Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh G. GokaniYour feedback matters!
My sister 16 year old girl gets severe stomach pain during her mc she has consulted many specialists but no use even she takes many tablets consulted by doctors even then it is not working so please give solution to her stomach and back pain?
I'm suffering from teeth pain whenever I eat any kind of cool water. Can you suggest what should I do?
My lower hip area is paining like hell I cannot bend it pains badly so what should I do to get rid of that pain?
Hello doctor, I am 21 years old, I have myopia to the extent of -2.25. I am thinking for LASIK. Is it a right decision? What may be the expected cost to do LASIK?
I have some kind of skin infection on whole body when my skin is scrub then it get swell what should I do?
I am 22 years old male unmarried. I am very sad because when I want to doing sex, sperm is flow before doing sex. What should I do.
Spinal cord is a very important part of your body as it renders support to your body. It also gives your body a good posture and thus maintaining a healthy spine is very essential. An unfit spinal cord can lead to various complicated problems.
The following are 5 must do exercises in order to maintain a healthy spine:
- Exercising your core muscles can help you to maintain a fit spine. Your core muscles refer to the muscles of your lower back and your abdominal muscles. These muscles give support to your spine. So exercising them can give you a healthy spine.
- Walking regularly can also give you a healthy spine. It is suitable for people of all age groups. Daily walking can help you to recover from various spinal illnesses as well such as spinal stenosis.
- Swimming is also a good exercise for maintaing a fit spinal cord. Swimming helps to exercise all back muscles and thus, gives you a healthy spinal cord.
- Lying down straight with your face down on an even and firm surface for about twenty minutes can help you to get a healthy spine and also a good body posture.
- Cycling can also help you achieve a healthy spine. While cycling, all your back muscles and the muscles of the lower part of your body are engaged in physical activity. If the muscles of your lower back are strong, then it can help you to keep your spine fit.
Other than these exercises, stretching your limbs and other stretching exercises are also beneficial for a healthy spine. But it is highly recommended for you to consult a doctor before doing any exercise in order to be guided in the proper manner and avoid further complications.
My friend who is 17 years old have a fallen left breast it is in a minor ptosis stage and please help her to get rid of that without a plastic surgery please.
I want to ask that what kind of cardio exercises will be beneficial for loosing weight 8-10 kg in a month? What is the best time to do cardio exercise? And How much time should I give to cardio exercise?
Hi doc. Just wanted to know about ingrown facial hairs. Will ingrown facial hair cause painless dark bumps on face? How does ingrown facial hair affect beard growth ? How can one get rid of these ingrown hairs?
I am suffering from sperm losing problem . The issue is that when my penis became enlarge it loses sperms at that time and it became wet and I lose my sex hormone . Due to past bad habit it happened . Select something to get out of this problem and suggest some do's and do not's . Thank you .
I have tell the about cough problem but not relief and I have taken many medicine and treatments please tell me solution solve the problem.
I am 73 years old, still active. Thrice a week I go for Taichi, Zumba and Yoga to a Seniors Dignity club. I have pain in my neck and shoulders, since the last one month. I am continuing with my activity. It has not aggravated.
Advanced water flossing is the most advanced oral cleaning system which in the most efficient,non-invasive manner provides total,deep cleaning for your gums and teeth.The treatment provides:
Advanced Protection Against Bacteria
- Removes Bacteria And Plaque From In Between Teeth And Gum Line More Effectively Than Traditional Floss.
- Provides Advance Protection Against Germs.
Improves Gum Health
- Massages And Stimulates Gums.
- Improves Blood Circulation To Gums Which Helps In Strengthening Them.
- Clinically Proven To Be 3X More Effective For Removal Of Plaque Around Braces, Bridges & Dental Implants.
- More Effective Than Manual Dental Floss In Reaching And Cleaning Narrow Spaces In The Mouth.