Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh G. GokaniYour feedback matters!
Mera teeth main cavity ho gaya he. Dard bhi kar raha he. Teeth me black spot ho gaya hai. Aur teeth main gaad ho gaya he. Please doctor ji jald iske ilazz bataye. Kuch anti bacterial medicine ho to iske liye batayie.
sir i want to confirm How to take, when to take and with water or milk Ashwagandha capsule. And this is useful for P.E or not. may i know sir ?
Koi behtareen medicine in homeopath for loose for weight or obesity please tell me soon and given response within fifteen days.
I eat lot of antidepressant medicine. But I am not recovering. I am going in thoughts and then I am not aware what I am doing ,what is going out side.
I am 37 year old unmarried. From past few months suffering from giddiness which doctor predicting it as vertigo problem. Even I have hypo thyroid problem. How can I get rid of these?
Hello! I'm losing my hair ,I have heavy hair fall ,I'm trying all shampoos and recently I contact a doctor he suggested Tugain 5% solution and two types of tablets/pills, when I'm using it hair was good for 2 months later I'm facing same problem. Plzz help me for this.
I feel like having sex all the time! What do I do avoid this thought? Cause I'm already keeping myself busy but its still not working!
Are you aware that shaking hands can be an early sign of thyroid disease?
Yes, that's right! Even in patients who have a low thyroid function, shaking of hands can appear when the dose of thyroxine becomes too high - and it can be a reliable indicator to titrate the dose (which means, if an increase in dose of thyroxine makes the hands start shaking, then the dose should be reduced). In hyperthyroidism (or excessive thryoxine hormone synthesis states in the body), one of the cardinal symptoms is shaking of the hands.
So how do you know for sure it is due to thyroid hormone excess? And how do you differentiate this from other kinds of tremor?
As the nomenclature appears to indicate, Arrhythmia is a condition where the heartbeat of the affected person does not conform to the rhythm it is designed for. But there are cases of Arrhythmia where the normal heartbeat is available as well. The underlying causes of the condition can be many, including a disorder in the coronary artery and the person having suffered a heart attack or undergone a heart surgery. The irregular heartbeat is medically referred to as fibrillation.
The fact is Arrhythmia manifests itself in different types. They are as below:
- Atrial fibrillation: This is one of the most common forms of Arrhythmia and the condition is described as irregular beating of the arterial chambers. Atrial fibrillation is observed more in older people than the younger ones. The quivering of the chambers while contracting is described as fibrillation. There are cases where the heartbeat rate reaches 350 per minute.
- Atrial flutter: There is actually a fine difference between Atrial flutter and Atrial fibrillation. While in the former, the quivering appears to follow a pattern, in the latter, it is random and sporadic. In both the conditions, the pumping of blood through the arteries is irregular, which is a risky condition for the patient. The rate of heartbeat in the case of patients suffering from Atrial flutter can be as high as 250 to 350 per minute. There can be rare instances of people having both these conditions.
- Supraventricular and Ventricular tachycardia: In both these cases, the person suffers rapid heartbeat. In the case of the ventricular tachycardia, the underlying cause is said to be some abnormal electrical impulse and could be triggered by a scar suffered from an already occurred heart attack. In the case of the Supraventricular tachycardia, the heartbeats can be accelerated at rates of 200 beats per minute. Besides these, there are also Long QT syndrome and Bradycardia. Bradycardia is a condition where the rate of heartbeat is slow but the condition itself is not considered very serious by the specialists.
Complications Arising from Arrhythmia
As described the disease Arrhythmia basically relates to irregular heartbeat. And, this automatically results in reduced pumping of blood into the system. This process can lead to situations where sufficient blood does not reach the brain and that can lead to the person suffering a stroke. Depending on the individual cases strokes can sometimes lead to death as well.
The other two types, bradycardia and tachycardia described above, meaning slow or rapid pumping of the heart, can lead to a failure of the heart unless timely treatment is administered. There is also a school of thought, which seems to suggest there is a link between the fibrillation type Arrhythmia and the onset of Alzheimer’s. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!
Male pattern baldness and other kinds of baldness can turn out to be a pesky affair that also eventually might have a bearing on your confidence level. A hair transplant is an excellent way of dealing with this issue. This method usually takes the hair follicles from the donor site and implants them on the scalp where male pattern balding has set in. While this is an effective and commonly used process, it also comes with minor scars and other issues. There are many things which you must take care of, after the procedure. Here are a few of those things.
