Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh B. ShahYour feedback matters!
What are the possible health side-effects of taking oral isotretnion 20mg a day for 3 months? Please help me.
One appliance that has emerged as a lifesaver in the kitchen is the microwave. This product has transformed the way we cook and have our food. However, we fail to think about the health benefits of the food that has been microwaved!
Here are five reasons why you should NOT microwave your food!
- Nonionising radiation: Most of us primarily use the microwave to heat food and to defrost frozen and packaged food. The microwave carries out these processes by releasing a series of heat waves also known as nonionising radiation, which alters the very composition of your food, making it harmful or less than ideal for your system.
- High temperatures within a short span of time: When we use the microwave to heat up or defrost or even cook something in a few seconds or minutes, the device emanates an unusually high temperature within that short span of time. The result is that the food experiences a great deal of nutrient loss.
- Consuming a toxic meal: When you heat a pre pre-packaged meal or meat and frozen vegetables in the microwave, it mixes with the toxins released by the plastic packaging thanks to the heat waves within the microwave. This can cause harmful effects on your health in the long run, including cardiac disease and abnormal hormonal conditions.
- Damage to the Nervous System: Food processed in the microwave can lead to a process called 'shorting out' which alters the electrical impulses in your nervous system and brain. This damage is usually permanent.
- Cancerous cell growth: Using the microwave to process your food can lead not only to a loss of nourishment but also to an increase in cancer causing substances in food. When ingested, this food can prove to be dangerous.
Hi My Reports BILIRUBIN -DIRECT PHOTOMETRY Value: 0.35 Normal Range: 0 - 0.30 BILIRUBIN - TOTAL PHOTOMETRY Value: 1.93 Normal Range: 0.30 - 1.20 BILIRUBIN (INDIRECT) CALCULATED Value: 1.58 Normal Range: 0 - 0.9 What could be the reason for this Lab test results?
I am 20 years old I am not getting my period till 2 months due to stress or hormonal disturbance might be. Wht should I do. And I didn't have any intercourse.
Doctor, I have allergies and my eyes are affected the most. They are puffy red and itchy. What can I do?
Increased uric acid level cause many problems in our body.
1. Lack of water intake cause accumulation of uric acid in our body.
2. Intake of high protein diet.
3. Because of liver problems.
4. Because of kidney problems.
5. According to ayurveda this a problem of vatrakta.
1. Pain and swelling in toe.
2. Joints pain specially in finger's joints in initial stage.
3. Red patches on skin with itching.
4. Increase pitta in nadi (pulse).
5. Swelling in all joints especially in ankle joint and below knee.
7 ways to reduce uric acid level:
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Drink soda water daily.
3. Drink coconut water daily.
4. Take chandan ark.
5. Drink khus decoction
6. Drink cold milk
7. Avoid badi vegetables like arbi, kathal, peas, culliflower, urad dal, rice.