Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I have some problem in my backbone. Whenever I lied down pain starts. How would I get rid of this problem?
I'm 32 year old woman. I am having slight swelling in my shoulder from neck bottom to underarms hands. It s paining in my left shoulder side. Sometimes my stomach also swells. What should I do. I he one small kid.
I am 27 years old male and have backache (Left side) problems for last 3 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream and tablets for couple of days but have not got any relief. What should I do now?
I have some back problem for more than 3 month. I can try many thing but my problem still is it is. What can I do?
My Father aged 58 is suffering from a condition in which he feels stain and pain when he walks in his left leg. We approached to Neurologist where after MRI he said that it is Cauda equine syndrome and asked to undergo minor surgery to relive the pressure upon the particular nerves. But we afraid to undergo operation as it may create some other problems too. Please advise.
Sir i'm suffering back pain head since 2 months .i have checked so many doctors but they write just medicine .but I have not get any result please help me sir what should I do?
Hi I have a right shoulder pain from the past 1 year the pain is not continuous but whenever I do certain movements like throwing a cricket ball and raising shoulders it appears. Shoulder is quite stiff tell me wat measures to take up, Regards.
I am just 28 yrs old lady my weight 58kg and i am getting knee pain from last 3 months i am not able to walk not able to sit on floor. Please give a suggestion for this
Hi I am a student and I have backpain when I ride bike and I did many treatments but no result what would I do? And I have neck pain also.
I am 42 years old women of assam state. From long time I have been suffering knee pain in both legs so kindly give me a curable medicine and high blood pressore now I am taking gen cart tablet. Please advise.
I always feel's in my lower back, in the buttock, neck. I consulted a doctor and he made me some tests, and diagnosed that I am suffering from acute anchylo spondylitis. He prescribed me pain to be taken before sleep in night. When ever the doses ends the pain starts. Is there any other way instead of taking pain killer tabs.
I am 55 years old and feels tied / exhausted after coming back from office. Also feels joint pain. Please Help me to come out of this.
Hi I am Ravi from Indore I have some problem In my feet please help. When I driving car till 1 to 2 hour then it suddenly get pain in my leg also that pain feel when I driving motor bike so please provide me better solution for this problem.
Respected doctors, I am a male of 29 years of age, I am suffering from generalized anxiety disorder feeling like I am in a like state, light headed, foggy vision, stiff head, head feeling numb, depersonalization, tough to carry on life since 1 and half year. One of psychiatrist tell me that I had taken lots of medicine as I was hospitalized 3 times in a year and therefore depersonalised has taken place and feeling numbness in head due to heavy medicine. Eat healthy sleep healthy will create stamina and slowly your anxiety will be improved. Please suggest.
I am 29 years old having pain in lower back was diagnosed with sacralisation and vitamin d insufficiency i am taking calcirol and sunlight but still it pains what might be the cause?
Hello Doctor! My query is What is the below results in a report indicates Plasma Glucose - Fasting is 117 & Plasma Glucose - Prandial is 168. This is related to my mother reports.
The stabbing pain that you experience around the neck and shoulder region should never be ignored as they may indicate health problems that require medical attention. There are certain points that you need to keep in mind the if you experience prolonged pain in these areas of the body.
1. Neck injury - Your neck and shoulder pain should be seen as a warning sign that you need to take a look at the neck injury you may have sustained during a rear-end automobile accident. More specifically, whiplash injuries that happen when the head experiences a sudden backward and forward jerk, straining the tissues of the neck.
2. Pain in these areas of the body could indicate abnormalities in the vertebrae of your neck such as herniated disc, causing added pressure on the nerves of the spinal cord.
3. Your neck and shoulder pain complaint may also point towards muscle strains. Lifestyle factors like working long hours in front of laptops or desktops leave you with no time and zero energy to exercise, resulting in serious neck and shoulder pains.
4. Your neck and shoulder pain may also indicate the problem of cervical spondylosis. This is a degenerative disc disease, which is characterised by severe pain that originates from the neck and radiates till the shoulders.
5. Even heart problems, such as a heart attack can cause pain in the shoulder and the neck. When this happens, the condition is known as referred pain.
6. Adopting an improper body posture during lifting of heavy materials can induce pain in your body parts, with neck and shoulders being the most vulnerable areas.
7. You may be suffering from a condition known as rotator cuff injury in which the group of ligaments and muscles that support the shoulder get injured during lifting or playing any sport.
To avoid aggravating the pain from becoming more severe, you shouldn't ignore any ache that arises from these areas.