- Scars: The procedure will leave you with a few scars as you wait for the hair to grow back from the replaced follicles. There may also be a little bit of swelling or inflammation at the site of the transplant which may cause irritation. Ask your surgeon for medication which will bring down the swelling. You must make sure that you do not touch or scratch the surface under any circumstances.
- Elevation: After the procedure, as mentioned before, there will be some amount of swelling. So, it is important to keep your head in an elevated position so as to ensure that there is no extra swelling in the head. For this, you may have to sleep with your head on two pillows so as to keep the head propped up. Also, you may want to sleep or relax in a reclining chair for a few days until the swelling subsides.
- Physical Activity: Sweating will make the scar and swelling even itchier. So it is imperative that you shy away from physical activities like workouts and running. Also, you may want to stay out of the sun, or even avoid a trip to the sauna for a few days as the exposure may lead to sweating.
- Hygiene: The area around the scar and your scalp in general must be kept clean. Use mild shampoos and medication to keep the numbness and irritation at bay so that the scars get enough time to recover.
- Food: In order to help the scar recover faster, you will need to avoid food that is too spicy as this usually has an adverse effect on the incisions and scars after any surgical procedure. These spices usually create a lot of heat and can cause further swelling, redness and other symptoms. Excessive alcohol consumption must also be avoided.
There are a number of things that you can take care of after a hair transplant procedure in order to recover faster and be comfortable until the hair growth starts.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have white pimple like thing on the skin of scrotum sack what are these? They do not pop always but sometimes 1 or 2 pops if I squeeze and white things come out of it.
It's hot these days still my nose keeps running and I sneeze around 10 times a day ? What would be the reason? What should I do?
Toilet me paresaani hoti hai bahut zor lagane par toilet hota hai pet phoola hua rahta hai pehle din me 3 bar toilet hota tha par 3 mahino se toilet me pareshaani ho rahi hai toilet lagiti bhi hai to zor lagana padhta hai subah sirf toilet hota hai zor lagane par. Normal pet nahi rahta hamesa bhaari aur phoola hua neeche ka hissa rahta hai. Lagta hai phet ekdam sa bhara hua hai din bhar aaise hi rahta hai aur angle subah phir zor lagane pe toilet hoti hai to Rahat milti hai phir saam tak aaise hi ho jata hai Pichle 3 mahino me wazan bhi kam hua hai Please help me.
I have red eyes for over seven days. What can I do for this irritation and also have water dropping problem?
Hi Sir, Maine.kuch samay pehle. Sex.krne k liye. Viagra tablet ka kuch jada hi use kiya he. Our masturbution bhi jyada krta tha. Abhi mere ko sex life me problems aa rha he. Jo sex ki echha kam ho gayi he. Or koi. Penis bhi kuch pehli tarah hard bhi nhi hota. Kuch sence bhi. Nhi hota. Please help sir. Me bahut pareshan hu. Kuch solution dedo. Sir.
I suffer from pain in my lower abdomen whenever I have meals. It lasts for short time but occurs consistently. Mostly occurs after breakfast. Medicines do no good! All the tests (examinations) show that there is no problem at all. What should I do?
I suffer from severe headache at regular intervals at that time I feel uneasy and digestive problems and sometimes loose motion.
I think I will get trouble while having sex because my pennis is about 4inches. I didn't participate in sex till by the fear of this size of pennis Please help me.
Why the eye is going inside and have a dark circle below my eye and my stomach is coming out very much.
The number of people suffering from gout and arthritis is constantly increasing. The cause is the high amount of uric acid that accumulates around the joints. This, in turn, causes debilitating joint pain that interferes with daily activities. So, if you like to reduce your gout and arthritis pain, you need to learn how to remove uric acid in joints.
Let’s start from the beginning. The breakdown of purine (an ingredient in many foods) stimulates the production of uric acid. The produced uric acid should then dissolve in the blood, pass through the kidneys, and eventually flush out through the urine.
- However, eating the wrong foods cause the formation of uric acid crystals, instead of processing it as always.
- For instance, consuming a lot of sugar increases the levels of uric acid. Studies have proved that fructose increases the uric acid levels in the blood.
- The consequences are increased angiotensin levels, reduced nitric oxide levels, and smooth muscle cell contraction. All this can result in kidney damage and high blood pressure.
- Moreover, increased uric acid levels are related to mild inflammation which can progress into a wide range of health conditions and diseases.
- The normal range of uric acid levels depends on gender, 3.4–7.0mg/dl for males and 2.4–6.0 mg/dl for females.