Arteries Blocked almost 70%, with High sugar though Insulin continuing. Sergant Told that after 1 month if sugar reduced then we think about CABG. Yesterday Blood sugar test has been done after 7 Days since Taking insulin, result came:- Fasting:- 157, P.P:- 112. Ejection factor (E.F) after ECO doppler Test it is found that EF=30. Eurik Asid:- 5.8, Some medicine Has been Prescribed By Cardiologist for 30 Days, These are mentioned Below:- SORBITRATE 5 MG TAB 50'S BASALOG 100IU INJ 5 ML INSUGEN R 40IU INJ 10 ML TIDE PLUS 20 MG TAB 10'S TIDE PLUS 20 MG TAB 10'S CARDACE 1.25 MG TAB 10'S STORVAS 80 MG TAB 10'S CLOPITAB A 75 MG CAP 15'S CORDARONE 100 MG TAB 10'S CORDARONE 100 MG TAB 10'S NITROCONTIN 2.6 MG TAB 30'S (BOTTLE) NITROCONTIN 2.6 MG TAB 30'S (BOTTLE) RANOLAZ 500 MG TAB 10'S RANOLAZ 500 MG TAB 10'S TRIVEDON Mr. TAB 10'S METOROSS 25 TAB 10'S. So I need some Guideline about the daily sugar free food chart, if you provide me. And also told me the next treatment steps how I can proceed after One Month, Please Guide me from Your Valuable Advice. And I want to Know the cost of CABG and how much cost? With Warm Regards,
My brother (29) recently was diagnosed with hiv. I want to know how we can control it and minimise the effect.
Diabetes has always been a mysterious home to many diseases. It reduces quality of erection. However, there are ways you can enhance your love life, by involving some strategies, such as:
- Approach sex like exercise: This helps prevent dreaded blood sugar lows.If you use insulin, check your blood sugar before sex and have a snack if it's low.
- Just go with it: Planning can be helpful, but don't sweat it if sex just happens.There's no reason not to grab the opportunity if it pops up just because you haven't followed your diabetes exercise routine.
- Use a lubricant: If you are a woman with vaginal dryness, a vaginal lubricant can make sex feel better. Ask your doctor about using one regularly, not just during sex.
- Prepare a sex arsenal kit: Keep anything you might need for optimal sex next to the bed.If you're a woman, you may want to have a lubricant in your kit. Feel free to include massage oils.
- Get a room: Treat yourself and your partner to a night at a local hotel.It's a great libido enhancer.Plan it days in advance.It's planning, but it's planning something fun.
- Get in some practice: If you are a man who uses a device like a vacuum pump or constriction band to help with erectile dysfunction, take time to learn how to use it right.
- Creativity is sexy: If you have trouble getting aroused, stretch beyond your go-to bedroom moves. Try out new positions. Explore different ways to climax. Most women don't climax from intercourse alone, anyway. Some men can have an orgasm from prostate stimulation.
- Limit alcohol: A little alcohol may boost your desire, but drinking can also make your blood sugar level drop quickly. If you drink alcohol, you might sip some champagne during intimacy.
- Get help for emotional issues: Depression, anxiety, poor self-image, and other emotional concerns can hurt your sex life. And if you have a partner, sex troubles can put stress on your relationship.
- Relax: How you feel about your diabetes can set the stage for sex. With diabetes, you have to expect the unexpected.
You can think of a formula in your mind for better,increased, steamier sex life.