Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh GajaraYour feedback matters!
I have done my lipid profile test. And the report is Cholesterol, total - 187 mg/dL Triglycerides - 197.00 mg/dL HDL cholesterol - 38.00; mg/dL LDL cholesterol, calculated - 109.60 mg/dL VLDL cholesterol, calculated - 39.40 mg/dL Tell me about my report And what precautions should I have to take.
My daughter (20 yrs) fainted yesterday on the road and was unconcious for about 5 minutes or so... We sprinkled water on her face .. She coulddnt even drink water and was thoroughly unconcious..after 5 or 10 mins she came to conciousness but still remains tired...she had low BP 3 or 4 yrs back (slightly)... last week she had hectic work at college.. please tell me what is wrong with her
Some time, I have big pain suddenly till a minute, near the heart area. What is it. Is it dangerous for me? Please tell me.
Hi I am a patient of hypertension since 12-15 yrs and may age is 63 male, recently due to bp I had a brain stroke 15 days back on the left side of head, please help me in providing a good diet to control my bp, even I am diabetic.
I am 39 years old I I facing blood pressure problem since age of 35 what can I do for minimize Weight is 71kg height is 5 feet 3 inches.
I want to concentrate on studies. I study at night and all will be forgot on next day in school. If I got the first word or sentence then I can able to get the full para which I taught. All the time I need to by heart the first sentence to get the full of. Is there any remedy?
I am 28 years old and I am 8 month pregnant now. My weight is 48 kg. My bp and blood sugar is low. What should I have to do to increase my weight, bp and blood sugar?
I am felling some problem in my heart . I consulted one physician he asked for ecg . My ecg was normal . My bp was bit high not feeling comfortable there is some problem inside my body . Please confirm what to do.
My heart is painful and heartbeat of it decrease to 63 from 72 sir please suggest what should I do , what should I eat, which exercise I should do please suggest me.
1. Take protein rich diet such as pulses, soya protein egg white etc
2. Do not starve take healthy snacks
3. Drink loads of water daily at least 6-7 litre
4. Do routine workout
5. Consider natural fat burners
6. Avoid fatty as well as sweet food
7. Limit your sleep to 6 hours for a day
8. Do not do over snacking between meals
MY Father suffered from Gangrenene along with extreme weakness. Though gangrene got cured he doesnot gets strength back. It has become 8 months, his tests like blood, urine and others are normal though sometimes he suffers from low bp but his neck has got bended forward and he shows lesser level of consciousness. His age is 78 please guide.
Hi, I am facing pain in my chest, and also taking quite long breaths. I am feeling like I am taking breath but not too long. Could you please suggest me what's happening. I am 24 years old, weighing 75KG and 172cm hight. Thank you.
While every organ in the body needs to be cared for, the heart assumes a very special place. What is good for the heart can be good for the whole body and the reverse is equally true. The effects of a diet that is unhealthy for the heart is definitely unhealthy for the whole body.
With lifestyle changes like heart disease, diabetes, obesity and stroke are on the rise, the importance of eating a heart healthy diet has assumed all new levels of importance. The following are some of the heart healthy foods that should be a part of everybody’s diet.
- Fatty fishes: Salmon, sardines and mackerel are loaded with generous amounts of Omega-3 fatty acids and reduce the risk of arterial plaque buildup. They are also rich in antioxidants. Eating fish at least twice a week is recommended; for non-fish eaters, supplements of Omega-3 fatty acids are recommended.
- Oatmeal: Oats again are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, folate and potassium. It is also rich in soluble fibre and is believed to lower bad cholesterol and keep the arteries free of plaque. It soaks up the cholesterol in the digestive system and helps manage cholesterol.
- Avocado: This creamy fruit has loads of monounsaturated fat which helps lower the levels of bad cholesterol and improve levels of good cholesterol. They also improve absorption of other carotenoids like lycopene and beta-carotene, which are also extremely heart friendly.
- Berries: Blueberries, strawberries, and other berries reduce the risk of heart attack by almost one-third. These are rich in compounds like anthocyanins and flavonoids which are proven antioxidants. They relax the blood vessels and reduce blood pressure and reduce the incidence of heart attacks.
- Dark chocolate: Chocolate which contains 60-70% cocoa is rich in polyphenols, which helps blood pressure, clotting, and inflammation.
- Olive Oil: Loaded with monounsaturated fats, this helps reduce levels of bad cholesterol and reduce the risk of heart disease. The extra-virgin variety is preferred for cooking in place of regular vegetable oils.
- Nuts and seeds: Almonds, walnuts, pistachios, peanuts, and macadamia nuts are packed with mono and polyunsaturated fats, fibre, and vitamin E. Flaxseed is rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids and can be added to oatmeal or eaten raw.
- Soy: Soy products, including tofu and soy milk, are ideal for adding protein and reducing cholesterol and polyunsaturated fats, fibre, vitamins, and minerals.
- Legumes: These are high in omega-3 fatty acids, calcium, and soluble fibre.
- Spinach: Helps with its rich content of fibre, folate, lutein,and potassium. In fact, most vegetables have a beneficial effect.
- Green tea: Rich in antioxidants, it reduces the risk of heart disease and stroke.
Include some of the heart healthy foods and see your heart smile!!