Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajesh Bijlani
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh BijlaniYour feedback matters!
I want to increase my colour naturally with using medicines of ayurveda so suggest me in ayurveda to increase my skin tone. I will be very thankful to you all.
Hi, I am getting some kind of rashes on the fold above my love handle and the fold between lower chest and stomach. It seems as if it's ring worm but I think it's not because the structure is somewhat like minute boils kind. I applied Ring guard, Tried applying aloe Vera gel also as well as Tumeric powder but I ain't able to get a cure. This started happening when the climate a day in Mumbai was too humid which brought me into allot sweat and later on it started with this and still not going. ALTHOUGH it been more than a week and moreover from that day I am getting boils on face as well which use to go earlier within a day or two but now it's not happening. wherein my water intake is 2 litres a day. Please suggest me.
My lip is swollen for 2 years after I got cut in it. It was an accident I fell from roof How can it be cured.
Hi sir, I have black circle under my eye its looking very ugly very bad so suggest me any treatment for removing that black circle under my eye. Waiting for your reply thank you.
Hi I'm a male I have see n rich people or good looking mens or boys or women or girls going to McDonald's, subway, star bucks, and all type of hotels and restaurants or cafe or food restaurant and bars they eat all food from der thts y they look fair and healthy they get burgers, and other desserts from der is tht reason der r healthy, fairer and good looking bcoz of eating rich and high quality food from hotels, restaurants, cafe and other type of rich places so they r fit, healthy and good looking fairer skin is tht the reason or how they r good looking fairer and fit and healthy wat they do to be fit, healthy and keep their skin healthy and glowing and fairer how they take care of their skin how they keep their skin healthy and glowing and clear and clean and fresh and fairer please tel me so I can follow their routine too please tel me plz.
Going out in the sun brings out one major concern getting tanned or sunburnt. The pivotal reason for getting tanned is the substance called melanin in the skin. Melanin is the pigment, which protects the inner layers of the skin from the harmful rays of the sun. This pigment causes the skin colour to change making it darker.
In order to keep your skin colour the same as well as protect your skin, here are certain tips which you can follow:
- Use homemade face packs: Certain homemade packs are exceptionally good for your skin. Not only does it make your skin soft and supple, it also protects your face from getting tanned or reverses the tanning effect. Face packs like that of lemon and aloe vera, curd and gram flour, turmeric powder with yogurt and honey, or sandalwood and rosewater, help to remove or lighten the tan on your face. Not only are they safe than the chemical face packs you get in the market, they are also pocket friendly and more effective.
- Follow the skin routine: Follow and maintain the cleansing, toning and moisturizing routine to keep your skin healthy. The routine will also hydrate your skin and remove the dead skin cells.
- Drink water: The more water you drink, more hydrated you will be. Your skin will have a natural glow due to the hydration. Drinking water will also help to keep your skin moisturized and prevent dryness. Likewise have fruits and vegetables with higher water content.
- Use sunscreen: Whenever you step out of the shade of your house, make sure you dab yourself with a generous amount of sunscreen, which suits your skin. Preferably use a sunscreen with SPF 40 or above. Make sure the sunscreen protects your skin from both UVA and UVB rays. In case you forget to apply sunscreen, use aloe vera gel or green tea on your skin, which will make up for the damage caused. While applying sunscreen, do not skip your lip or the area under the eyes. These areas are extremely delicate and are affected faster than the rest of the skin.
- Using accessories: Use sunglasses, hats, scarves, or umbrellas to protect your skin from direct sunrays.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!