Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh BijlaniYour feedback matters!
I am 47 yrs old, mother of one son. From last 1 year I am gradually developing melasma in patches on my upper cheeks. Tried various medications. What to do to get rid of it?
I am having black spots! on my face. and I want to get rid of this spots! if you guys could suggest me some medicine ?
Madam I have taken syntron 200 and itrasys continue but after stopping pills and taken bhati ki sabzi then fungal infection repeats again no I have no diabetes.
I have dark spots on my forehead. They develop more when exposed to sunlight. How do I get rid of them?
Is there any creams without side effects to became Fair and to cure Acanthosis. I am depress of becoming dark, I can not go out without closing my face but even though I am covering my face, I am becoming so dark, Just subscribe me any creams that can make me naturally fair.
I am akarshit 14 years and my face muscles, skin is very dull and my face looks like a ghost and for this reason I should never stand on any type of dance, singing program held on stage because person make comic or funny for seeing my face. So please suggest any type of medicine.
Hello Dr. My skin looks totally dull since my experience with scabies. Like I've lost my glow from inside. What should I do? Help me.
I am 50 years old male. Indian, with a fair skin tone. I have noticed dark patches on my cheek bones. Considering my fair skin tone the dark patches are quite visible in photographs. Please advise. Thank you.
My age is 14. And I am having many issues with my skin for eg. Oil, pimples, blackheads, marks. What is the reason? When will they stop?
I need to know the fastest way to remove tan from hands and legs. My arm is white in color and my hands are very dark in color. Sometimes in nights it appears to be black. Same goes with my face. What should I do.
Dry skin occurs when your skin lacks the necessary moisture it requires. It tends to make your skin flaky, itchy and sometimes causing red patches especially on your legs, back, arms, or waist. These are the areas we usually forget to moisturize and we tend to concentrate more on our face and hands. Dry skin is usually the result of frequent bathing, use of soaps which are harsh for your skin. Scratching an itchy patch too much will eventually draw blood and might even result in a permanent scar.
However, there are lots of remedies for dry skin, which will help you restore the natural oils of your skin and make your skin glow:
- A hot water bath is a strict no for your dry skin: Hot showers tend to remove your body of its natural oil, which is essential to keep your skin moisturized and smooth. A warm shower should last no longer than 5 to 10 minutes. Afterwards, gently pat your skin dry with a towel and immediately slather on the moisturizer.
- Do not use harsh soaps: Wash your body with a soapless cleanser when you take a bath. Skin care experts recommend a cleanser that contains ceramides. Ceramides are fatty molecules that help the skin to hold moisture.
- Use sunscreen with good SPF: One of the main causes of dry and itchy skin is sun damage. To prevent sun damage, use of sunscreen with a good amount of SPF is essential for your skin. If you're planning to stay out in the sun for more than 15 minutes, make sure you use a sunscreen with SPF 30. There are many moisturizers which have a good amount of SPF.
- Moisturize your skin daily: Use moisturizers, which contain ceramides, shea butter and glycerin. Moisturizing your skin daily can easily prevent dry skin. Apply a good moisturizer immediately after taking a shower to trap in the moisture.
- Use a face mask: A honey and oatmeal face mask can be used as an exfoliating scrub. Mix together 2 tablespoons of oats with a tablespoon of honey. Spread the mask over your face, keep it for 15 minutes and then rinse off with lukewarm water.