Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh G. GokaniYour feedback matters!
Sir I'm 31 unmarried when I physical relationship with my girl friend my sperm quick come and I don't satisfy before I am too much masturbate also my penis thin. Give me suggestions What should i do. Or tell me medicine.
How can I reduce my belly ? after losing 10 kgs of weight I am having a hanging belly. How to get rid of it?
Sir I want to improve colour texture of my face and I have black markings on my face. I use several medicines to remove it. So I request you prescribe some ayurvedic medicines.
I have a stomach ache consistently and I am not able to eat something because of it can you please recommend something for this?
I have lot of pain in my eyes due to laptop screen so suggest m how can I released my pain Thank you.
I have a uric acid problem .it was 7.what should do for prevention of this problem. What should I eat.
Hi my height is 6ft weight is 60kg but I am looking very thin (slim) so peoples are frustrate me. Which protein vitamins nutrition I take for step out this problem look smart.
Hi I'm 21years old and I have hairfall problem so I'm using hair4u solution for that and how long I have to use and please advice to control my hairfall. Thank you.
I have small dandruff in my hair. Dandruff are so much what can I do to get rid of this would you please tell me.
Hi I am 18 years old I had an habit of masturbation from the age of 12. I used to do it twice daily and now I have lost my control over my sexual organ. I am afraid I can't have sex any more. Does this effect my future personally as well as professionally. Please tell me the remedies to overcome from it.
Sir my age is 17 and my pennis is too small like 3-4 cms I do not no what to do please suggest me something sir.
Mujhe urethra mai irritation, itching, tingling hota hai. Due to this problem in erection also. Means reaction ke lite hand ka use karna padta hai. Lakin erection tight hora hai. Mujhe e coli infection bhi hai urine test mai. Kya is a testrone level low hone me karan ho sakta hai? My tst 3.0 (2.4 - 10.0)
Dark Chocolate: Stress Buster and other Health benefits
Who doesn't love chocolate? It is one of the most popular guilty pleasures that people like to indulge in. But science has proven that you need not feel guilty while snacking on chocolates because it is actually quite healthy. Not just any kind of chocolate, dark chocolate has plenty of health benefits according to studies. Read on to find out how dark chocolate can improve your life.
- Acts as a stress reliever - In today's busy lifestyle, stress is your constant companion. It is important to keep your stress level under control, as it can lead to anxiety and other damaging conditions. Eating dark chocolate every day has proven to relieve stress to a great extent by lowering your stress hormone cortisol. So, look no further for your stress remedy, than your refrigerator.
- Loaded with antioxidants - There are free radicals everywhere that can cause diseases; antioxidants are such compounds that disarm these free radicals, so it is recommended to eat an antioxidant-rich diet. It has been found that dark chocolate and unprocessed cocoa are replete with antioxidants like flavanols, polyphenols, catechins and others.
- Reduces blood pressure - It has been proven that dark chocolate can reduce blood pressure. The flavanols present in dark chocolate lead to the production of nitric oxide which in turn signals the arteries to calm down and decrease the resistance to the blood flow which leads to a reduction in the blood pressure.
- Lowers the risk of heart diseases - Dark chocolates can reduce the risk of many cardiovascular diseases. Consuming dark chocolate lowers the possibility of cholesterol accumulation in the arteries over time. Experiments have been conducted to show that chocolate lovers have a lower risk of cardiac diseases.
- Enhances cognitive function - Cocoa can boost brain function in the elderly. It increases the flow of blood to the brain which enhances cognitive functions especially in people with mental deterioration.
To enjoy the health benefits of dark chocolate, be sure to invest in organic chocolate which has 70% or more cocoa content.
Related Tip: Stress and Hair loss. Are they related??