Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh B. ShahYour feedback matters!
How will I cure pimples using ayurvedic therapy within a short period? So please display your information as soon as possible.
While having sex my foreskin is extremely tight. Even if I pull it back, it is so tight that it hurts too much and eventually leads to losing my erection.
I have a black spot in my face as well as pimples in my face I have use all types of creams and face washes but nothing is happening they are still in my face how to remove them please suggest something?
Am wearing normal power glasses I mean in right side am having low power. Am wearing glasses for that. Doc advised me to put 1year throughly. Want I want to do. Because I do not like to wear full glasses. And its not suitable for me also. Whats your suggestion? Should I wear glasses fully? Or what are the Foods should I take regularly? If im not wearing the glasses. Will it tends to increase the eye power? please I want answer.
How do I prevent the hair fall. It becomes very harsh for me. I think it is due to dandruff in my hair. Which Shampoo and oil you prefer me to use.
Is BGR-34 A RELIABLE MEDICINE FOR DIABETES? It is a research PRODUCT OF CSIR (COUNCIL OF SCIENTIFIC AND INDUSTRIAL RESEARCH).
What about the oily skin. How to make it remain dry. And the skin on the hand gets blackish outside the sleeves of my t shirt, how to recover thai.
Melanoma, also referred to as malignant melanoma, is a type of cancer. It evolves from the color or pigment containing cells known as melanocytes. Melanomas normally happen in the skin, yet may once in a while it may happen in the mouth, guts, or eyes as well. In women, it generally happens in the legs, while in men they are most regularly on the back. Sometime a mole may also raise your concern by increasing in size, developing abnormal edges, a change of color or itching and irritability. This may also prompt breakdown of the skin.
Some general facts on melanoma are mentioned below:
1. More than one million new instances of skin cancer or melanoma are analyzed every year.
2. There has been a 2000% increase in rate of melanoma since the year 1930. One out of fifty get affected by this cancer.
3. This is common in young women and causes many deaths.
4. Women below the age of forty are at more risk of getting melanoma than any other kind of cancer such as breast cancer.
5. There has been a high rise in the rate of melanoma from 1970 to 2008. There has been an 800% increase in young women and 400% increase in case of similar aged men.
6. Early recognition makes melanoma treatable. It is screened for growth very minimally.
Melanomia may be caused primarily due to these causes:
- The most primary cause of melanoma is ultraviolet light (UV) in people with a low level of skin pigment. The UV light might be from either the sun or from different sources, for example, tanning devices. Around 25% of cases occur from or in the form of moles.
- Those with numerous moles, presence of the disease in family members and who have poor immunity are at more noteworthy risk to get melanoma. Various uncommon hereditary defects, such as xeroderma pigmentosum increase the risk of melanoma.
- The individuals who work on airplanes seem to have an expanded danger, due to more contact with UV rays.
- Ultraviolet UVB light of wavelengths between 315 - 280 nm from the sun react with the skin cell DNA and result in a kind of direct DNA harm called cyclobutane pyrimidine dimers (CPDs).
In order to stay away or avoid melanoma, you should:
- Spend less time in direct sunlight and should seek shade.
- Avoid the sun at peak hours.
- Examine your skin at times for some kind of change.
- Keep away from tanning salons.
Melanoma is a dangerous form of cancer and causes a lot of deaths. You should stay away from anything that causes melanoma.